julietTopic starter

Re: THE ROLE OF DR.MURRAY
February 16, 2010, 08:09:42 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
not bashing you, but cm said he did not get paid?
[/i]

No, you're not bashing at all. Thank you. ;)  ;)  ;)

Actually, he couldn't have been paid as the JUNE 25 occured.And IMO, he came along for all of the events to happen.  I believe in my heart that he's appearance is for the protection of Michael - Agent X - so, whatever he's supposed to do like be a Doctor for Michael, that's the only way for him to get close, very close to Michael.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 10:04:10 PM
Quote from: "Venus7"
Listen, i have my own opinion you like or you don't.
I also would like if this was a hoax, but things are shifting more like is a real thing. I do think 90% that MJ is gone.  
I also realized how much the media STILL manipulates people like you for their own gain and you still don't see that. All that tweets and interviews with "clues" is a pile of garbage.
Michael will probably never get any justice if people like many of us are so absorbed by the idea of a hoax.

I do believe MJ is alive. He is trying to open our eyes with the clues. He is letting us know that the media is garbage. We are on the forum because it's about LOVE and BELIEVING. MJ wants us to work together. He said at one time, "The whole should do it" This is what we are doing with the clues and tweets. We just have to put everything together. Just like the message that Dr. Murray left for his patient Ben. This is clue from MJ. He was talking about the EECP. This is new development for Heart patient  to use this procedure that cost less than bypass surgery.  While MJ is gone, he is still doing good things.  I know the it does get hard to be patient. But hang in there.  I do feel that he is using Dr. Murray to clear his name. Things have to be safe for his return.   You have to remember he is counting on us to help him. What better way than clues?  We are the REAL fans. We are the ones who TRULY LOVE him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loma

February 19, 2010, 10:42:41 PM
Even If Michael is really d***  :( , I would want this forum to stay!  
It's so full of LOVE and it keeps his message alive.
Now I'm not really sure of what to think about this Murray guy. I get a weird vibe from him, and I'm going to trust it this time. Something's not right with him.
My opinions:
-If Michael is alive, Murray seems to be a distraction. Everyone is blinded with rage and confusion when it comes to him, and nobody is really paying attention to what's going on in the background.
-If Michael is really gone, we have nothing left to do is grieve, and find FAIR, NON-VIOLENT, UN-BIASED justice. I know that would be extremely hard to get, but one can only hope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.