Why I am here
February 01, 2010, 03:29:44 PM
It has been misconstrued on so many levels as to why I am here. I will first state that I am non-believer as you call it I believe Michael Jackson is no longer with us may he RIP.

But I am here cause I am a firm believer that there are 3 sides to ever story, my side, your site, and the truth. My side is he is no longer with us, your side is he is, and somewhere in there is the truth. Which is what I understand you guys and ladies to be looking for. This is an investigation site, in order for the investigation to be a good and one there needs to be two sides of an argument if there is only one side then its not truly an investigation.

So i am here to point out other sides to things so they can be looked at and counter it so an good ingistigation can take place.

I am not here to offend people, I am not here to insult, make fun of, or belittle anyone, I may come across sarcastic at times like with the present tense argument cause that really does mean nothing, Me and my who family still refer to my Grandma (dad's mom) in present tense even though she passed away in 2008, I still find myself picking up the phone to call her.

So that is why I am here. I do not want to offend people just trying to put the light on the other side of the argument.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Rux

Re: Why I am here
February 01, 2010, 03:32:29 PM
Fair enough!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Divinity in motion

the arabian nights

February 01, 2010, 03:35:51 PM
thats fine

i look forward to your posts

its like christmas on the site today
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 03:42:27 PM
I think that sounds fair enough as well. At this point, I honestly don't think whether or not he's dead or alive is the most relevant factor. I believe he is alive, but I believe theres a message, a reason, for it. And I'm not sure if he will "come back" or not. Whether we believe he's dead or alive doesn't change that we all can see that something is very weird about the entire thing. As fans, it is easy to become disillusioned by clues big and small simply because we WANT him to be alive and to come back. And on the other side I can see it being easy for someone to believe he is dead simply because they don't want to think about the possibility of such a thing happening, someone faking their death and getting away with it.

The bottom line though is that we need to take it upon ourselves to find the truth. Because the media will only feed us lies.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 01, 2010, 03:46:52 PM
Quote from: "beatit"
It has been misconstrued on so many levels as to why I am here. I will first state that I am non-believer as you call it I believe Michael Jackson is no longer with us may he RIP.

But I am here cause I am a firm believer that there are 3 sides to ever story, my side, your site, and the truth. My side is he is no longer with us, your side is he is, and somewhere in there is the truth. Which is what I understand you guys and ladies to be looking for. This is an investigation site, in order for the investigation to be a good and one there needs to be two sides of an argument if there is only one side then its not truly an investigation.

So i am here to point out other sides to things so they can be looked at and counter it so an good ingistigation can take place.

I am not here to offend people, I am not here to insult, make fun of, or belittle anyone, I may come across sarcastic at times like with the present tense argument cause that really does mean nothing, Me and my who family still refer to my Grandma (dad's mom) in present tense even though she passed away in 2008, I still find myself picking up the phone to call her.

So that is why I am here. I do not want to offend people just trying to put the light on the other side of the argument.

Next off, if referring to people in present tense that have passed away means they are alive, I need to start a site to try to find my Grandma, cause I still refer to her in present tense even know she has been gone since 2005, and my other friend I need to find him, cause I still refer to him in present tense.

you said she passed away in 2005...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

February 01, 2010, 03:51:50 PM
Quote from: "mrbigshot"

Next off, if referring to people in present tense that have passed away means they are alive, I need to start a site to try to find my Grandma, cause I still refer to her in present tense even know she has been gone since 2005, and my other friend I need to find him, cause I still refer to him in present tense.

you said she passed away in 2005...

That is my mistake my Grandmother passed away in 2005 sorry and my friend passed away in 2008. It was my Great Grandmother than passed away in 2004 to who I still refer to in present tense when talking about her to keep the memory of her alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 03:52:13 PM
Fair enough. I think it is good for questions to be asked. If you don't ask questions and aren't skeptical you will accept only what the majority tells you to believe. This is true not only on this site. People tend to take it very personal here when confronted with another point of view. It wasn't like that in the beginning. That is the main reason I don't come here that much anymore although I'm still very much looking for some truth in this chaos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 01, 2010, 03:53:21 PM
Yep....It 's really fair! Thanks for the post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

the arabian nights

February 01, 2010, 03:54:32 PM

what are your topics
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 03:55:03 PM
We may all learn a great deal more due to your presence and contributions. I am a believer. Like you , I  also chose to become a member on a forum that runs counter to my core belief.  I joined a  non-believer forum for balance and to better understand why one side feels firmly that he is alive yet another side believes firmly that he is dead. It is interesting to travel between both forums and gain different perspectives. It helps me to keep an open and objective mind as I come across all things related to June 25, 2009.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 01, 2010, 03:56:38 PM
you are right my mother passed away 12 years ago and i still talk about her in the present tense i suppose she is my mum and she is here with me so maybe we all do that .. Your views are always valid  thankyou
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 06:41:11 PM
Well, as I said before in so many post, I do respect people who doesn't believe.. but I do also believe that is disrespecteful that non-believer (as we call them) come here to post threads that are not helping the main discussion of THIS FORUM, because I don't go to non-believers forum to say "I'm a believer, you are too blind to see that are some strange things going here! you just eat what media says!".. and I expect for people to act like me and I'm probably wrong because not all the people sees respect the way I see it (the way my mother teached me).
It's fine for me if you like to search for both sides of the story and get to the truth that it will be the third one.. but most of us (the members of this forum) believe that we have enough arguments to stop seeing the other part as possible.
Probably what we most want is that people like you (that is still in the other part or searching into this one), and the same for the people who is in the middle of both sides.. is to read, not all, but most of this long thread reffering to our investigation, and once that is made.. then to come and post whatever they want, otherwise you are talking without knowing why we have this point of view... and since you just have posted the day you become a member, we assumed you haven't read the thread when we explain why we are believers.
Please understand that if we say to you that you are in the wrong forum is because this is a BELIVER forum, you can see it not only reading the posts, but also reading in the upper bar when you open this homepage "Michael Jackson DEATH HOAX Investigator",that means that we DO believe his death is a hoax.So,as you stated, you are a non-believer, so you are in the wrong forum..
My advice is to search for the truth in the road you believe is the correct one and let us to go on in this road, that is the one we choose as MJ's Fans.
Lots of L.O.V.E and I hope you don't misunderstood my post.
Sorry for my english and for the long post!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

February 01, 2010, 06:53:45 PM
Welcome to the forum!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

February 01, 2010, 11:16:26 PM
Quote from: "Inhalib"
Well, as I said before in so many post, I do respect people who doesn't believe.. but I do also believe that is disrespecteful that non-believer (as we call them) come here to post threads that are not helping the main discussion of THIS FORUM, because I don't go to non-believers forum to say "I'm a believer, you are too blind to see that are some strange things going here! you just eat what media says!".. and I expect for people to act like me and I'm probably wrong because not all the people sees respect the way I see it (the way my mother teached me).
It's fine for me if you like to search for both sides of the story and get to the truth that it will be the third one.. but most of us (the members of this forum) believe that we have enough arguments to stop seeing the other part as possible.
Probably what we most want is that people like you (that is still in the other part or searching into this one), and the same for the people who is in the middle of both sides.. is to read, not all, but most of this long thread reffering to our investigation, and once that is made.. then to come and post whatever they want, otherwise you are talking without knowing why we have this point of view... and since you just have posted the day you become a member, we assumed you haven't read the thread when we explain why we are believers.
Please understand that if we say to you that you are in the wrong forum is because this is a BELIVER forum, you can see it not only reading the posts, but also reading in the upper bar when you open this homepage "Michael Jackson DEATH HOAX Investigator",that means that we DO believe his death is a hoax.So,as you stated, you are a non-believer, so you are in the wrong forum..
My advice is to search for the truth in the road you believe is the correct one and let us to go on in this road, that is the one we choose as MJ's Fans.
Lots of L.O.V.E and I hope you don't misunderstood my post.
Sorry for my english and for the long post!!!

While I respect what you are saying, and I don't mis-understand it, I also do believe like I have stated that its an investigation site, and if an investigation is 1 sided what kind of investigation is it? That is like saying when someone goes to court only one side should be able to make the argument. How fair would that be?

If you got arrested for murder and the only side able to make a argument was the prosecutor how fair would that be to you?

Now I realize this is different than a court room but the philosophy stays the same.

I am reading forums and posting what comes to mind when I read the forum, like I said not doing it to offend, belittle, make fun of, or anything in a negative way, just like I said trying to make it a good investigation keeping both sides in it.

I know you mentioned we have moved beyond the point of needing both sides but going back to the court room, that would be like saying that after the first half of court the prosecutor is the only one that can make a argument and the defense cannot say a thing.

Hope you see where I come from on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:02:15 AM
Everyones own choise beleive or not in hoax. Absolutely feel free to express your thoughts. I beleive Michael is alive based on many suspicious facts of the "death process" starting from beginning til now.
But I am not sure whether he will ever come back. I had thoughts he might be seriously ill, even may be something wrong with his mind (God forbid), therefore family decided to announce MJ death rather than insane.  I hope I am wrong, but MJ is not dead. However, I respect everyones opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions