Zen

Re: A Clue Or A Theory?
December 03, 2009, 10:42:44 PM
It could make sense, but if he was ill and his family knew he was dying, why they said publicly that he died unexpectedely? Why involving the police, why the investigation and the autopsies and why the propofol story?

But did the family say that he "died unexpectedly"?   To me, they certainly didn't ACT like he
died unexpectedly.  
What if the actions were a cover-up?  For either drug use or the ailment he had?  Something that
would put MJ in bad light so the hiring of Murray would give us a fall guy.
Remember Murray's  initial statement of he didn't realize the "unique situation" of Michael? or
something to that effect.  Will try to find a link.

Yeah, but the rest is confusing.  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 03, 2009, 10:49:16 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Mine would be mainly the goings on at MJs house at the event of it all happening-the missing security tapes, the delay in the emergency call and incompetent medical aid by Doc Murray and the ambulance photo. I needed no more proof than that to believe in the hoax. It is good to find more and more inconsistencies but that did it for me-before he even got to the hospital.

Same here! Everything that happened the very first day alone lead me to believe this is all a hoax! It's like Harley said "It is good to find more and more inconsistencies" they are like an added bonus to everything else. They solidify my belief of a hoax!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 03, 2009, 11:01:31 PM
Quote from: "Zen"
I don't know guys.  I am REALLY thinking it is all a hoax...but NOT that MJ is alive.
I am starting to believe that everything went down earlier..by a day or so...and that is
why the garbage bins were there...on Wednesday, not Thursday.

I am also starting to believe that MJ was sick and that the family knew he was going to
die, and therefore, we don't see the expected emotion or SHOCK on ANYONE else's
faces....only ours.   :cry:

When MJ met with the financers in March 2008, it was reported he was frail and in
a wheelchair then.   Then, this whole, HIRE dancers in May for a concert in JULY?
I FEEL something went down or was going down a LOT earlier than they have led us
to believe.  

I am still looking for clues to the contrary...so please don't get upset.  I also think that
the MAO knew Half-hearted Too  story started along this same vein of thinking and back
when JCC told you you were getting "close", this is what he/she meant?

I suppose that is possiable. But death of a love one, whether it is expected or not, is still pretty devestating. Take Patrick Swayze's wife, for instance. The woman has known for over a year that her husband was going to die. But when you see her in interviews, it is OBVIOUS that she is in terriable pain after losing the man that she was married to for over 20 years. Michael's family, not so much. I have know people who are not even fans of Michael, and they so more grief for him STILL then his own family. Granted, that does not mean that Michael is alive. All it means it that it is VERY suspicious. :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

zyla

December 03, 2009, 11:21:18 PM
Quote from: "tayl0rx4"
I'm not sure where to put this so I'll just stick it here. I have a question...I mostly just want your opinion. Out of all these great clues and theories that everyone here has discovered, if you could pick ONE which one are you most confident with? Like the one clue that makes you know right away that Michael is alive? I haven't investigated much but mine would either be how Conrad Murray went back to work, we haven't seen a death certificate, or there were garbage cans at his 'funeral.' Who in the world would put garbage cans out at a funeral let alone Michael Jackson's funeral? That would just be rude and disrespectful.

the money at the child support hearing for Murray.
It isn't even real money. It's Gilda's face!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
your love is magical ...

I see the clues
I know what\'s true.

"the troot will prevail",
and I can\'t wait. (]

December 03, 2009, 11:52:26 PM
Things that keep the belief alive for me:
1.Saw Mask was Michael
2.The airport closing on 6/25
3.The ambulance pic, the non use of a proper bodybag/helicopter gurney lol
4.Security tapes missing
5.Noone from the hospital talking
6.His close friends
7.The memorial: I am alive and here forever, "painS", Liberian pic, the family laughing
8. The Funeral: tree's,shot in HD,looked like movie set,family showing up late, big light thingy,fake buiding behind casket,liberian pic
9.The family's inconcisitencies,and actions I can speak on losing my mother due to cancer and my father suddenly from a heart attack and honestly either way its painful and tough to smile and laugh through whichever way it happens and they were young just like Michael
10. TII: Smooth Criminal video,the speech,earth video, the credits and after the credits
11.Geraldo saying he was punked and removing all MJ stuff
12. LK stating "Is he stil dead"
13. TII people talking about secret practices and KO and all his clues
14. Culver Studios: The dome project,Forest Lawn looks like its on the map and thats where the funeral was shot
15. The concrete being delivered to Neverland (think we need to keep an eye on that place)
16. TMZ's oddities
17. Dr.Murray not being arrested and allowed to practice medicine still
18.The 911 call & paramedics both not following protocol
19. Frank Dileo being on the board of SONY and same with Branca (interesting that he rehired 2 guys he knew he could trust fully)
20. The children being revealed all of a sudden right before 6/25

I think those are the ones that stay fresh in my mind when I have doubts these are what I say to myself to remember..

DA TROOT WILL PREVAIL
  and o yes my straight jacket is getting stretched out and need to be in that padded room too
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MAKE THAT CHANGE!!

December 03, 2009, 11:56:50 PM
Quote from: "Zen"
I don't know guys.  I am REALLY thinking it is all a hoax...but NOT that MJ is alive.
I am starting to believe that everything went down earlier..by a day or so...and that is
why the garbage bins were there...on Wednesday, not Thursday.

I am also starting to believe that MJ was sick and that the family knew he was going to
die, and therefore, we don't see the expected emotion or SHOCK on ANYONE else's
faces....only ours.   :cry:

When MJ met with the financers in March 2008, it was reported he was frail and in
a wheelchair then.   Then, this whole, HIRE dancers in May for a concert in JULY?
I FEEL something went down or was going down a LOT earlier than they have led us
to believe.  

I am still looking for clues to the contrary...so please don't get upset.  I also think that
the MAO knew Half-hearted Too  story started along this same vein of thinking and back
when JCC told you you were getting "close", this is what he/she meant?

I thought about it too.
I had 2 versions.
1. he is alive and will be back
2. He died way before it all started to happen.

I like my 1st version better tho! And there is more proof for it :}

K.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

December 04, 2009, 01:37:30 AM
Ok I just wanted to post on hear real quick that I had a friend request from John Tobin he played along side MJ in the smooth Criminal sences, he said that he was NOT worried about MJs health and that MJ invited him to London to see the show (but never says anything about having MJ give him tickets?) Here is the link to his site on the interview.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Also some pics of the dome project call sheet from June 8,2009 by the way He says SWF means Start,Work, Finish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

December 04, 2009, 01:45:54 AM
Here are some more pics from his facebook page, let me know what you think.This is what the comments are under the pic.Bozeanne DavisRed & blue glasses needed !
October 13 at 9:04amMary Beth BarrettWhat is that John?
October 13 at 9:16amSabine UhrmeisterPsychodelic!!!!
October 13 at 9:31amDeborah Camfieldoooh blurrrry!
October 13 at 9:45amJohn Tobinits Mjj junping thru window trying to escape man with a gun
October 13 at 10:04amManuela Savasta3D hihiihih
October 13 at 10:20amBozeanne Davis& the bullet is coming right over us...
October 13 at 12:00pmMicheline PerlmanWow...how is this done?
October 15 at 8:01pmJohn TobinMajor special effect took 4 months to do!!
October 16 at 10:40amKinga Csemez4 months??! Wow!! :-)
November 10 at 6:28amRaluca Dana AgafiteiOoh, I got it, I see him...the more you show us, the more I'd like to know, thanks for bringing us close to such precious times
November 14 at 2:01am
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

December 04, 2009, 01:52:02 AM
He doesnt look sick to John Tobin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 01:55:08 AM
Also I guess John said that he met all 3 of MJs kids here is the photo with comments.

November 17 at 8:48pmSara Swiftall I want for Christmas is Justice for Michael J Jackson.
November 17 at 8:51pmDaniela Edith AguirreAWWWW....THEY LOOK VERY TENDER!!!
November 17 at 9:08pmJohn Tobinthe kids applauded me after second take after we started thew scene!!
November 17 at 9:26pmDaniela Edith Aguirreat the film of smooth criminal?? or when??
November 17 at 9:53pmTegan EllisThat is amazing , you are very lucky!
November 17 at 9:59pmJohn Tobinon filminf smooth darlin
November 17 at 9:59pmDaniela Edith Aguirre:) very good!!!
November 17 at 10:01pmEls van den OetelaarJohn did they also watch their dad rehearsing?
November 18 at 3:44amEls van den OetelaarCould I borrow this picture?? Love it!!!!
November 18 at 3:47amJarmila BukovskáJohn, did you speak with them? I love them.
November 18 at 4:39amEmmy PicaulimaTouching my heart so much.....Lord Jesus Bless them and keep them Happy Healthy Allive.......amen
November 18 at 5:38amJohn Tobinyes they wer at monitors next to Dad on our meeting,they stayed till 10.30 watching Dad and I block smootth criminal film!!
November 18 at 7:11amJohn Tobinyes talke briefly as i was working w MJJ,Blanek asked dad if he could have a health bar,,mjj said yes
November 18 at 7:42amBozeanne DavisSmooth memory you share. Thx.
November 18 at 10:35amDaniela Laufenbergthankx for the pic, I hope they will be happy again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 02:02:11 AM
Quote from: "becca26"
Ok I just wanted to post on hear real quick that I had a friend request from John Tobin he played along side MJ in the smooth Criminal sences, he said that he was NOT worried about MJs health and that MJ invited him to London to see the show (but never says anything about having MJ give him tickets?) Here is the link to his site on the interview.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 Also some pics of the dome project call sheet from June 8,2009 by the way He says SWF means Start,Work, Finish.

He friend requested me too! Thats weird, like he has nothing else to do just like go around and request ppls friendship.....  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

December 04, 2009, 02:03:09 AM
pic of dome project pass.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 02:05:17 AM
The aftercredits of This Is It. I didn´t need any clues or theories after seeing that. It was like BAM, I jumped on my chair and gave a kick with my elbow to my husb. and almost screamed: Haa, that´s it!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

December 04, 2009, 02:10:32 AM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
Quote from: "becca26"

He friend requested me too! Thats weird, like he has nothing else to do just like go around and request ppls friendship.....  :?

RIGHT I dont get it either, he is a nice man, but its strange, I think it funny he wants the fans to know MJ was Not sick to him, but he could'nt speak till now?? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

zyla

December 05, 2009, 02:17:38 AM
Quote from: "Butterfly J"
The aftercredits of This Is It. I didn´t need any clues or theories after seeing that. It was like BAM, I jumped on my chair and gave a kick with my elbow to my husb. and almost screamed: Haa, that´s it!  :lol:

could you tell me what he said exactly in the end credits for This Is It?!
I KNEW something would happen. But my mom was complaining of a headache so i didn't want to keep her waiting. She doesn't have the same appreciation for mike as I do ):

Anywho, I heard he said something. i tried watching it bootleg but it cuts off. So PLEASE TELL ME! What did he say or do That made you go BAM?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions