mykidsmum

Re: Picture of MJ last night alive...huh????
February 01, 2010, 10:22:51 AM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
The curls are definitly HIS! I have the exact same black curly hair so I know how to see the difference between a wig and real curls  :P .
Even the straight hair he had during the late '90 looks natural (just look at the videos of TDCAU and Earth Song). I think he used to relax (permanent straightning) his hair that's why it was that straight. But I do think he used to wear a wig from time to time but not because he got bald or grey. Just look at his brothers, they are older and still have the same hairline and didn't get grey.
sorry guys...I don't know why this is so hard for everyone to believe.  MJ's Dr. spoke about it.  Lupus causes alopecia, hair loss in most sufferers.  MJ's doctor also spoke about trying to cut out scars from Pepsi commerical and each time they tried, the Lupus would flair and the bald patches would become larger.  I didn't want to post this vid because it's kinda mean, but it is the only one I could find.  It will show you what I have been trying to say.  Please, don't be offended.  It's not MY video.
[youtube:2gpdhuq3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7UPfMjuUY[/youtube:2gpdhuq3]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmz

February 01, 2010, 10:41:19 AM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I thought that it was Michael's hair (in some photos in recent years, you actually see strands of grey hair .) But maybe he might have had weaves, or partial weave/pieces on occasion?
If you look at the home video where Culkin pushes him on the diving board and MJ dives in, he has a full head of hair that is completely wet.  He couldn't have possibly had on a wig.

well..I think it can be possible..wig are not always same as you see in cartoons...!! There are professional ones..and I don't think Michael just changed them as a hat! They surely cost lot of money and they also should have crossed the ocean swimming!!! :lol:
sorry Michael...I don't know if you wear wigs...but the concept is correct,isn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 01, 2010, 11:01:02 AM
hm It's hard to say if it's a curly wig or straight hair....

But yeah on the should it's curly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

~Souza~

February 01, 2010, 11:11:02 AM
Well, that he wore wigs from a certain moment is clear, but there is something I don't understand. If you have so much money, why not choose implants? Why glue a wig to your head every time? It seems so unpractical to me.

Also, I think he has his own hair at the History tour. Otherwise it's a damn good wig.

I think that a wig is of use, when you are planning to use a double that might have your facial features, but not the same hair structure. But that's just my thought. Pretty good wigs though...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 11:21:44 AM
MJ HAS BEEN WEARING WIGS FOR A WHILE NOW AS YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW HE LOST A LOT OF HAIR IN THE FIRE...AS A BLACK PERSON WHO WEARS LACE FRONT WIGS I KNOW ONE WHEN I SEE IT. THE CURLY HAIR ANNNNNNNNNNNND THE STRAIGHT WERE BOTH WIGS. BAD WAS PROBABLY THE LAST TIME MJ WORE HIS HAIR AND THAT PROBABLY HAD SOME EXTENSIONS IN IT. YES MJ WORE WIGS AND THAT CURLY HAIR AND THE STRAIGHT WERE BOTH NOT HIS. BUT I STILL LOVE EM AND IT LOOKED GREAT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

February 01, 2010, 11:33:52 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
The curls are definitly HIS! I have the exact same black curly hair so I know how to see the difference between a wig and real curls  :P .
Even the straight hair he had during the late '90 looks natural (just look at the videos of TDCAU and Earth Song). I think he used to relax (permanent straightning) his hair that's why it was that straight. But I do think he used to wear a wig from time to time but not because he got bald or grey. Just look at his brothers, they are older and still have the same hairline and didn't get grey.
sorry guys...I don't know why this is so hard for everyone to believe.  MJ's Dr. spoke about it.  Lupus causes alopecia, hair loss in most sufferers.  MJ's doctor also spoke about trying to cut out scars from Pepsi commerical and each time they tried, the Lupus would flair and the bald patches would become larger.  I didn't want to post this vid because it's kinda mean, but it is the only one I could find.  It will show you what I have been trying to say.  Please, don't be offended.  It's not MY video.
The bald patches come and go in Lupus patients, it's not permanent. So at one time they may need to cover it up, other times the hair may be back.

The curly thing is indeed strange. At the rehearsals on 24th June he had curly hair (his own hair, to my opinion), and at the ambulance pic he also has curly hair. At the last recordings of before 25th June on the This Is It video, no artificial hairlines are seen and also his skalp can be seen shining in between locks of hair.
The picture mentioned by the 1st poster probably was not taken at 24th June but earlier.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Venus

February 01, 2010, 11:50:40 AM
[youtube:2b7bam6x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7UPfMjuUY[/youtube:2b7bam6x]

Well it's obvious he wore a wig. I hope he doesn't now

THE END OF THE VIDEO IS SCARY. And yes, on last picture he looks like old asian guy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

Venus

February 01, 2010, 11:58:29 AM
EVERYBODY READ THIS!

I can tell you 1000000000000% sure it's NOT his last night picture.
YOu can see it in TII after dancers first time meet Michael.

i don't know was TII meant to be the film, but I saw "auditions" part from TII back in may on youtube. While preparing to concerts you could watch this auditions on youtube in spring. You can try to find that videos with spring data.
This is 100000000%. NOT june picture!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

February 01, 2010, 12:09:51 PM
Quote from: "MJLuva84"
MJ HAS BEEN WEARING WIGS FOR A WHILE NOW AS YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW HE LOST A LOT OF HAIR IN THE FIRE...AS A BLACK PERSON WHO WEARS LACE FRONT WIGS I KNOW ONE WHEN I SEE IT. THE CURLY HAIR ANNNNNNNNNNNND THE STRAIGHT WERE BOTH WIGS. BAD WAS PROBABLY THE LAST TIME MJ WORE HIS HAIR AND THAT PROBABLY HAD SOME EXTENSIONS IN IT. YES MJ WORE WIGS AND THAT CURLY HAIR AND THE STRAIGHT WERE BOTH NOT HIS. BUT I STILL LOVE EM AND IT LOOKED GREAT!
I agree with you, I knew he was wearing wigs and been wearing them for a long time now, they make some beautiful very expensive wigs even the curly ones, look em up they are awesome, my sister has several and when i see her i can barely tell, i have to get very close to see it, see i thought that by Michale being rich he could just get the hair plugs but maybe he didn't want another procedure done to him and then he would probably have to take something for it, i dunno, but i do know he wore wigs, i wear them too when i don't wanna comb my hair. it's quick and easy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

~Souza~

February 01, 2010, 01:11:26 PM
Quote from: "MJLuva84"

NO NEED TO YELL!! Lower the CAPS please...

I couldn't care less if it's a wig or not, but BAD was definately not the last time we saw him with his own hair.

This one is from Dangerous:

This one from HIStory:

Could be me, but looks like his own hair to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 01:15:32 PM
I think if generally then MJ carried only wigs as him became older!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 02:57:36 PM
Quote from: "SIMPLY-[MJ
"]i never knew mj wore wigs   :o  :shock:
I sent you a PM...here is the pic, if you look at his side burn, you can see the mesh of the lace front wig.

Mj is wearing wig. Besides vitiligo he is said to suffer from psoriasis and it is very wicked disease. My neighbour suffers from psoriasis and when it has strong recidivisis she is without hair. She has to wear wig.After it, her hair grows again. Sometimes she has really bad period. But she will never have long hair, because with another recidivisis hair are gone again.
Michaels lenght of hair to his shoulders- it is about 2 years of growing, I think it is not possible. Perhaps sometimes he has just extensions in his hair and sometimes wears a wig. But it doesnt matter- I love his long haircut, curly and straight. I love his style.  
Somebody here was speculating about his brother's hair colour-I bet his brother is coloring his hair. Why would he be grey when he doesnt want to. Nowadays it is possible to do with your hair whatever you want.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

February 01, 2010, 03:42:05 PM
I knew he was using wigs, but I really dont care, I still think he is the most sexy man ever :D  The only thing that is a bit scary is the last pic in the video. I have seen the pic before, but now I think of the rumors that he looked like an asian :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael I love you allways.

February 01, 2010, 04:14:28 PM
C'mon guys...
He likes long straight hair...
And he uses wigs !!

Do you have, every morning, time and patience to straight up your hair, because you're natural curly??

Don't forget Michael is a black man, and, as all black man, he has curly hair!!
If he likes his hair to be straight, i (and maybe him) thik that is more useful tu use wigs instead of stretch your hair over and over again every morning!

C'mon..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 01, 2010, 04:21:06 PM
Quote from: "DaveNax"
C'mon guys...
He likes long straight hair...
And he uses wigs !!

Do you have, every morning, time and patience to straight up your hair, because you're natural curly??

Don't forget Michael is a black man, and, as all black man, he has curly hair!!
If he likes his hair to be straight, i (and maybe him) thik that is more useful tu use wigs instead of stretch your hair over and over again every morning!

C'mon..

yes and I think it is better for the hair to wear that wig as everyday with that flat ironer in your hair( It's not pretty healthy for your hair). I use these things rarely ( I also have curly hair).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions