Loes

Quote from: "beatit"
I have seen some good arguments that I cannot counter cause they are that good, there is allot of weird stuff surrounding his death, whether or not its because he hoaxed it or because people read into things to much is unknown.

I just read your posts Beatit and I also have no problem with it.
I also like to look at both sides, because if we don't we have tunnelvision and we maybe get so dissapointed if we hear the truth that he's really gone.

Can you please give me some examples of things you find really very weird and not to explain?

Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well I do find it weird that they changed the lyrics in Earth Song, The fact that he was fine one day then dead the next.

It also the fact that they have not charged his Doctor like all the reports say they are, my guess is their is a reason but either they have some shitty sources or something else is going on.

There are other things on the forum I would have to find. Now I realize being fine one day and dead the next is not anything new in life, my friend who passed away was fine one day the next day said he was tired and going to take a nap and that was it, he never woke up.

But that is weird that a healthy man like MJ would be fine one day and dead the next without any kind of issues that have been reported at least.

You would think they he would know something is up. And watching the This Is It video you can tell he was healthy look at the moves he was doing, its like what he did in his younger years.

Now I know the drug he that they say was given to him is a power drug and can be dangerous in a controlled environment but I don't think the doctor would be that stupid either. If he is a cardiologist he should know the adverse side effects, and I know if I was a doctor I would rather get fired and keep him alive then chance giving it to him and killing him.

I know if I have to give a drug to a patient I double check all my numbers just to make sure, I would rather check twice and do it right then check one and give the wrong amount, I am an EMT.

So those are some of the things I find interesting, I will be traveling back home tomorrow, so I won't be on as much as I have been but I will be on from time to time to see what is progressing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions