Re: Grammys... full of clues... did you noticed?
February 01, 2010, 01:08:51 AM
The speech of Prince sounded like Michael was talking.
Was there a "in memoriam" list? He was not in the list??? Hah, of course not, he´s alive :D
Earth song made me cry :cry:  He sounded  very emotional.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

February 01, 2010, 01:21:33 AM
I noticed that too! The whole time I kept telling my mom things that reminded me of Michael. She got mad after a bit. xD
BUT She DID agree. x3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

February 01, 2010, 02:41:40 AM
Quote from: "Alexa_Jackson"
I was shocked to look at all the clues at the Grammys, I hadn't noticed but after the Black Eyed Peas made their entrance with a giant jump from underneath the stage, just like Michael did in his concerts, Beyonce's performance reminded me A LOT about the men dressed like swats that MJ used in "They Don't Care About Us", then I realized that Lady Gaga sang "Speechless" which has the same name as Michael's song from "Invincible" and he also sings a fragment in "TII" then I noticed the performance of Jamie Fox that we was using military clothes very similar to the ones MJ used back in the mid 80's early 90's. Of course what shocked me the most was that he didn't appear in the "In Memoriam" list, that was just like TOO MUCH!!! Lionel Ritchie spoke about a new version of "We Are The World"... could this be Michael's return???? Maybe I am just seeing things with all the clues that I mentioned, but one thing is undeniable, HE WAS NOT IN THE IN MEMORIAM LIST!!!!!!!!! and if we was "dead" that would be unrespectful, so he is very much alive, besides he was clearly singing live, did you notice??? I guess he kept his promise, he DID perform at the Grammys after all. I love you MJ!!!!!!!!!!! The kids looked amazing by the way, I just loved their style!!!!!!!!!!

and also Slash performing with Jamie Fox..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 03:00:32 AM
prince put in the important part all his songs were about love like valentines day is bamsday guys!!! i can dream lol :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 03:34:24 AM
I was shocked to look at all the clues at the Grammys, I hadn't noticed but after the Black Eyed Peas made their entrance with a giant jump from underneath the stage, just like Michael did in his concerts, Beyonce's performance reminded me A LOT about the men dressed like swats that MJ used in "They Don't Care About Us", then I realized that Lady Gaga sang "Speechless" which has the same name as Michael's song from "Invincible" and he also sings a fragment in "TII" then I noticed the performance of Jamie Fox that we was using military clothes very similar to the ones MJ used back in the mid 80's early 90's. Of course what shocked me the most was that he didn't appear in the "In Memoriam" list, that was just like TOO MUCH!!! Lionel Ritchie spoke about a new version of "We Are The World"... could this be Michael's return???? Maybe I am just seeing things with all the clues that I mentioned, but one thing is undeniable, HE WAS NOT IN THE IN MEMORIAM LIST!!!!!!!!! and if we was "dead" that would be unrespectful, so he is very much alive, besides he was clearly singing live, did you notice??? I guess he kept his promise, he DID perform at the Grammys after all. I love you MJ!!!!!!!!!!! The kids looked amazing by the way, I just loved their style!!!!!!!!!!

I think MJ is still alive and he is now working on projects behind the scenes.  That's why we're seeing his influence on everything lately.  I notice that too about Beyonce performance.  I told my sister Beyonce just ripped off MJ's idea of the military idea and she got all mad about it.  She's a big Beyonce fan.  I was like oh well she did.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 04:05:36 AM
He was no in Memorium ? Really ? OMG.
He is alive, or if he's dead, it's really sad if they don't put him in the Memorium List...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

February 01, 2010, 04:21:57 AM
I agree with whoever said he may be doing projects behind the scenes. I mean they decide to do a remake of We Are The World at the time of the 25th Anniversary of the original. Coincidence because of Haiti? Or was it planned all along? & Prince & Paris might take part in that remake. Also, this MJ tribute w/ the Grammys being broadcast in 3D just for MJ & they kept stressing that it was being broadcast in 110 different countries. Also the kids taking part in everything. Prince's speech did sound like Michael could have written it for him. Both kids seemed nervous & exchanged a look before Prince spoke. No RIP for Michael @ the awards. He did sound live. All of the MJ influence at the awards. His lifetime achievement award. Also, people are putting Michael's message out there of Love & caring for the earth. It's like they keep stressing it whenever they can. & reminding people what he stood for & cared about. The people who sang in his tribute w/ exception of Carrie Underwood, he was fond of. He had been working something out w/ the co exec. producer of the Grammys, who is a longtime associate of his to perform this year. That guy even said Michael would always ask him how they could take it to a whole new level. Well, I'd say the 3D attempt was pretty extreme. Never been done before. I'm definitely feeling like he is behind the scenes.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 04:38:57 AM
What annoys me more than anything with this whole thing is that there are always people popping up out of the blue, singing Michael's praises and saying what a wonderful humanitarian he is/was yet where were these people when Michael was going through hell with the child molestation trials?

They kept their distance from him and didn't support him in ANY way!!!!  They make me sooooooo very angry - Beyonce, Celine Dion and many others, you are nothing but hypocrites!!!!!!  :twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

February 01, 2010, 04:44:37 AM
prince and paris' speech
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 06:13:03 AM
Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 07:04:04 AM by Missyb007
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

MJJ1982

February 01, 2010, 07:15:57 AM
What about Paris' speech, have I heard it right and did she say this:

Daddy was supposed to be here, daddy was gonna perform this year, but he couldn't perform last year

If so, that's very strange imo...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

February 01, 2010, 07:25:49 AM

EXACTLY!! and yes i noticed that he was like singing live... :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SMILE THAT IS SO INNOCENT AND YET SO SEXY! \";)\"

Datroot

February 01, 2010, 07:31:15 AM
Has anyone got a link for Earthsong tribute and MJ's bit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

February 01, 2010, 07:41:18 AM
Quote from: "rowdyangel"
What annoys me more than anything with this whole thing is that there are always people popping up out of the blue, singing Michael's praises and saying what a wonderful humanitarian he is/was yet where were these people when Michael was going through hell with the child molestation trials?

They kept their distance from him and didn't support him in ANY way!!!!  They make me sooooooo very angry - Beyonce, Celine Dion and many others, you are nothing but hypocrites!!!!!!  :twisted:

I agree completely with you, since MJ "died" all of a sudden all those people keep saying how good, humanitarian, genius and all other things he was. Yes, they say all that now, but possibly were the same ones that didn't say anything before because they didn't want anyone to relate them with "Jacko Wacko, the child molestor".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 07:50:27 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
What about Paris' speech, have I heard it right and did she say this:

Daddy was supposed to be here, daddy was gonna perform this year, but he couldn't perform last year

If so, that's very strange imo...

yes you heard it right !! She suddenly stopped speaking like if she noticed herself beeing telling a slip up  ;)  :shock: poor girl she almost cried and so did i... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions