Re: GUYS I CAN HANDLE IT ANYMORE!
February 01, 2010, 03:42:24 PM
YEAH THERE ARE ALOT OF SCAMMERS OUT THERE.  THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO IS TEST THEM, WITH SOMETHING YOU DEFINITELY KNOW, THAT NO OTHER PERSONS KNOWS.  THEN YOU CAN GO FROM THERE.  PLUS MOST PEOPLE ALWAYS SAY THAT HE IS DEAD, THAT'S JUST THE NORM, GO ALONG WITH YOUR PEERS.  IF YOU WANT TO HEAR ANOTHJER BVERSIOMN FROM ANOTHER MEDIUM/PSYCHIC LOOK ON YT AND LOOK FOR- MICHAEL JACKSON TAROT READING -IT WAS DONE ABOUT 8 TO 9 DAYS AGO.  I THOUGHT IT WAS PRETTY GOOD
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 04:46:25 PM
just remember about all the clues and evidence we have gotten, michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

mumof3

February 01, 2010, 05:21:16 PM
This is where it is odd I feel he is alive and the  evidence is there but when i look at his wonderfull children I feel unsure their eyes look so sad but i will keep an open mind  i have learnt not to get upset about let downs now just wait and see. so keep going  dont get upset  when the doc goes inside for a very long time i will give up but not till then..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 08:11:32 PM
I wish people wouldn't be so narrow minded and class ALL mediums and psychics in such a negative way.
Just because you don't understand it, or haven't experienced it doesn't mean it does not exist for many good hearted honest people. I think you all need a dose of magic. You're making tinkerbell lose her wings.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

February 01, 2010, 08:17:16 PM
Quote from: "kel70"
i have had loads of psychic readings in the past...to be honest they are all scammers  :D  don't listen!

kel70,

Scammers are we? Oops  :?  I guess I have been scamming people this whole time that I've been giving tarot readings. And when people were surprised with my accuracy, I guess that was a scam too  :roll: You know, I thought that you'd take a lesson from Michael and not be name throwing on this forum. Especially with things that you obviously don't know much about. Admit it, you had a bad experience. Is that really enough to generalize that all psychics are scammers? I guess that makes all Russians communists, and all hoax believers lunatics  :lol:

*Puts on her crazy hat*  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 08:22:24 PM
Quote from: "MJLover1990"
First of all almost all mediums are liars in my opinion, And also you should feel inside that Michael is alive, you know that and you can feel it you shouldn't ask a medium because mostly they will lie anyway to get money.

I'd like to know how you formed your opinion. I bet if you wrote a book about it, it'd be a short one. Categorizing people in such a manner shows narrowmindedness and ignorance. Just like when people called Michael a child molestor. Are you content with the image you just put out?

:roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 09:21:35 PM
Quote from: "Melzy777"
I wish people wouldn't be so narrow minded and class ALL mediums and psychics in such a negative way.
Just because you don't understand it, or haven't experienced it doesn't mean it does not exist for many good hearted honest people. I think you all need a dose of magic. You're making tinkerbell lose her wings.  :cry:

Melzy777 & shamon,I believe some mediums and psychics are very good and professionals and some,well are just charlatans!I experienced both :lol: For me,I don't do readings but I do have premonition dreams since a very young age.My husband didn't believe in the first years of our relationship but boy,did he changed his mind along the years :shock:  :lol:  :lol:So anyway,just wanted to let you know that you girls are doing a wonderful job with your readings ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:49:48 AM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"

Melzy777 & shamon,I believe some mediums and psychics are very good and professionals and some,well are just charlatans!I experienced both :lol: For me,I don't do readings but I do have premonition dreams since a very young age.My husband didn't believe in the first years of our relationship but boy,did he changed his mind along the years :shock:  :lol:  :lol:So anyway,just wanted to let you know that you girls are doing a wonderful job with your readings ;)

Thank you  8-)
Hugs
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

February 02, 2010, 03:50:19 AM
i'm sorry i really didn't mean to offend anyone  :(  i don't have a good way with words and i should have put thought into what i was writing, all i was trying to say is that the readings i have had done in the past have all been negative, i am sure there are some really good and honest psychic/mediums out there, i just havent come across one yet... if i was really anti against them i wouldn't watch them on tv..i love john edward he's brilliant..but hey im never gonna get a reading with him :D  i wished...anyway i am sorry if i came across negative and good job and blessings to all you honest ones out there xxx hope you 4 give me for my thoughtless comment at the time  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 08:03:21 AM
Quote from: "kel70"
i'm sorry i really didn't mean to offend anyone  :(  i don't have a good way with words and i should have put thought into what i was writing, all i was trying to say is that the readings i have had done in the past have all been negative, i am sure there are some really good and honest psychic/mediums out there, i just havent come across one yet... if i was really anti against them i wouldn't watch them on tv..i love john edward he's brilliant..but hey im never gonna get a reading with him :D  i wished...anyway i am sorry if i came across negative and good job and blessings to all you honest ones out there xxx hope you 4 give me for my thoughtless comment at the time  :roll:

It happens, nothing to forgive  :D  If you would like a tarot reading, feel free to PM either of us. Better yet, you can get one directly from our forum. xoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

February 02, 2010, 08:31:06 AM
Well.. Like that person knows. It's just rediculous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 08:32:03 AM

Yes, the magic is there.....It´s just because so many have forgotten to put on the 3-D glasses  ;)

Many things are hard to explain, The Moon and the Tide for example, then why is it so hard for us to believe in other magic?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 10:48:05 AM
@kel70 *****************HUGS*******************  :D  :D  :D  :D

Quote from: "Merkaba"

Yes, the magic is there.....It´s just because so many have forgotten to put on the 3-D glasses  ;)

Many things are hard to explain, The Moon and the Tide for example, then why is it so hard for us to believe in other magic?
:lol: Exactly!!! Too many of us let go of our inner child with the wide curious eyes.. *hugs to you*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.