No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dmovie27

Re: it was good..but that's it?
January 31, 2010, 10:47:55 PM
You guys have got to understand, this is a big strain on everybody and it's taking it's toll. They have to say something, but yet can't say too much. They can't make it sound too final. I think everyone is busting at the seams to be honest. But they can't just be honest and it's getting harder to cover. MJ is making everyone work and work HARD! Just like he's had to do for so many years. Don't worry, this is about all that you could expect at this point.

3-D on television never works! They've been trying to get that going for twenty five years and still haven't got it right. I figured that would be a bust, even with all this digital stuff now.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 10:53:39 PM
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
My sister phone me after the "so called tribute" and she was so upset...she sais that's it :shock: But he's the KING the best bla bla bla...she was going to bed angry...wait till I phone her tomorow telling  he wasn't on the RIP list...that'll cheer her up :D

LOL...very true!!..he wasn't at all...and i was waiting for it!...so the grammy producers do not put MJ on the RIP list because MJ has an special ''tribute'' already in the night?...i dont think thats an answer...

lol..u can call ur sister she's gonna be happy with this.
Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 10:57:30 PM by reyferrari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

January 31, 2010, 10:56:38 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
OMGOSH THIS LIFTED MY SPIRITS!!!!

i agree!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E is the messageThanx MICHAEL

January 31, 2010, 11:01:27 PM
ok so can someone answer this please! MJ was there i felt him in his voice at the song..his voice sounded live not a recording but actually live...his children were there...and they had this tribute..but forgot to put him on the rip list...how u forget idk but does this mean that the media is working with Michael Jackson? How can he get the Grammys to allow all of this...is MJ connected to CBS in ANY POSSIBLE WAY?!?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wilds

January 31, 2010, 11:03:09 PM
Quote from: "reyferrari"
i this grammys tribute they all sing great, and the kids were great...but..i think something was missing...emotions, more words, more videos / images about MJs career, and more expresions....is it me or am i right?

what your thoughts?

A lot was missing - A proper Tribute! Maybe I'm asking for too much here, but why can't anyone put together a tribute with some excitement and energy?!?!? BET tried so hard but they just didn't have enough time to do it right. I'm tired of this *ish. I knew music was getting bad but dang - I didn't know it was THIS bad! Without Michael, it seems like there's nothing to look forward to in the music world!

But at least there was NO in Memoriam  :mrgreen: ! Now that is major.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 11:17:32 PM
My sister phone me after the "so called tribute" and she was so upset...she sais that's it :shock: But he's the KING the best bla bla bla...she was going to bed angry...wait till I phone her tomorow telling  he wasn't on the RIP list...that'll cheer her up :D
WAIT!!! THEY HAD A RIP LIST AT THE END OF THE TRIBUTE!!!! i cut it off after MJs tribute!! HE WASNT ON THE RIP LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No he wasn't :D

What RIP List?  

I thought it was sweet that Prince and Paris were dressed like their daddy.  What a great way to honor him and they looked so beautiful.  I was proud of the way they carried themselves and it was a testament to the way they were raised.  I thought it was distracting to have Celine and others singing throughout the song and would rather have just heard MJ's voice.  I thought, too, that his voice sounded more recent and fresh. Even in video he out sang them all!

Something that I DID find interesting was MJ's theme throughout the show (I quit watching after MJ's song). First there was Beyonce - who had the soldiers behind her as she marched up on stage and she did the crotch grab. She also had some MJ dance moves. Then there was Pink with the Aerialist performance similar to what MJ was going to have on This Is It. Jaime Fox wore gloves and the military type outfit and the Black Eyed Peas singer had that mask on and the dancers were robots. I don't know if it was planned but it appeared to me that several of them paid tribute in their own way. Of course I thought the Grammy's should have done a whole lot more than they did and I was left thinking - what am I going to remember about this show after tonight? I will remember MJ's song and his children - that's about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 31, 2010, 11:26:27 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
WAIT!!! THEY HAD A RIP LIST AT THE END OF THE TRIBUTE!!!! i cut it off after MJs tribute!! HE WASNT ON THE RIP LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What RIP List?  

I thought it was sweet that Prince and Paris were dressed like their daddy.  What a great way to honor him and they looked so beautiful.  I was proud of the way they carried themselves and it was a testament to the way they were raised.  I thought it was distracting to have Celine and others singing throughout the song and would rather have just heard MJ's voice.  I thought, too, that his voice sounded more recent and fresh. Even in video he out sang them all!

Something that I DID find interesting was MJ's theme throughout the show (I quit watching after MJ's song). First there was Beyonce - who had the soldiers behind her as she marched up on stage and she did the crotch grab. She also had some MJ dance moves. Then there was Pink with the Aerialist performance similar to what MJ was going to have on This Is It. Jaime Fox wore gloves and the military type outfit and the Black Eyed Peas singer had that mask on and the dancers were robots. I don't know if it was planned but it appeared to me that several of them paid tribute in their own way. Of course I thought the Grammy's should have done a whole lot more than they did and I was left thinking - what am I going to remember about this show after tonight? I will remember MJ's song and his children - that's about it.
There was a RIP list at the VERY end of the Grammys...i think the Grammys just used MJs name to get ratings up to be honest...but the no name at the RIP list was just over the top for me especially with his children there lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 11:45:01 PM

I agree.  I thought the "tribute" did not meet what Michael Jackson deserved.  but, realizing that he wasn't on the memoriam list made me feel a whole lot better.
Now what? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 11:54:45 PM

What RIP List?  

There was a RIP list at the VERY end of the Grammys...i think the Grammys just used MJs name to get ratings up to be honest...but the no name at the RIP list was just over the top for me especially with his children there lol

That's what I get for not watching the whole thing - but the part I wanted to watch had ended...that is exciting about not being on the RIP list.  I would think that if he were really dead that the Grammy organizers wouldn't overlook such an important name on that list.  Okay - so we have TMZ with no Michael RIP and the Grammy's with no Michael RIP.  It just keeps getting better all the time!  What an adventure - thanks Michael :)

I did hear Lionel Richie speak of Michael in past tense -and that was unsettling. But, that could have been a cover up.  Hmm...is there any other clues from the other performers?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 01, 2010, 12:06:53 AM
yes the whole grammy theme was MJ EVERYWHERE even the artists had performaces related to MJs past performances like soldiers and all that good stuff but i honestly think everyone was just honoring him in their own way...

You said TMZ and Grammys didnt say RIP....but dont forget about the TII movie not saying RIP :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 12:14:57 AM
Quote from: "mjmyangelbaby"
beautiful beautiful children mj must be very proud, but I wish they would have done more showing pictures of him dancing, I don't know what to think anymore if we don't get some solid proof soon I'm begining to get worried.

Don't get worried until he starts showing up on the RIP section. So far we are two for two of him being left off RIP sections. Yes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 12:54:58 AM
Quote from: "mjmyangelbaby"
beautiful beautiful children mj must be very proud, but I wish they would have done more showing pictures of him dancing, I don't know what to think anymore if we don't get some solid proof soon I'm begining to get worried.

Don't get worried until he starts showing up on the RIP section. So far we are two for two of him being left off RIP sections. Yes!
two for two? its three for three lol This Is It movie has nothing about his death lol and then TMZ (but they are hard to take serious anyways) and then the Grammys ( which was a BAM moment for me)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 01:12:08 AM
That was...I dunno. I'm excited, but I have no idea why. He was there, he had to be. He sounded live, and Lionel Richie even said "Singing along and WITH Michael," then introduced the singers. And When Paris said "I love you daddy," it was in a "I'll see you at home" kind of manner. I don't know. Even if we didn't see him I still believe he's alive and I'm still keeping the faith. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

February 01, 2010, 01:36:00 AM
I didn't see almost anything only the Earth song tribute, Laionel's part and the kids ( the time here was 4:00 in the morning so...)
but from what I saw , those few words of Paris said too much for me ! :)
This " I love you dad " sounded very much like she was reffering to someone
right in front of her !
And that no RIP at the list  :)  :)  :)
I think that Mike did the best he could do -for us- last night !!!

THANK YOU MICHAEL !!!!

I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART !!!

BE PROUD FOR THOSE WONDERFUL KIDS!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late