Did anyone watch it? I think we've all just witnessed the newest "Illuminati puppet" creation  :roll: Look up her performance & watch it. She's changed a lot & I feel it's more than just her trying to keep up with Gaga & Beyonce. Her new album is called "Bionic" the album cover shows her face, opened up on one side & she appears to be a robot. Her first single is called "Not Myself Tonight", here are the lyrics:

You know tonight
I'm feeling a little out of control
Is this me
You wanna get crazy
Cause I don't give a...

I'm out of character
I'm in rare form
If you really knew me
You'd know it's not the norm

Cause I'm doing things that I normally won't do
The old me's gone I feel brand new
And if you don't like it fuck you

The music's on and I'm dancing
I'm normally in the corner just standing
I'm feeling unusual
I don't care cause this is my night

I'm not myself tonight
Tonight I'm not the same girl (same girl)

I'm not myself tonight

I'm dancing a lot
I'm taking shots
And I'm feeling fine

I'm kissing all the boys and girls
Someone call the doctor cause I lost my mind

Cause I'm doing things that I normally won't do
The old me's gone I feel brand new
And if you don't like it fuck you

The music's on and I'm dancing
I'm normally in the corner just standing
I'm feeling unusual
I don't care cause this is my night

I'm not myself tonight

I'm not myself tonight

In the morning
When I wake up
I'll go back to the girl I used to be
But baby
Not tonight

I'm not myself tonight

I'm not myself tonight

Yeah
That feels good
I needed that

Yeah
Get crazy
Let's go

That's right
C'mon

Give it to me now
Don't stop
Yeah

During her performance, she opens up by saying:
"T-this-this-this-this is the moment that I take over your mind frame
Step into the picture that I paint you to my brain game
I let her date you so I give you a migraine
Over and over, put it on me, later you're insane
This is a rollercoaster that's about to be long gone
Once you jump in, we're gonna get up on the lump and hold on
Just let it go, get it up, allow yourself to transform
Follow me, follow me to a place I know of no return"

Then she goes on to do a very tacky, weird performance. Also the screen behind her shows her album cover flashing in black & white, then focuses on her one eye. Sad. I actually liked her, because she is very talented, she's got that powerhouse voice, but she doesn't even use it. Also, I've never been a huge Christina fan but this kind of stuff is not her, she never tried to keep up with everyone else & copy their style, she was always doing her own thing, example: The Dirty era  :roll: But I really think because she hasn't been on top for a while, she resorted to "changing" herself for the fame. & have you seen her new video? She goes beyond Gaga with that one, overly sexual. Even Gaga has meaning behind her performances, videos, songs, etc, she's usually protesting something using the shock approach. For instance when she performed "Paparazzi" & hung herself on stage with blood dripping down, it was to symbolize the "Death of the celebrity", showing how the media & the fame can destroy someone. But Christina, idk. smh.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Actually, her single is not  really representative of her album. I think this Bionic image is a product of the record label and unfortunately, she is playing this role. There is another song on the Deluxe version called Birds of Prey which has very interesting lyrics. I wouldn't be so quick to call her a puppet despite what she is doing, even though I do totally understand why you would think. I hated that video and I can only imagine how bad the performance is.

Here are the lyrics and song to Birds of Prey:

Suddenly lost inside a fantasy

Everything not quite what it seems to be

Slipping and falling through the looking glass

Catching a glimpse at all that lies behind the masks

You disappear with the dawn

You only see what you want

When you are out with the birds of prey

They watch and they feed

They take what they need

They bite as you bleed

The birds of prey

Taking the blue pill only made you cry

And all that the red pill did was make you forget why

There is no right, there's no wrong

[youtube:26w1njg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY7-BMOcirE[/youtube:26w1njg4]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "looking4truth"
Actually, her single is not  really representative of her album. I think this Bionic image is a product of the record label and unfortunately, she is playing this role. There is another song on the Deluxe version called Birds of Prey which has very interesting lyrics. I wouldn't be so quick to call her a puppet despite what she is doing, even though I do totally understand why you would think. I hated that video and I can only imagine how bad the performance is.

They watch and they feed

They take what they need

They bite as you bleed

The birds of prey

[youtube:3gyoipv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY7-BMOcirE[/youtube:3gyoipv4]

I'm starting to think most of the artists are victim to their record labels ideas. Also there are many directors who use occult symbolism, so I am staring to realize it might not be the artist's idea. I also don't know if I believe Gaga to be a puppet anymore either, she is very against the system & the administration & has taken part in protests & demonstrations, the guy who directed her Paparazzi video was wearing a shirt with satanic symbols on it in the behind the scenes & is very strange. Therefore I think the symbolisms in her videos are less her ideas & more the directors ideas & she goes along with them. The only ones I believe to be true puppets are Rihanna & Beyonce, who's husband is the king of illuminati symbolism. Rihanna's new video is very dark & looks like some kind of iniataion by sex for a cult. & she finds humor in the rumors that she's a devil worshipper & instead of denying it when Tiffany Evans put it out there, she got defensive. The music industry is corrupt, some of the artists are just victims. However, some will do anything to be on top. I watched Christina's on the record on Fuse, & she does have a son, so for her I think it's just an image she goes along with the compete with the other girls but she's not a puppet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teine21"
Quote from: "looking4truth"

They watch and they feed

They take what they need

They bite as you bleed

The birds of prey

[youtube:878i95k9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY7-BMOcirE[/youtube:878i95k9]

I'm starting to think most of the artists are victim to their record labels ideas. Also there are many directors who use occult symbolism, so I am staring to realize it might not be the artist's idea. I also don't know if I believe Gaga to be a puppet anymore either, she is very against the system & the administration & has taken part in protests & demonstrations, the guy who directed her Paparazzi video was wearing a shirt with satanic symbols on it in the behind the scenes & is very strange. Therefore I think the symbolisms in her videos are less her ideas & more the directors ideas & she goes along with them. The only ones I believe to be true puppets are Rihanna & Beyonce, who's husband is the king of illuminati symbolism. Rihanna's new video is very dark & looks like some kind of iniataion by sex for a cult. & she finds humor in the rumors that she's a devil worshipper & instead of denying it when Tiffany Evans put it out there, she got defensive. The music industry is corrupt, some of the artists are just victims. However, some will do anything to be on top. I watched Christina's on the record on Fuse, & she does have a son, so for her I think it's just an image she goes along with the compete with the other girls but she's not a puppet.

Hell no, Im a big fan of Lady GaGa, and of course she isnt a puppet, besides.. everyone's copying her style.. Christina Aguilera, Katy Perry, Rihanna, And the last video of Beyonce kinda looks like the Telephone video that she made with Lady GaGa  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions