Picture of MJ last night alive...huh????

• 42 Replies

mykidsmum

• Show only replies by mykidsmum

Picture of MJ last night alive...huh????

• on: January 31, 2010, 10:56:08 PM
OK, so I was on a website that said this footage from TII was filmed on the last night MJ was alive...ummm....He is wearing his STRAIGHT wig.  Why would he go home, at night, take the time to CHANGE into his curly wig (which, as a woman who wears one, filled me in, it is a process to put on a lace front wig with all the glue and such) just to go to bed?  The photograph we see of him in the ambulance, he is wearing mr. curly wig...Something is not right.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SIMPLY-[MJ]

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SIMPLY-[MJ]

Re: Picture of MJ last night alive...huh????

• on: January 31, 2010, 11:00:13 PM
i never knew mj wore wigs   :o  :shock:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 11:14:08 PM by SIMPLY-[MJ] »

Offline lynnandsofee

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lynnandsofee

• on: January 31, 2010, 11:03:33 PM
How can you tell from that amb. picture that his hair is curly?

mykidsmum

• on: January 31, 2010, 11:12:00 PM
Quote from: "lynnandsofee"
How can you tell from that amb. picture that his hair is curly?
there is a nice little curl hanging by his shoulder

mykidsmum

• on: January 31, 2010, 11:19:46 PM
Quote from: "SIMPLY-[MJ
"]i never knew mj wore wigs   :o  :shock:
I sent you a PM...here is the pic, if you look at his side burn, you can see the mesh of the lace front wig.

Offline mjj29081958

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjj29081958

• on: January 31, 2010, 11:50:47 PM
But Is not this footage from the rehearsals? I think this footage was available way before June 25...

Edit** I just realized that I said "rehearsals" instead of "auditions". I meant auditions.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 09:43:17 PM by mjj29081958 »
"Won't you just let me be?..."

Offline mjlover77

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjlover77

• on: February 01, 2010, 12:19:33 AM
I never believed that the curls were wig, I always thought the curls were his  :?

Offline SoldierofLOVE

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SoldierofLOVE

• on: February 01, 2010, 01:07:53 AM
I thought that it was Michael's hair (in some photos in recent years, you actually see strands of grey hair .) But maybe he might have had weaves, or partial weave/pieces on occasion?
If you look at the home video where Culkin pushes him on the diving board and MJ dives in, he has a full head of hair that is completely wet.  He couldn't have possibly had on a wig.

iMJacksonfaN

• Show only replies by iMJacksonfaN

• on: February 01, 2010, 01:13:14 AM
He changed his hair alot that day.
First he was doing rehearsals, then he had that hair. Then he slept with the wig.. Hmm..
-I dont think This Is It hair was fake.. So why was he balded.. WHY DID MURRAY Cut his hair, for money to pay bodyguards and court cause he knew MJ were dead now..? :lol:

Offline Dancing_Machine

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Dancing_Machine

• on: February 01, 2010, 04:07:05 AM
The curls are definitly HIS! I have the exact same black curly hair so I know how to see the difference between a wig and real curls  :P .
Even the straight hair he had during the late '90 looks natural (just look at the videos of TDCAU and Earth Song). I think he used to relax (permanent straightning) his hair that's why it was that straight. But I do think he used to wear a wig from time to time but not because he got bald or grey. Just look at his brothers, they are older and still have the same hairline and didn't get grey.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 04:28:07 AM by Dancing_Machine »

Let\'s not forget...

Offline msteetee34

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by msteetee34

• on: February 01, 2010, 04:24:34 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
OK, so I was on a website that said this footage from TII was filmed on the last night MJ was alive...ummm....He is wearing his STRAIGHT wig.  Why would he go home, at night, take the time to CHANGE into his curly wig (which, as a woman who wears one, filled me in, it is a process to put on a lace front wig with all the glue and such) just to go to bed?  The photograph we see of him in the ambulance, he is wearing mr. curly wig...Something is not right.

If this is the last photo that night at rehearsal before he died then you have a very good point about the wig.  I heard that you have to go through a process to glue on the lace front wigs too.  So that is a valid point.  He left at like 12:00 am that night so I doubt it if he switched his wig that night.  His hair is curly on that ambulance photo because you can see a little bit of the curl and the slicked down sideburns and with this straight wig you can't even see his side burns.  However, it could be one of those human hair wigs that you can make curly or straight too but I think your point sounds more logical.

Offline Datroot

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Datroot

• on: February 01, 2010, 09:31:32 AM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
The curls are definitly HIS! I have the exact same black curly hair so I know how to see the difference between a wig and real curls  :P .
Even the straight hair he had during the late '90 looks natural (just look at the videos of TDCAU and Earth Song). I think he used to relax (permanent straightning) his hair that's why it was that straight. But I do think he used to wear a wig from time to time but not because he got bald or grey. Just look at his brothers, they are older and still have the same hairline and didn't get grey.

Well I think Jermaine dyes his hair because when he was in the UK on Big Brother, he put a towel on his pillow to stop the  dye getting on the pillow.  When he got up, you could see black dye on the towel.

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Offline Rosie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Rosie

• on: February 01, 2010, 10:51:18 AM
I have always been disturbed by how well Michael looked in that ambulance photo after he had supposedly died.  It's the one thing I can't get my head around.  His hair and makeup are absolutely perfect.  Even his trademark red lipstick is perfect, no hint of smudging as would surely have happened if they had worked on him as hard as they say they did.

Offline Missyb007

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Missyb007

• on: February 01, 2010, 11:07:03 AM
Sooo am I the only one who doesn't get the topic title
"Picture of MJ last night...alive" ?

Or is this about the night before the TII premiere?

:oops:
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST

• on: February 01, 2010, 11:09:10 AM
Yep...MJ did wear wigs...Not sure the exact reason but I think maybe cus of the scar on his head from the Pepsi accident...

I also believe when we see MJ with curls, that its his real hair.

mykidsmum

• on: February 01, 2010, 11:22:51 AM
sorry guys...I don't know why this is so hard for everyone to believe.  MJ's Dr. spoke about it.  Lupus causes alopecia, hair loss in most sufferers.  MJ's doctor also spoke about trying to cut out scars from Pepsi commerical and each time they tried, the Lupus would flair and the bald patches would become larger.  I didn't want to post this vid because it's kinda mean, but it is the only one I could find.  It will show you what I have been trying to say.  Please, don't be offended.  It's not MY video.
[youtube:2gpdhuq3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7UPfMjuUY[/youtube:2gpdhuq3]

Offline mmz

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mmz

• on: February 01, 2010, 11:41:19 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I thought that it was Michael's hair (in some photos in recent years, you actually see strands of grey hair .) But maybe he might have had weaves, or partial weave/pieces on occasion?
If you look at the home video where Culkin pushes him on the diving board and MJ dives in, he has a full head of hair that is completely wet.  He couldn't have possibly had on a wig.

well..I think it can be possible..wig are not always same as you see in cartoons...!! There are professional ones..and I don't think Michael just changed them as a hat! They surely cost lot of money and they also should have crossed the ocean swimming!!! :lol:
sorry Michael...I don't know if you wear wigs...but the concept is correct,isn't it?

Offline Kirsche

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Kirsche
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl

• on: February 01, 2010, 12:01:02 PM
hm It's hard to say if it's a curly wig or straight hair....

But yeah on the should it's curly
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

• on: February 01, 2010, 12:11:02 PM
Well, that he wore wigs from a certain moment is clear, but there is something I don't understand. If you have so much money, why not choose implants? Why glue a wig to your head every time? It seems so unpractical to me.

Also, I think he has his own hair at the History tour. Otherwise it's a damn good wig.

I think that a wig is of use, when you are planning to use a double that might have your facial features, but not the same hair structure. But that's just my thought. Pretty good wigs though...

Offline MJLuva84

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJLuva84

• on: February 01, 2010, 12:21:44 PM
MJ HAS BEEN WEARING WIGS FOR A WHILE NOW AS YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW HE LOST A LOT OF HAIR IN THE FIRE...AS A BLACK PERSON WHO WEARS LACE FRONT WIGS I KNOW ONE WHEN I SEE IT. THE CURLY HAIR ANNNNNNNNNNNND THE STRAIGHT WERE BOTH WIGS. BAD WAS PROBABLY THE LAST TIME MJ WORE HIS HAIR AND THAT PROBABLY HAD SOME EXTENSIONS IN IT. YES MJ WORE WIGS AND THAT CURLY HAIR AND THE STRAIGHT WERE BOTH NOT HIS. BUT I STILL LOVE EM AND IT LOOKED GREAT!

Offline Raven

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Raven
    • http://www.myspace.com/ravenmyspace

• on: February 01, 2010, 12:33:52 PM
sorry guys...I don't know why this is so hard for everyone to believe.  MJ's Dr. spoke about it.  Lupus causes alopecia, hair loss in most sufferers.  MJ's doctor also spoke about trying to cut out scars from Pepsi commerical and each time they tried, the Lupus would flair and the bald patches would become larger.  I didn't want to post this vid because it's kinda mean, but it is the only one I could find.  It will show you what I have been trying to say.  Please, don't be offended.  It's not MY video.
The bald patches come and go in Lupus patients, it's not permanent. So at one time they may need to cover it up, other times the hair may be back.

The curly thing is indeed strange. At the rehearsals on 24th June he had curly hair (his own hair, to my opinion), and at the ambulance pic he also has curly hair. At the last recordings of before 25th June on the This Is It video, no artificial hairlines are seen and also his skalp can be seen shining in between locks of hair.
The picture mentioned by the 1st poster probably was not taken at 24th June but earlier.

Offline Venus

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Venus

• on: February 01, 2010, 12:50:40 PM
[youtube:2b7bam6x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7UPfMjuUY[/youtube:2b7bam6x]

Well it's obvious he wore a wig. I hope he doesn't now

THE END OF THE VIDEO IS SCARY. And yes, on last picture he looks like old asian guy.
L.O.V.E. you all

Offline Venus

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Venus

• on: February 01, 2010, 12:58:29 PM
EVERYBODY READ THIS!

I can tell you 1000000000000% sure it's NOT his last night picture.
YOu can see it in TII after dancers first time meet Michael.

i don't know was TII meant to be the film, but I saw "auditions" part from TII back in may on youtube. While preparing to concerts you could watch this auditions on youtube in spring. You can try to find that videos with spring data.
This is 100000000%. NOT june picture!
L.O.V.E. you all

Offline StayTuned

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by StayTuned

• on: February 01, 2010, 01:09:51 PM
Quote from: "MJLuva84"
MJ HAS BEEN WEARING WIGS FOR A WHILE NOW AS YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW HE LOST A LOT OF HAIR IN THE FIRE...AS A BLACK PERSON WHO WEARS LACE FRONT WIGS I KNOW ONE WHEN I SEE IT. THE CURLY HAIR ANNNNNNNNNNNND THE STRAIGHT WERE BOTH WIGS. BAD WAS PROBABLY THE LAST TIME MJ WORE HIS HAIR AND THAT PROBABLY HAD SOME EXTENSIONS IN IT. YES MJ WORE WIGS AND THAT CURLY HAIR AND THE STRAIGHT WERE BOTH NOT HIS. BUT I STILL LOVE EM AND IT LOOKED GREAT!
I agree with you, I knew he was wearing wigs and been wearing them for a long time now, they make some beautiful very expensive wigs even the curly ones, look em up they are awesome, my sister has several and when i see her i can barely tell, i have to get very close to see it, see i thought that by Michale being rich he could just get the hair plugs but maybe he didn't want another procedure done to him and then he would probably have to take something for it, i dunno, but i do know he wore wigs, i wear them too when i don't wanna comb my hair. it's quick and easy!
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

Online ~Souza~

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
  • Mrs. SEHF
    • Show only replies by ~Souza~
    • Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators

• on: February 01, 2010, 02:11:26 PM
Quote from: "MJLuva84"

NO NEED TO YELL!! Lower the CAPS please...

I couldn't care less if it's a wig or not, but BAD was definately not the last time we saw him with his own hair.

This one is from Dangerous:

This one from HIStory:

Could be me, but looks like his own hair to me.