This is it - Possible Elvis Connection?
May 31, 2011, 03:01:37 PM
I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere else, or if people don't see this as a possible connection, but I saw this with interest.

Me and my mum were sitting watching This Is It , and when it came to the beginning of "The Way You Make Me Feel" (After Michael Jackson was discussing the rythem with Michael Bearden (I think that's how you spell it? ) , there was a clip of men sitting in scaffolding on a building site, clicking their fingers. My mum was convinced she recognized it. Just then it hit her. "I'VE SEEN ELVIS DO THAT!" She believes Elvis did something with a similarity. Well, with after a bit of research, I found a video. (I'm pretty sure this is from Elvis' COMEBACK dvd - pretty striking in itself.) It's interesting how the men in the background are on a scaffolding type building, and they are just shadows. Even though I found this, my mum is still convinced there was a different bit of film when the men in the background are clicking their fingers, like on This Is It. Take a look at the video yourself!  elvis_/

[youtube:28zr2ekg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLgUyneO618&feature=related[/youtube:28zr2ekg]

A lot of PEACE and L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions