Re: Lady Gaga, The Illuminati Puppet
March 12, 2010, 07:35:42 AM
Have you seen her latest masterpiece along with puppeteer Beyonce...please while watching open your mind and view with an artists eye  ;) (warning if you are prudeish in any way you will be offended by this so do not watch, lol!)

[youtube:klsacrat]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY[/youtube:klsacrat]

Notice all the American symbolism, Beyonce as a robotic puppet, zoom-in on the 'drive-thru' cup (we just heard from the bodyguards how MJ would love to go through the drive-thru and order himself), etc... please add more as you come across them!!!
peace, love and sanity to all of you  ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 09:00:32 AM
to me, I feel she is struggling... sometimes shes off message other times she's back promoting all this crap! I feel sorry for her..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

March 12, 2010, 09:10:46 AM
I'm quite shocked with her new video, it's encouraging alot of things and don't forget the symbolism... Wow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 03:37:56 PM
what if she's mocking it? the illuminati, i mean. if her symbolism is so blatant, couldn't she be aware of it and instead of being their puppet, she's actually telling them "i know and f you." i dont know. she seems to be to be a pretty strong woman. do people who are "programmed" know that they are spreading this message and are promoting it? should she be held accountable or should we pity her?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

March 12, 2010, 04:10:22 PM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
what if she's mocking it? the illuminati, i mean. if her symbolism is so blatant, couldn't she be aware of it and instead of being their puppet, she's actually telling them "i know and f you." i dont know. she seems to be to be a pretty strong woman. do people who are "programmed" know that they are spreading this message and are promoting it? should she be held accountable or should we pity her?

I think you're right. I believe Gaga is a very strong and independent woman and she knows exactly what she is doing. I think we should look past her promoting the Illuminati and see her as exposing them. She has only been involved in the music industry in this way for a relatively short time so this could mean she did not receive the same level of mind control as others have, if any, but she obviously knows all about it.
The lyrics are very significant if you look at the people trying to call her as the Illuminati and she can't hear them and is telling to stop calling because her head and heart are on the dance floor. ie, I/we have woken up to your mind control program and are now free and you have no power over us!    
Yes her videos are shocking, but they need to be so she gets noticed.
I can see this clearly also with her VMA and Grammy performance's as they have the same 'breaking free' theme.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 12, 2010, 04:25:14 PM
Wow, that new video is kind of disturbing.  Too much blatant sex and violence for a music video.  I'm surprised Beyonce is involved in this, well not really.  I've heard Beyonce is a puppet too, and Jay-Z is a full fledged Freemason.  I've learned a little bit about symbolism, but I'm not that good.  Hopefully someone will break down this video for me, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 12, 2010, 06:17:23 PM
I think that if the illuminati signs are more obvious now it's because things are changing and being taken to a next level. The NWO has to be established (soon ?) and they are acting according to a plan. I think that these Illuminati don't feel the need the hide anymore and most of the time the symbols are used to be recognized in their circles not specificaly for the public. You have to keep in mind that with regard to the number of people on this planet very very few are aware of this illuminati "thing". Only people aware of the meaning of these symbols can make an interpretation. For those who don't know it's only "fashion".

Plus, I don't see the effectivness of using blatant illuminati symbols in music video-clips to expose them. It's not only using the symbols but also the gestures. Sex being the major ingredient and Gaga is doing a good job.
Therefore Gaga's artistry and imagery is not anti-illuminati but rather a kind of "publicity". She is spreading their message. She is obviously not just saying I know you. She is also saying I love you, I need you, I want you.

The question here is not to say if Gaga is a good person or a bad person. She's being manipulated. What I'm not so sure is if she is aware of being a puppet and to have accepted to be one or if she doesn't realize.

Yes we have to spread love and be kind with our neighbour but there are evil people in this world so we have to be perceptive and not be deceived so easily just because her name has been linked to Michael's one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

March 12, 2010, 07:06:16 PM
I'm sorry, but I can't stand to watch Lady Gag Me for one minute.  I accidentally caught her act on the VMA's and am still having bad dreams.  If she becomes the Queen of Pop...well, that's when I will want to move to the moon.  Whether she is Illuminati or not I don't know...the photos posted are thought-provoking.  And whether she is evil or not, I cannot judge, but I am deeply disturbed by her.  Maybe that is her point.  And scary enough, her songs are catchy.  To each his or her own, and if people want to like her, then I do not judge them...but I find her disturbing and prefer not to put my attention on her...even though that is what I am doing right now.  Sorry..off to another thread now.

Oh, and one more thing, does anyone know for sure whether or not MJ liked her and wanted to work with her?  If that is the case, I really don't understand.  :?  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

March 12, 2010, 07:25:51 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
I think that if the illuminati signs are more obvious now it's because things are changing and being taken to a next level. The NWO has to be established (soon ?) and they are acting according to a plan. I think that these Illuminati don't feel the need the hide anymore and most of the time the symbols are used to be recognized in their circles not specificaly for the public. You have to keep in mind that with regard to the number of people on this planet very very few are aware of this illuminati "thing". Only people aware of the meaning of these symbols can make an interpretation. For those who don't know it's only "fashion".

Plus, I don't see the effectivness of using blatant illuminati symbols in music video-clips to expose them. It's not only using the symbols but also the gestures. Sex being the major ingredient and Gaga is doing a good job.
Therefore Gaga's artistry and imagery is not anti-illuminati but rather a kind of "publicity". She is spreading their message. She is obviously not just saying I know you. She is also saying I love you, I need you, I want you.

The question here is not to say if Gaga is a good person or a bad person. She's being manipulated. What I'm not so sure is if she is aware of being a puppet and to have accepted to be one or if she doesn't realize.

Yes we have to spread love and be kind with our neighbour but there are evil people in this world so we have to be perceptive and not be deceived so easily just because her name has been linked to Michael's one.

Thanks so much for posting this , there are my thoughts 1000% . People are so trying to think she is exposing them because of the Grammy's but sorry SHE is PRomoting what they want , so she is doing what they want so she is with them NOT AGAINST THEM AT ALL , promoting SEX and violence isn't a way to run against them AT ALL . PLZ understand.Ive watched on here someone  interpreting her grammy' s  performance saying that she wants to free herlself , something like that.But that's  the problem with symbolisms , you  interpret the way You see things , Ive watched other videos on youtube about the same performance and it was lot more negative and she is what she seems to be , a puppet .
About that video  , LOL i watched it one hour earlier and I was pretty shocked ( not that much actually ) everything is so obvious , so many simbolisms (with the hands etc..) It upsets me
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

jill

March 14, 2010, 06:28:21 PM
In view of this post, Lady Gaga and Beyonce were not speaking out against the Illuminati at the Grammy's as another thread indicated?  Personally I found both their performances disgustingly sexual.  In their effort to shock, they make fools of themselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 06:36:42 PM
WOW. I don't know what to think about her, I do like Beyonce though  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 14, 2010, 10:26:15 PM
MTV won't be airing the new Lady Ga Ga and Beyonce Telephone vid. I watched it on youtube and it is a hot mess. What's left to show in a vid these days? Sadly, some of their fans will see this vid and love it. Even before I started reading up on Illuminati/Mind Control, I was aware of subliminal messages in advertising.They  influence buying patterns and decisions. That sneaky undercover stuff enters the subconscious mind. The images in the Telephone vid are in no way subliminal or subconscious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

March 15, 2010, 12:27:43 PM
Quote from: "GirlSaturday"
MTV won't be airing the new Lady Ga Ga and Beyonce Telephone vid. I watched it on youtube and it is a hot mess. What's left to show in a vid these days? Sadly, some of their fans will see this vid and love it. Even before I started reading up on Illuminati/Mind Control, I was aware of subliminal messages in advertising.They  influence buying patterns and decisions. That sneaky undercover stuff enters the subconscious mind. The images in the Telephone vid are in no way subliminal or subconscious.

Maybe it's been censored on request of shocked viewers...as I said it's a very not effective way to expose your supposed enemis. They should spread love (with all what this word can contain) it's more profitable for the world and exactly what Illuminati don't like.
Illuminati don't only work with subliminal and subconscious but also with the repetition of raw images and words. As many times as you hear or see some things you will finish or at least most people will finish to accept it, be less shocked by what should shock them...ect. They want to take us to a certain level of indecency.
That's why we have to be awaken all the time, not be manipulated and think for ourselves always. The majority is not always right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

MJLover1990

March 15, 2010, 01:57:04 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

He made some very good posts and statements about the ''Telephone'' music video from Lady Gaga and Beyoncé.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

March 15, 2010, 11:14:42 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Illuminati don't only work with subliminal and subconscious but also with the repetition of raw images and words. As many times as you hear or see some things you will finish or at least most people will finish to accept it, be less shocked by what should shock them...ect. They want to take us to a certain level of indecency.
That's why we have to be awaken all the time, not be manipulated and think for ourselves always. The majority is not always right.

@the bolded

Very true.  That's why I don't understand when people say she's exposing them. I mean she performed  for the Queen of England (Illuminati bloodline) dressed head to toe in red.  What the heck do you think that means?   If she was mocking the Queen, would they have let her perform?  Of course not. Her interview with Oprah was just an attempt to make it seem like she is in control of her own image when she'sactually being controlled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions