Re: Grammys... full of clues... did you noticed?
February 01, 2010, 10:10:38 PM
Quote from: "Alexa_Jackson"
Quote from: "KingofPop4ever"
How about the red and black suits the kids were wearing?  ;) Oh, and don't forget the pins.

Another good question... do you know what's with the pins??? I saw 3 different kinds, one where the ones Prince and Paris were using, the other type were the ones their cousins had, and the third type were the ones the Grammy guests were using, a red cross.. does anyone know that they mean??
the red cross could easily be for Haiti , cause donations for Haiti can be done through the red cross so it could have been a symbol for Haiti relief.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

February 01, 2010, 10:13:50 PM
P.S DID ANYONE ELSE NOTICE BEYONCES HUGE BUTTERFLY EARRINGS?
I THINK THE BUTTERFLIES PLAY A HUGE ROLE ALSO, THE BUTTERFLIES IN EARTH SONG, BUTTERFLIES LEFT OUTSIDE NEVERLAND AFTER HIS DEATH, IN PAINTINGS, THOSE DANG BUTTERFLIES SEEM TO BE EVERYWHERE THEY ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE NUMBER 7 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

February 02, 2010, 09:39:43 AM
Quote from: "mjj4ever777"
The thing that really boggles my mind is the fact that we didn't see any of Michael's brothers or sisters, no Kenny O, no back up dancers and singers from this is it,no Michael Beardon, Travis Payne, the only ones we saw were Prince, Paris and 3T boys!

You would think that because Michael was being awarded with the Lifetime Achievment award and that they did Earth song tribute, that the family would have shown up along with everyone involved in This is it! Strange huh? :?

about the fact, that we didn't see Michael's parents and brothers - Karen Faye, a long time hair and make up stylist for Michael, said, that they were not invited at all... In her facebook profile...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, no matter what happens, I love you forever.....

February 02, 2010, 09:55:06 AM
Quote from: "MJJ1982"
What about Paris' speech, have I heard it right and did she say this:

Daddy was supposed to be here, daddy was gonna perform this year, but he couldn't perform last year

If so, that's very strange imo...

Hahas I think I get what she was trying to say though. She was trying to say that Mike's gonna perform later this year.  But he couldn't perform last year because he's hoaxing his death and currently hiding somewhere. She didn't say why he couldn't perform last year because she can't.  :mrgreen:  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

February 02, 2010, 02:03:20 PM
Quote from: "lookingforthetroot"
I was shocked to look at all the clues at the Grammys, I hadn't noticed but after the Black Eyed Peas made their entrance with a giant jump from underneath the stage, just like Michael did in his concerts, Beyonce's performance reminded me A LOT about the men dressed like swats that MJ used in "They Don't Care About Us", then I realized that Lady Gaga sang "Speechless" which has the same name as Michael's song from "Invincible" and he also sings a fragment in "TII" then I noticed the performance of Jamie Fox that we was using military clothes very similar to the ones MJ used back in the mid 80's early 90's. Of course what shocked me the most was that he didn't appear in the "In Memoriam" list, that was just like TOO MUCH!!! Lionel Ritchie spoke about a new version of "We Are The World"... could this be Michael's return???? Maybe I am just seeing things with all the clues that I mentioned, but one thing is undeniable, HE WAS NOT IN THE IN MEMORIAM LIST!!!!!!!!! and if we was "dead" that would be unrespectful, so he is very much alive, besides he was clearly singing live, did you notice??? I guess he kept his promise, he DID perform at the Grammys after all. I love you MJ!!!!!!!!!!! The kids looked amazing by the way, I just loved their style!!!!!!!!!!

and also Slash performing with Jamie Fox..
Right!!! Why was he performing with Jamie..... :|  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 08:44:52 PM
Quote from: "bluegurl201"
Quote from: "lookingforthetroot"
I was shocked to look at all the clues at the Grammys, I hadn't noticed but after the Black Eyed Peas made their entrance with a giant jump from underneath the stage, just like Michael did in his concerts, Beyonce's performance reminded me A LOT about the men dressed like swats that MJ used in "They Don't Care About Us", then I realized that Lady Gaga sang "Speechless" which has the same name as Michael's song from "Invincible" and he also sings a fragment in "TII" then I noticed the performance of Jamie Fox that we was using military clothes very similar to the ones MJ used back in the mid 80's early 90's. Of course what shocked me the most was that he didn't appear in the "In Memoriam" list, that was just like TOO MUCH!!! Lionel Ritchie spoke about a new version of "We Are The World"... could this be Michael's return???? Maybe I am just seeing things with all the clues that I mentioned, but one thing is undeniable, HE WAS NOT IN THE IN MEMORIAM LIST!!!!!!!!! and if we was "dead" that would be unrespectful, so he is very much alive, besides he was clearly singing live, did you notice??? I guess he kept his promise, he DID perform at the Grammys after all. I love you MJ!!!!!!!!!!! The kids looked amazing by the way, I just loved their style!!!!!!!!!!

and also Slash performing with Jamie Fox..
Right!!! Why was he performing with Jamie..... :|  :?:

And, don't forget Pink's impressive aerial performance.  Michael was going to have aerial performances in his "This Is It" concert series.  Yes, I thought the exact same thing. There were oodles of references to Michael in the Grammy Award Show. Too eerie to be a coincidence!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi