~Souza~Topic starter

Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet
February 02, 2010, 09:04:03 AM
Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet - Part 1

Aug 4th, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: Vigilant Reports
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga is so blatant that one might wonder if it’s all a sick joke. Illuminati symbolism is becoming so clear that analyses like this one becomes a simple exercise of pointing out the obvious. Her whole persona (whether its an act or not) is a tribute to mind control, where being vacuous, incoherent and absent minded becomes a fashionable thing.

Essential Background Information

What do you mean by “mind control”? I suggest you research “project MK Ultra” to get a little background information on the subject. Here’s a quick overview taken from the surprisingly accurate Wikipedia:

Project MK-ULTRA, or MKULTRA, was the code name for a covert CIA mind-control and chemical interrogation research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence. The program began in the early 1950s, continuing at least through the late 1960s, and it used United States citizens as its test subjects. The published evidence indicates that Project MK-ULTRA involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methods, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function.

Project MK-ULTRA was first brought to wide public attention in 1975 by the U.S. Congress, through investigations by the Church Committee, and by a presidential commission known as the Rockefeller Commission. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MK-ULTRA files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms’ destruction order.

Although the CIA insists that MK-ULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MK-ULTRA was abandoned a “cover story.”

An outgrowth of that project is unofficially referred to as “Project Monarch”. It is a mind control technique which exposes the subject to a trauma so violent that his/her mind creates a dissociation. The victim’s brain becomes compartmentalized and a new personality, which is then molded and educated  by the manipulators, emerges.

“When a person is undergoing trauma induced by electroshock, a feeling of light-headedness is evidenced; as if one is floating or fluttering like a butterfly. There is also a symbolic representation pertaining to the transformation or metamorphosis of this beautiful insect: from a caterpillar to a cocoon (dormancy, inactivity), to a butterfly (new creation) which will return to its point of origin. Such is the migratory pattern that makes this species unique.”

Butterfly Symbolism

During their reeducation, subjects are said to be exposed to numerous symbols such as trees, spider webs, masks, mazes, butterflies, etc. They are also shown movies which contain specific symbols (or “triggers”) such as The Wizard of Oz and many Disney Movies. The same way those subjects are brainwashed and reeducated, mass media conducts a large scale mind control project, which starts at birth with Disney movies and continues with Hollywood flicks and music videos.

OMG! What does this crazy stuff has to do with Lady Gaga? I luv her!!

What we must retain here is the symbolism Monarch project engendered and its use in mass media. Monarch is a type of butterfly and became the ultimate “insider’s”symbol of mind control. Symbolism surrounding Lady Gaga, in her pictures and videos, mixes those symbols with occultism of secret societies..  Her vacuous, robotic and slightly degenerate persona embodies all the “symptoms” of a mind control victim. Let’s look at what Lady Gaga represents, starting by the basics: her name

Her Name

Gaga is a term that immediately refers to absent mindedness. Here are some synonyms taken from a thesaurus:

*Given to lighthearted silliness: empty-headed, featherbrained, flighty, frivolous, frothy, giddy, harebrained, lighthearted, scatterbrained, silly. Slang birdbrained, dizzy.
*Afflicted with or exhibiting irrationality and mental unsoundness: brainsick, crazy, daft, demented, disordered, distraught, dotty, insane, lunatic, mad, maniac, maniacal, mentally ill, moonstruck, off, touched, unbalanced, unsound, wrong.

“Gaga” is probably the easiest word to say in the English language, as it is often the first sound emitted by babies trying to imitate speech. So her name basically says: I’m a lady and I’m empty-headed. This empty head can filled with any crap you want. Imitate me young people. This state of mind is achieved after successful mind control.

Her name is also said to be inspired by  Queen’s song “Radio Gaga”. The video of this song contains many scenes of the 1927 movie Metropolis.  As seen in my article on Beyonce/Sasha Fierce, the motion picture tells the story of a woman from the working class that was chosen by the elite to give life to a robot, through a mix of science and Black magic.

Scene from Metropolis – Maria giving her likeness to a robot. Is this a metaphor for mind control? Notice the inverted pentagram in the background: Black magic and Satanism.

This robot becomes a sexy and alluring performer and is given the goal to corrupt the working class. References to this movie abound in music videos, as if it was very significant for the occult elite. Madonna, Beyonce, Kylie Minogue and many others have taken the likeness of this female robot and, as you’ll see in the “Paparazzi” video, Lady Gaga also continues this “tradition”.

Her Logo

Her logo is pretty revealing and particularly fitting. Its a headless female body with a bolt of lightning  going through her and exiting  her genitalia. There is once again a focus on the lack of conscious thought by the singer. The body looks like the weird headless mannequins you find at clothing stores. The bolt of lightning implies that her thoughtless body has been “charged” with a force that gives it life (interesting note: trauma-based mind control is often induced using electro-shock treatments).

All-Seeing Eye Symbolism

You only need to look at a couple of Lady Gaga pictures or videos to notice that she is constantly hiding one of her eyes. Most people will simply interpret this  as ”a cool thing to do” or a “fashion statement”. Those who have passed the 101 of Illuminati symbolism know that the All-Seeing Eye is probably its most recognizable symbol. The gesture of hiding one eye, usually the left one, goes way back in occult orders. Here’s an explanation of the origin of the Eye of Horus.

Horus, the sun of Osiris and Isis was called ‘Horus who rules with two eyes’. His right eye was white and represented the sun: his left eye was black and represented the moon. According to the myth, Horus lost his left eye to his evil brother, Seth, who he fought to avenge Seth’s murder of Osiris. Seth tore out of the eye but lost the fight. The eye was reassembled by magic, by Thoth, the god of writing, the moon and magic. Horus presented his eye to Osiris, who experienced rebirth in the underworld.
-Dictionary of the Occult

One thing is for sure: Lady is Gaga for the All-Seeing Eye.

This last picture is very significant. It confirms the fact that the closed eye is used in the context of esoteric symbolism. Her left eye is in her hand, referring to the Hand of Fatima (evil eye). Also, one can’t ignore the resemblance with good ol’ Baphomet.

All Seeing Eye on the backs of Gaga’s dancers during her Monster Tour.

Baphomet Reminiscent horns

How about this ad…could there by more pyramids and eyes?

[youtube:2at70hk1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCCqgvUwNl0[/youtube:2at70hk1]

Her Videos

Almost all of Lady Gaga’s videos contain occult symbolism and not-so-subtle hints referring to mind control. We’ll first look at a short video used as an intro during her tour.

INTRO TOUR VIDEO

[youtube:2at70hk1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF9IcNBjLxQ[/youtube:2at70hk1]

Lady G is talking in a vaporous  and robotic way, as if she was lobotomized, about a man who “swallowed her brain”.  Gaga is questioned by a man who is talking in a very strange and hypnotic matter. If this is not about mind control, I have no idea what its about.

PAPARAZZI VIDEO

[youtube:2at70hk1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8jONjwKq-w[/youtube:2at70hk1]

This video is loaded with symbolism but we’ll focus on the main story. It basically describes the fall and rise to the top of Lady Gaga, who, during the process, went through a huge metamorphosis.

Lady is in a bedroom with  her boyfriend and they’re “getting it on”. Notice the Masonic checkerboard pattern on the wall and a ram’s head, representing Satanism. He takes her outside on the balcony (which also features a checkerboard pattern). After noticing cameras taking pictures, the guy starts acting strangely and things get violent. He finally pushes Lady off the balcony.

While falling down, the background becomes a swirling pattern, typically associated with hypnotism. Lady Gaga falls down rather stylishly, hinting the fact that this descent is not physical. It represents the “trauma” victims of mind control have to go through in order to be “rebuilt from scratch”.

Lady Gaga then enters a mansion in a wheel chair and gradually takes off her clothes.

She slowly starts walking, with the help of crutches, representing her reeducation by the occult elite (she is inside a mansion). She is dressed like a robot, hinting Maria from the movie Metropolis, as seen above. Another scene shows her dancing in a half white/half black wedding dress. This signifies her (forced) association with the “dark Brotherhood”. Her transformation is then complete.

We then see her next to the boyfriend that pushed her off the balcony.

She is wearing Mickey Mouse clothes, hinting once again Monarch programming. She is behaving in a very robotic way, as if her thoughts and actions were controlled by someone else. Gaga then proceeds to poison the guy and smiles very weirdly about it. The fact that she murdered her boyfriend refers to the level “Delta” of the Monarch project, which is also known as the “killer” programming. Here’s a description of it

DELTA. This is known as “killer” programming, originally developed for training special agents or elite soldiers (i.e. Delta Force, First Earth Battalion, Mossad, etc.) in covert operations. Optimal adrenal output and controlled aggression is evident. Subjects are devoid of fear; very systematic in carrying out their assignment. Self-destruct or suicide instructions are layered in at this level.
-Dr. Corydon Hammond, Project Monarch Programming Definitions

After carrying out her murderous mission, Lady Gaga is more popular than ever and reaps the rewards of being an Illuminati slave.

If you are still doubtful of the occult themes of this videos, check out this snapshot from the Behind the Scenes video of Parazzi.

[youtube:2at70hk1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXkiDA1bSec[/youtube:2at70hk1]

The director of the Paparazzi is wearing a Venom shirt, bearing the face of Baphomet and the Sigil of the Church of Satan. So, there is a chance  that the director is slightly aware of those kinds of things.  

Sigil of Anton Lavey’s Church of Satan

Literally bound by “the Illuminated”

To Conclude

Lady Gaga incorporates in her videos, photos and shows symbolism that refers to the Illuminati and mind control. Her symbolism is deep, esoteric and even spiritual yet she makes song like “Just Dance” which is about being totally numb. This paradoxical aspect of Lady Gaga is something that deserves to be analyzed and understood. While masses of young people imitate Gaga’s gestures, her act is part of a bigger system that incorporates many other stars with the same symbolism.  She is creative and a gifted song writer. But at the end of the day, the “Lady Gaga” persona is a Fame Monster, doing everything required to be an international superstar, including incorporating in her act the symbolism of the elite, making her an Illuminati puppet.

What’s your opinion on the subject, Lady Gaga?

That’s what I thought.

Lady Gaga, the Illuminati Puppet – Part 2

Oct 29th, 2009 | By Vigilant | Category: Vigilant Reports
Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This article is the second part of Lady Gaga, the Illuminati Puppet. The first article, published in August 2009, analyzed the occult meaning behind Gaga’s photo shoots and videos. We’ve seen that a great deal of her symbolism revolves around occultism, secret societies and references to mind control. This article analyzes Gaga’s latest media and the fact her symbolism is still permeated by the same themes.

My first article on Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta called “Lady Gaga, the Illuminati Puppet“ generated a great deal of interest and controversy. It got featured on many websites and I was deemed either a “genius” or “batshit crazy” depending on the point of view. I can confirm that I’m neither of those two things and that I’m just a guy who knows his symbolism. Many news sites and blogs linked to my article by deforming its original intent (probably for more sensationalism) by adding sarcastic remarks like “Oh No Lady Gaga Wants to Control our Minds!” or “The Crazy Lady Gaga Conspiracy“. I guess those reactions were to be expected. To people who are not acquainted with obscure concepts such as Monarch programming and occult symbolism, the whole thing might sound totally far fetched and ridiculous. But to those who have background knowledge and who have researched these topics (a small minority), I was simply stating the obvious.

Since this article, Gaga has released more material re-using  exactly the same  themes as were discussed in the first article: mind control and secret society occultism. I have to hand it to Gaga, she knows how to generate buzz and controversy around her persona and keep people guessing. The great majority of people still have no idea what her symbolism refers to. So, at the risk of being called “batshit crazy” again here’s Lady Gaga’s latest occult pictures.

Masonic Photo Shoot

In my articles on Lady Gaga and the 2009 VMAs, I’ve identified the use and display of elements taken from Masonic symbolism. If my previous claims were considered inconclusive or “grasping at straws” by some, I wonder if they’ll remain skeptical of the presence of Masonic symbolism in pop culture after seeing this  set of photos, taken INSIDE A MASONIC LODGE,

If you have minimal knowledge of Freemasonry, you already know the great importance of the twin pillars Jachim and Boaz. They are depicted in a great number of Masonic works of art, such as this one.

Gaga is standing between both pillars, wearing Hello Kitty shoes, occultly referring to mind control programming (innocence, childhood, re-education, etc). Her eyes are closed but she has wide-open eyes painted on her eyelids, which is very symbolic: her eyes seem open but they are still wide shut.

In the picture above, Gaga is sitting on a Masonic throne, complete with the twin pillars on each side of her. Above her head is the compass of Freemasonry:

She is wearing a Hello Kitty dress and posing in a very mannequin-like stance. Her hands are positioned in way reminiscent of iconic art which displays the hermetic maxim “as above so below”.

In the  picture above, Gaga is standing next to the bust of an important Mason (easily recognizable by the collar). The “one eye” symbolism discussed in the previous article is still an intricate part of Gaga’s imagery. She is however far from being the only artist doing this (see Rihanna’s R Rated album cover). Hello Kitty is covering Gaga’s…kitty in another odd juxtaposition of Masonic symbolism with mind control, often found in entertainment photo shoots.

Maria from Metropolis Strikes Back

In the previous article, I’ve mentioned that the name “Lady Gaga” was taken from the Queen video Radio Gaga, in which many scenes were taken from the movie Metropolis. This movie is known for its highly occult themes (Black Magic, sacrifices to the pagan god Moloch, mind control, the whore of Babylon) and is very often referred to in the music industry.

In the movie, Maria, a girl from the working class, is “chosen” by the elite to give her likeness to a mind-controlled robot in order to confuse the masses. There is a dichotomy between the real and the false Maria that is also found in Gaga’s latest offering called Fame Monster.

In the above image, Gaga’s hairstyle is extremely similar to the robot Maria seen here:

In this scene from Fritz’s Metropolis, the android Maria is meant to embody the “whore of Babylon” from Revelation 17:

“So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.”

-Revelation 17

The false Lady Gaga is opposed to the real, natural and apparently unhappy Lady Gaga.

Other Mind Control Related Pictures

This metallic head is a pretty blatant reference to an alternate personality, as developed in MK Ultra programming.

A literal veil in front of her eyes.

Is it Baphomet’s head on her head?

Living in a programmed reality

In Conclusion

Since the publishing of the first article, Lady Gaga’s symbolism has continued to exploit the same themes as were previously discussed. Although she is very smart and educated in symbolism, the settings of the pictures are the creations of photographers, stylists and other “consultants”. Whether she is commenting on the mind control phenomenon in mass media or simply a victim of it is still hard to determine but one thing is for sure: the symbolism is there and that’s the goal of the article. What is more unsettling is the fact that those themes are not exclusive to Gaga. They are associated with many acts in the music and the fashion industry to a point that one inevitably realizes that these artists are pawns of a greater machine, pushing its symbols through various outlets. References to mind control, to secret societies, to Baphomet and to Metropolis are too widespread to be coincidences or results of artistic expression. There is an obvious media campaign pushing these elements into pop culture. What should we do about it? MTV says: Just dance.

MORE INFO ON MK ULTRA
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet
February 02, 2010, 12:41:14 PM
Wow Souza!
You´re inspired today!
All those threads...  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 12:41:20 PM
Thanks for posting this.

I always felt that Lady Gaga was a "tool" of some sort.
There seemed to be a lot of time, effort, & $$ put into fabricating her image, videos, and "music"(if you want to call it that..).

Makes me wonder though:

There are some people on here who seem to think that she is "speaking for" Michael and/or he was really into her and wanted to work with her.

I don't really believe either, but anything's possible.

What do you think of the couple of quotes of people saying that MJ wanted to work with her? (I think the quote was from the choreographer, what's his name?)

I read on another site that it was just nonsense to still try to link MJ with the NWO and pretend he was still under their control.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 01:22:04 PM
Wow there is a lot of info here. There is also a very positive viewpoint to all this here which makes perfect sense to me:-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 09:26:44 PM
The sad part about all of this is that she is targeting kids, kids love her and beyonce and yet they have no idea what they are really listening to
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 10:58:43 PM
Lady Gaga is the puzzle piece that doesn't fit. Most of the  other symbolism is subtle and sneaky to be honest. Lady Gaga just smacks in the face. You're almost tempted to believe that she isn't in on it but using it as a joke to get her payday with shock value. I was first introduced to Lady Gaga during the VMAs. She seemed talented but over the top as someone trying just a wee bit too hard to shock.   At her current pace, how long will Lady Gaga's candle continue to burn? Maybe the fans of this performer can address that for me. Do you guys who closely follow  Lady Gaga see her as a someone  who will have an impact on pop culture 5, 10, or 15+ years from now with the stage show that she has to offer?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 11:08:04 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Lady Gaga is the puzzle piece that doesn't fit. Most of the  other symbolism is subtle and sneaky to be honest. Lady Gaga just smacks in the face. You're almost tempted to believe that she isn't in on it but using it as a joke to get her payday with shock value. I was first introduced to Lady Gaga during the VMAs. She seemed talented but over the top as someone trying just a wee bit too hard to shock.   At her current pace, how long will Lady Gaga's candle continue to burn? Maybe the fans of this performer can address that for me. Do you guys who closely follow  Lady Gaga see her as a someone  who will have an impact on pop culture 5, 10, or 15+ years from now with the stage show that she has to offer?
Yea she will because they will force her to me, and yes it seems to in your face to be real
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 11:46:22 PM
I LOVE Lady Gaga but I am also very aware that the illuminati is somehow in the mixing with her because of all the symbolisms but for some reason I still love her...her videos seem so genious and well thought out with so much symbolism and i love her style because she is not afraid to stand out.. and i DO think she will be in the music business for a VERY long time much much longer..
I have a few questions though about the illuminati because i am a firm believer that this could have been what has hurt Michael...alot of fans on this forum now hate her because she is linked to the illuminati and the illuminati got MJ. MJ was still a very good person so how can the illuminati make Gaga a bad person? Also how does the illuminati hurt us if they are affecting Gaga? like arent they just symbols? arent they hurting Gaga not us? Because her music is still good and i havent turned into some demon...amd i making sense...lets try to clear it up a bit...
OK Gaga is the new Puppet right? So what is her role with us? Like what is their goal for her to do with us?? Its so confusing i dont know how to explain it nevermind.. she is not hurting anyone by the way she dresses or what she sings...and she is not a BAD PERSON!! if you say she is then so is MJ bcuz he was used for the MKULTRA to apparently...another question how do the illuminati pick their victims?
Another question...are you saying the "illuminati" are helping Gaga become succesful and that is why she is wearing their symbols because they are helping her be succesful?
NVM THIS IS GAY AND IT JUS makes me more confused as to how this is so bad??? HOW COME ITS SO BAD??? and no the Illuminati didnt kill Jackson...the government did...and who is the Illuminati anyway? is just some invisible thing with no names or people...c'mon someone please clear this up because now im just confused and angry!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 05:36:14 AM
Lady Gaga is amazing.. she is different from other artists because she is crazy

but saying she was an illuminati puppet is too crazy for me!
1000000% Lady Gaga is neither on the hoax nor has she something to do with
the illuminati.
She is just crazy and nothing more!!! she has done weird things Before she got famous not only now!!

If you take a closer look you will think every artist is connected to the illuminati!
some things are just coincidence!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 05:38:01 AM
Quote from: "misha86"
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
Yea she will because they will force her to me, and yes it seems to in your face to be real

in some years i can see lady gaga in the position of Madonna! The queen of pop!!!
who else should be? Country singer Taylor Swift?haha =D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 05:43:44 AM
If Lady gaga is an illuminati puppet...... then im Santa Clause

honestly guys, open ur eyes lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 07:55:38 AM
Quote from: "mjiloveu"

SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still didn't get my pony.   :(

and where's my michael???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 08:10:55 AM
What happened to the diamond tennis bracelet?
That's the last time I will sit on your lap and share my wish list.  :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 06:57:49 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"

SANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still didn't get my pony.   :(

and where's my michael???
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

February 05, 2010, 07:08:05 PM
Ive read that also and thanks for leting it on your forum =)

People please open your eyes , this is more obvious than  on any other artist -_- , this makes me sick , people can't believe  she is a damn puppet just cos she is AWESOME !! i don't give a damn how awesome she is , still she is A PUPPET , who promote their symbols and all their crap

sick sick sick of you XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

thanks souza , and ignore the negative comments , they keep laughing -_- OMG sick of that hahahaha *going crazy* lol

:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.