New Theory
February 01, 2010, 10:46:23 AM
Could it be possible that the thoughts and emotions exhibited by the family members and such are due to the fact that Michael was genuinely sick but not ultimately dead? After thinking about that possibility, your posts, and other thoughts that have circulated inside my mind, I felt the need to question whether or not this could have happened in the event that Michael was unable to perform at a high level in wake of the 50 concerts he was set out to perform in London. I now feel, that, if Michael Is still alive, (as I said in my introductory post as a newcomer that I don't believe he is alive but I want you guys to prove me wrong) that possibly the reason why they are talking in present tense is because he will pass away? I'd hate for the fans to see this come to that, but maybe michael was diagnosed with a sickness that is incurable and the reason why he hoaxed his death (if he indeed did) was to promote enough money and gain more support of the public so that they can fight in his efforts to cure this disease of his. Not to offend everyone, but michael had been living a very unconventional lifestyle, having gone through vitligio and lupus for much of his adult life. You'd think that something was physically going on with him, and lets face it, this lifestyle of his wasn't going to let him live any longer. So to summarize it, I think it's very plausible that the Jackson family are legitimately sad, but not for the reasons that most people think, his death. It could because if he doesn't get cures, he could die later. So, It's REAL emotions (which also explains why they talk in present tense because he's obviously with them, just very ill) a profound sadness, but they don't believe he's dead.

What do you think of this?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Re: New Theory
February 01, 2010, 11:24:25 AM
Welcome

I can only suggest that you have to search for your own truth, we cannot prove you wrong, you have to do the research as we have done for the last 7 months to look for the truth.  Start at the beginning 25 June 09 and work forward, there are 100s of videos etc on ytube to help you do your research and hours of research already done on this forum.

Happy Investigating.

L.O.V.E.

:roll:  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 11:25:33 AM
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Welcome

I can only suggest that you have to search for your own truth, we cannot prove you wrong, you have to do the research as we have done for the last 7 months to look for the truth.  Start at the beginning 25 June 09 and work forward, there are 100s of videos etc on ytube to help you do your research and hours of research already done on this forum.

Happy Investigating.

L.O.V.E.

ummm..right. I'm just looking for any insight. What people think of this idea. I don't know if you read the post, but I wasn't asking do you think you should prove me wrong, I wanted to know what people thought of the theory presented. That was just what I MENTIONED I said in my very first post, that I love what you guys are doing and that you should continue to prove me wrong.

Oh and by the way, I dont think some of you are aware that I have been here for a few days now...I've been posting reguarly for a while now. Its nice to see a "welcome" for every post I make, but I think I get the picture now! :D thank you though!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

February 01, 2010, 11:34:34 AM
Well, no one is immortal. One day, sick or not, he will die. That's all they had to imagine to produce those tears; he doesn't necessarily have to be terminally ill to induce such sadness - age is sickness enough.

I understand you asked as a newcomer, but asking the forum users to "prove you wrong" is a waste of time; you'll only change your mind through self-realization. So, read through everything provided in this forum and all the videos put together on youtube. The speculative evidence you're looking for is already there, just take the time to ingest it and synthesize the information for yourself. It would be a waste of everyone's time to reiterate everything they've already said, wouldn't it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 11:41:28 AM
Quote from: "melody"
Well, no one is immortal. One day, sick or not, he will die. That's all they had to imagine to produce those tears; he doesn't necessarily have to be terminally ill to induce such sadness - age is sickness enough.

I understand you asked as a newcomer, but asking the forum users to "prove you wrong" is a waste of time; you'll only change your mind through self-realization. So, read through everything provided in this forum and all the videos put together on youtube. The speculative evidence you're looking for is already there, just take the time to ingest it and synthesize the information for yourself. It would be a waste of everyone's time to reiterate everything they've already said, wouldn't it?

Possibly, but as a community such as this which strives to act as one big family as I've noticed, it would be nice to review every once in a while to see what we have to work with and so that many of us don't feel like we're missing something. we can't just say one thing and leave it in the past, isn't it important to bring it up again every once in a while? It isn't necessarily a bad thing, and sometimes, individuals have to look at "speculative" evidence proposed to them in the past in order to reach our final decision, but I appreciate the comments. It'd be kind of careless to misinform someone and just say "read this link" because I feel it's as if its inconsiderate and you don't want to deal with the issue.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

February 01, 2010, 11:55:00 AM
oh i remember your first post!! i commented how you sounded very worldly for an 18yr old!! am i right!! don't think i've got you mixed up with someone else..

if i have sorry!!  :roll:

anyway i've read another post kinda similar to yours a while ago, that if Mike was alive could he be in a position that would be irreversable with his health etc etc.. so his family are sheilding him away from it all.. and so on..  

quite informative and an angle to look at, BUT with no eveidence of this, maybe a dead too.. i don't know if you have or not but i would read the INDEX page at the beginning of the forum which points the events out from june 25th and so.. very informative.. and a whole recap!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 01, 2010, 12:03:44 PM
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
the fact that Michael was genuinely sick but not ultimately dead?

he will pass away? I'd hate for the fans to see this come to that, but maybe michael was diagnosed with a sickness that is incurable and the reason why he hoaxed his death (if he indeed did) was to promote enough money and gain more support of the public so that they can fight in his efforts to cure this disease of his.

So to summarize it, I think it's very plausible that the Jackson family are legitimately sad, but not for the reasons that most people think, his death. It could because if he doesn't get cures, he could die later. So, It's REAL emotions (which also explains why they talk in present tense because he's obviously with them, just very ill) a profound sadness, but they don't believe he's dead.

What do you think of this?

I think as you do. That was my first thought on June 25th, exactly as described in paragraphs that I have cutted from your previous post. The same thought has been coming back and forth to my mind up to today, when I discussed it during lunch.

I also think that there is the possibility that MJ was in fact attaked to be murdered, but the "killer" failed and he ended up in a irreversible coma or he is awaked, but  with damages.

But, those, are just my thoughts.
Da troot will preveal! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

cassi

February 01, 2010, 12:39:07 PM
my only thought is if michael knew he was sick, why would he want to do a concert that would take so much out of him. personally i believe michael is pretty healthy, he ate right, exercised, and is a very youthful 51 year old. but these are my opinions, who knows, he really could have been sick. keep up your research, aint no telling what you might find  ;) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 12:47:20 PM
I think I read your introductrary post and if I remember right I think you had many interesting things to say. Many people on this forum seem convinced that Michael is indeed alive and they're happy with just keeping their faith and I see nothing wrong in that. However, I'm not one of them I'm not convinced Michael is alive but neither am I convinced that he's dead. I agree that we need to keep speculating and persoally I think it's a good thing to bring up old "clues" while searching for the truth.

Therefore I welcome any new theory. Your theory could be a possibility. I don't know if I understood the reason for the hoax though, so correct me if I misinterpreted it, do you mean that he'd hoax his death in order to raise money to cure his disease (if he has one)? And what do kind of support would he need if people already think he's dead? He has enough money to find the best treatments without money from fans and other people. Have I completely misunderstood? If so, could you explain?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

February 01, 2010, 12:50:24 PM
Quote from: "mrbigshot"
Quote from: "melody"

Possibly, but as a community such as this which strives to act as one big family as I've noticed, it would be nice to review every once in a while to see what we have to work with and so that many of us don't feel like we're missing something. we can't just say one thing and leave it in the past, isn't it important to bring it up again every once in a while? It isn't necessarily a bad thing, and sometimes, individuals have to look at "speculative" evidence proposed to them in the past in order to reach our final decision, but I appreciate the comments. It'd be kind of careless to misinform someone and just say "read this link" because I feel it's as if its inconsiderate and you don't want to deal with the issue.

Fair enough. I personally thought along the same lines at one point, but only momentarily (mostly b/c  of his physical examination deeming him perfectly healthy for a 50 year old & family members verifying the same; granted, they could've been lying).

At the time, I found myself thinking: it's probable that Michael would've liked to orchestrate his own death, to witness his own funeral, see how people react, how his fans react and then die peacefully unbeknownst to us. Whether age or actual sickness (or something else?) spurred his actions, I dunno; both seem just as likely.  

To some extent, I still believe this - though now I find myself questioning whether he'll stay away. The forums and youtube videos have added more dimension to my initial thought (primarily the sociopolitical agenda behind this whole ploy). Admittedly, I haven't gone through everything, so I'm still a bit ambivalent about this whole situation (as presented on here). Though, intuitively, I still feel he's not dead and if he is, then I've been lied to about the actual circumstances surrounding his death.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 01, 2010, 12:56:37 PM
Welcome

Happy Investigating.

L.O.V.E.

Or better: Start with the O2 Press Conference. I think this is the beginning of this all. His behaviour, his words etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 01, 2010, 01:15:21 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I think I read your introductrary post and if I remember right I think you had many interesting things to say. Many people on this forum seem convinced that Michael is indeed alive and they're happy with just keeping their faith and I see nothing wrong in that. However, I'm not one of them I'm not convinced Michael is alive but neither am I convinced that he's dead. I agree that we need to keep speculating and persoally I think it's a good thing to bring up old "clues" while searching for the truth.

Therefore I welcome any new theory. Your theory could be a possibility. I don't know if I understood the reason for the hoax though, so correct me if I misinterpreted it, do you mean that he'd hoax his death in order to raise money to cure his disease (if he has one)? And what do kind of support would he need if people already think he's dead? He has enough money to find the best treatments without money from fans and other people. Have I completely misunderstood? If so, could you explain?

Yes. That part is correct. My theory is that Michael would fake his death in order to raise money and gain support of people for his illness. When he was alive, he was often ridiculed and hounded for much of his life, and many people thought that he was a child molester, which I totally don't agree with. My reasoning is simple, why help someone who many believed was a crazy and bad man who would do those things to people? Think about it, would anybody offer him support then? Michael had many friends who were fake to him, and I wouldn't necessarily say that they would stick with him through the illness. They quite possibly could have manipulated him and tried to make the campaign back fire on himself.  and Obviously, yes, he does have enough money, but how would the public feel if they  decided to support a questionable man and save his life if others perceive him to ruin childrens lives? I've heard he was bankrupt, which, could be true, but those are ludicrous claims because Michael made more money than the average celebrity.  People already think he's dead, yes, but since the his death, sales have sky rocketed, and EVEN in death, he is gaining more fans and support. Isn't that true?

I hope I clarified  things for you!

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Welcome

Happy Investigating.

L.O.V.E.

Or better: Start with the O2 Press Conference. I think this is the beginning of this all. His behaviour, his words etc.
[/b]

I've looked over that clip numerous amounts of times and that was ultimately what drew me to this forum. I do agree that his mannerisms were quite ambiguous and unusual, seeing as michael was always modest and direct, in the clip shown he sounded very cocky and demanded respect from the crowd. In fact, the first time I viewed the video, I wondered if it was actually michael himself speaking. I thought it was a double. I also thought that The video wasn't live at all and that it was green screened.

have a look again:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

do you think it was green screened. just look at the red curtains. it seems surreal and out of place in contrast to the guy introducing michael.

BTW: I don't know if this is a coincidence, but he did say "WAS THAT WEIRD TOYOU?? " to the audience right after Michael Left the stage. and here we are questioning the authenticity of Michael Jackson, yet he says those words. is that weird? don't know if somebody notice that yet.  He says hes only doing 10 shows but I could have sworn even at that time that they had agreed to 50?

5:52 is when he says this

but I have an honest question if you will. Did you ever get the sense (before the "death") that michael was going to fake his death someday, when he was alive? That question sprouted just now and I always thought to myself that he would.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 03:16:01 PM
i PPOSTED THE SAME THING !!  THE DAY BEFORE YOU DID, NOW I KNOW WHY PEOPLE GET UPSET WHEN PEOPLE USE THEIR POSTS AND SIMPLY REWRITE IN THEIR OWN STYLE.  HOW SICKENING !!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shout

February 01, 2010, 04:55:48 PM
@mrbigshot
I do not think that the conference is green shot...maybe this picture will help you. [attachment=0:30zcqlmq]2009-10-13_011114.jpg[/attachment:30zcqlmq]

To your theory I think it is possible that Michael just faked his death because he is very ill (which the media and he tried us to believe the whole time...he is a drug addict I believe that and I understand Michael completely at that point!), but it is also possible that he just did it for money. That is what I believe he did it for money and because he hated it to be famous, he never liked it and also hated to go on stage. I think that he was done with everything and wanted/wants to be remembered as a great artist who has done so much for the human beings, whether it is convincing or not. But it was the best for him to go like this. He was done!! At the 25th universary, there was no connection between him and the audience he just made his show and to me he looked like he would not do it any more and I respect it completely. Michael has done enough and to much for the world and hardly was accepted by others, but now he gets what he deserves!! He is such an amazing artist and now more people are able to see it not only his long time fans!! I makes me happy but nevertheless sad, because of what Michael has badly missed in his life...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

February 01, 2010, 05:18:24 PM
@mrbigshot  Do you know something that we don't know?
You are tending towards Cassandra's theory - that  M. is ill and needed some rest and treatment...

Just to remind:
[Michelle, why did people who are so close to Michael look hurt? For the same reason all of us look and feel hurt. Michael was in serious trouble with his health. He had to leave his home and family and go into hiding. Make sense? But we all will smile again when he is well and comes back to us. And he has said himself, "Tell everyone to let love carry them through. My love for them is real." Cassandra] 18 September 2009 at 2pm

[Shou - Michael marches to his own drummer (LOL - don't we all know!!!) and does things in his own time and his own way. Before we second-guess him, let's put ourselves in his place - he was desperately ill and admits prescription drugs had gotten the better of him and were in fact killing him. What is amazing to me is that he was able to maintain enough courage and strength to stay alive and to fight back against the pressures in his life. In time, the whole truth will be known. For now let's trust that Mike knows what he is doing. I don't pretend to understand everything about him ... I do know that I trust him to do what's best for him AND for his fans ... he will be back, of that I have no doubt ... Cassandra]
17 September 2009 at 5pm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>