Mariso83

Re: Picture of MJ last night alive...huh????
February 01, 2010, 04:35:42 PM
Yeah I know he is wearing wigs but in TII I'm sure it's his hair. I think he start wearing wigs during the Invincible era. It was his hair during HIStory era. I saw a pic of him kissing a little girl and we can see it was his hair because we can see his scars. They are small and have hair on. it.

straight hair = wigs
curly hair = his
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 06:37:28 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
The curls are definitly HIS! I have the exact same black curly hair so I know how to see the difference between a wig and real curls  :P .
Even the straight hair he had during the late '90 looks natural (just look at the videos of TDCAU and Earth Song). I think he used to relax (permanent straightning) his hair that's why it was that straight. But I do think he used to wear a wig from time to time but not because he got bald or grey. Just look at his brothers, they are older and still have the same hairline and didn't get grey.
sorry guys...I don't know why this is so hard for everyone to believe.  MJ's Dr. spoke about it.  Lupus causes alopecia, hair loss in most sufferers.  MJ's doctor also spoke about trying to cut out scars from Pepsi commerical and each time they tried, the Lupus would flair and the bald patches would become larger.  I didn't want to post this vid because it's kinda mean, but it is the only one I could find.  It will show you what I have been trying to say.  Please, don't be offended.  It's not MY video.
[youtube:1zedx2mv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7UPfMjuUY[/youtube:1zedx2mv]

Oh hell naw. :shock:   What "artist" decided through his warped imagination that that last shot was on point?  WHO IS IT?  CERTAINLY NOT MICHAEL JACKSON, even on his worse day.  Creepy.  Michael would never look like that, even if he were really dead for 7 months already.  That is absurd, and I was completely not expecting it.  :?   That caugt me waaaaaaaaay off guard.  Is it scary for ya baby?  No freakin way.  I've GOT to see that again.  Talking about imagination, Lord!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 01, 2010, 06:41:54 PM
OMG, must be the LAPD :lol:   Michael was 50 not 80.  Give me a break :roll: That looks like something out of a horror movie, outer space even.  Even the skin color and his eyes are definitely wrong.  They should be ashamed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Kirsche

February 01, 2010, 06:44:10 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
The curls are definitly HIS! I have the exact same black curly hair so I know how to see the difference between a wig and real curls  :P .
Even the straight hair he had during the late '90 looks natural (just look at the videos of TDCAU and Earth Song). I think he used to relax (permanent straightning) his hair that's why it was that straight. But I do think he used to wear a wig from time to time but not because he got bald or grey. Just look at his brothers, they are older and still have the same hairline and didn't get grey.
sorry guys...I don't know why this is so hard for everyone to believe.  MJ's Dr. spoke about it.  Lupus causes alopecia, hair loss in most sufferers.  MJ's doctor also spoke about trying to cut out scars from Pepsi commerical and each time they tried, the Lupus would flair and the bald patches would become larger.  I didn't want to post this vid because it's kinda mean, but it is the only one I could find.  It will show you what I have been trying to say.  Please, don't be offended.  It's not MY video.
[youtube:3q80gzra]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7UPfMjuUY[/youtube:3q80gzra]

Oh hell naw. :shock:   What "artist" decided through his warped imagination that that last shot was on point?  WHO IS IT?  CERTAINLY NOT MICHAEL JACKSON, even on his worse day.  Creepy.  Michael would never look like that, even if he were really dead for 7 months already.  That is absurd, and I was completely not expecting it.  :?   That caugt me waaaaaaaaay off guard.  Is it scary for ya baby?  No freakin way.  I've GOT to see that again.  Talking about imagination, Lord!

:o   OMG!!!! The last picture looks horrible!!! i think I'll dream about it tonight, hell no!!!!

I can't imagine that , if he had really passed away, he looked like that!!! NO F*****G WAY!!  :cry:

I'm sure I will not watch that again....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

bec

February 01, 2010, 07:00:30 PM
I've always sort of assumed Michael wore wigs out of choice not necessity. The wig was sort of just part of the outfit. Besides, you can't style your own hair as frequently or as heavily as Michael changed his hair style without damaging it, not to mention the chemicals used for straightening are pretty toxic and can't be real ecofriendly. Can't see Michael doing that to the environment on a regular basis or to his health when he could just use a wig.

So yeah, I don't think hair style is a very good indicator of events around 6-25 being plausable or not. Unless you consider the idea that they applied a wig to MJs completely bald, lifeless head before loading him into the ambulance a realistic one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

February 01, 2010, 07:04:56 PM
Quote from: "DaveNax"
C'mon guys...
He likes long straight hair...
And he uses wigs !!

Do you have, every morning, time and patience to straight up your hair, because you're natural curly??

Don't forget Michael is a black man, and, as all black man, he has curly hair!!
If he likes his hair to be straight, i (and maybe him) thik that is more useful tu use wigs instead of stretch your hair over and over again every morning!

C'mon..

Hi.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Kirsche

February 01, 2010, 07:06:22 PM
Quote from: "bec"
I've always sort of assumed Michael wore wigs out of choice not necessity. The wig was sort of just part of the outfit. Besides, you can't style your own hair as frequently or as heavily as Michael changed his hair style without damaging it, not to mention the chemicals used for straightening are pretty toxic and can't be real ecofriendly. Can't see Michael doing that to the environment on a regular basis or to his health when he could just use a wig.

So yeah, I don't think hair style is a very good indicator of events around 6-25 being plausable or not. Unless you consider the idea that they applied a wig to MJs completely bald, lifeless head before loading him into the ambulance a realistic one.

But then they had to put Make up when you compared that with the last picture..

Yes he wore a wig, but his sideburns were his real hair...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

bec

February 01, 2010, 07:25:57 PM
^^ That too. Make up and a full wig before loading him into the ambulance. Right. Even on the dead King of Pop. For the unlikely pic of the century through tinted glass in an ambulance. Quick, where was Karen Faye on 6-25-09 around noon? To quote my new friend, "c'mon".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

February 01, 2010, 08:56:20 PM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
[youtube:3s2k7hl3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM7UPfMjuUY[/youtube:3s2k7hl3]

I agree with you 100%....there is no way in hell that is Michael Jackson.  Absolutely, Positively No Way!   You're right not even after 7 months.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

February 01, 2010, 09:20:46 PM
Quote from: "mjlover77"
I never believed that the curls were wig, I always thought the curls were his  :?THE CURLS WERE REALLY MICHAE'L HAIR , NOT WIG. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 10:42:01 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I thought that it was Michael's hair (in some photos in recent years, you actually see strands of grey hair .) But maybe he might have had weaves, or partial weave/pieces on occasion?
If you look at the home video where Culkin pushes him on the diving board and MJ dives in, he has a full head of hair that is completely wet. He couldn't have possibly had on a wig.
Yes, I know exactly what you mean, I see that in Living With! And the PHM thing, too..

Quote from: "mjlover77"
I never believed that the curls were wig, I always thought the curls were his :?THE CURLS WERE REALLY MICHAE'L HAIR , NOT WIG. :roll:

Even the straight hair he had during the late '90 looks natural (just look at the videos of TDCAU and Earth Song). I think he used to relax (permanent straightning) his hair that's why it was that straight.

Exactly! I agree about TDCAU. But as for what everyone else is saying about hair straightening being too much of a hassle- Um, who are we talking about again? This is the King of Pop, with all his money and power- he can afford to have hairdressers stay at his pad and the most expensive, effective, all-natural products around, so he has no reason to do it himself! I think he probably adds weaves and stuff to look fuller or whatever, but I firmly believe he does not wear wigs!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

February 01, 2010, 10:53:28 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
I thought that it was Michael's hair (in some photos in recent years, you actually see strands of grey hair .) But maybe he might have had weaves, or partial weave/pieces on occasion?
If you look at the home video where Culkin pushes him on the diving board and MJ dives in, he has a full head of hair that is completely wet.  He couldn't have possibly had on a wig.

I think Michael during the:

thriller era he had his natural hair.
bad era: he probably wore extensions but still had his own hair.
Dangerous: the same as the bad era
I think when we got into the history era he might have been wearing fuller wigs instead of extensions becuase we know excessive use of extensions pull your natural hair out and you can develop many bald spots. I believe Jennifer Aniston and Christina Aguilera have talked about losing their hair due to excessive use of extensions. Which is very similar to wearing false eyelashes. They pull your natural lashes out from the adhesive. ( i should know. bleh.. :?  lol)

So when Macualey pushed Michael off the diving board, that looked to be from the time era of Bad. So, I think, Michael wasnt wearing wigs but extensions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 08:54:03 AM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Sooo am I the only one who doesn't get the topic title
"Picture of MJ last night...alive" ?

Or is this about the night before the TII premiere?

:oops:

LMAO, that got me aswell, thought it was about the grammys... :oops:
Anyways, of course mj wears wigs, but he do got some good hair too, his curly hair imo!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!