*Mo*

Repost: Elvis Presley / Michael Jackson parallels
December 01, 2009, 06:10:54 AM
I posted this one on MJHD in the end of July.  It sure needs an update, but due to the lack of time I will just repost my original findings.

Take a look at this website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My first notes are about the parellels which are listed on that page.

It is a well known and documented fact that Elvis had always been a strong believer and fighter against communism and drug use.
It is also well known that MJ was against alcohol and drugs abuse, he stated that in many interviews.  This is why I’m having a hard time believing he is the addict the media now says he was.  He donated towards anti drugs campaigns, and the Heal The World Foundation even initiated anti drugs campaigns: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
June 10, 1993: Michael promotes the new DARE-program. The purpose of the program is to inform children about the dangers of drug abuse.  MJ admitted being an addict, but I'm not convinced he was at the time of his 'death'.

The next day when he was announced to be dead, the paramedics showed up two hours after they were supposedly called, on their arrival they put on a terrific show trying to revive the King.
I definitely see a parallel here.  Murray waiting with calling for help, the 911 call, the ambulance backing out the drive way, being in no hurry at all taking ‘MJ’ to the hospital. What a terrific show they put up in trying to revive MJ as well, especially after publishing that ‘death bed’ photo, which doesn’t make any sense nor proves anything that would have happened in that bedroom!

The coroner's official report has never been released.
And here we are, still waiting for MJ’s, which will most likely also never be released.

Pictures of Elvis in his coffin have never been proven to be him.
No MJ pics in coffin so far, they have learned that this is not a wise thing to do.

Handwriting experts have proven that the signature on his death certificate is Elvis's own handwriting.
The signatures on MJ’s death certificate are blacked out, so no chance of comparing them to any other handwriting.  I’m sure they learned from Elvis’ staged death that it was not a good idea to make them public.

In Elvis's last concert tour in the early summer of 1977, he left clues that he was not going to be around much longer in public.
While Elvis SAID it,  Michael SANG IT, only were fans too busy "watching" him vs. HEARING/LISTENING to him.  Xcsape!!!

Vernon had asked many of Elvis's close friends and family not to come to the funeral, but to come to Graceland a week later.
Where were Ross, Taylor, Minnelli, Murphy and Culkin at Michael's memorial?  They didn't even show up at the private service...  If the public memorial was 'too much whoopla' to Taylor, then why not attend the private service..?  Where was LMP?  Not a close friend in public, but MJ and LMP were clearly affectionate to each other, as it shows in the 1998 photos, long after their divorce.  Another parallel…

Now on the the Youtube videos:

Video 1:
[youtube:3jb21q9m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mkZUBdtu5A[/youtube:3jb21q9m]

Why was the book Gail Brewer’s Orion pulled..?  “Two men in business suites had come in, bought all the books up”.  This is odd…  Why didn’t the author got a call back about this?  Why was she paid $60.000 in advance, and the book was pulled?  The distributor was told to pull the book???

Why did Monty Nicholson’s book The Presley Arrangement disappear from the shells shortly after it was published?  His publicist never heard of such a thing in 35 years.

They were on track of something, and had to be stopped.  Time will tell if the same things will occur when a book is published about MJ's staged death.

Gail Brewer’s questions about the police investigation and autopsy issues tend me to believe that the persons involved in Elvis’ staged death again learned something, and had to do a better and more convincing “investigation” in MJ’s death.  This explains the whole circus around this so called investigation.  In order not to have missing files again, they simply won’t make anything public in the MJ case.

Elvis’ autopsy report only containing 2 pages, and lacking important information??  Makes you wonder that IF MJ’s autopsy report is made public, what it will look like!

The body in the coffin: Did they learn something here as well?  Never show a fake body again!  A make up artist could easily cover up any damage done to his face by the paramedics, as was said as the reason for not having an open coffin.  Was the risk too high of someone noticing it wasn’t MJ lying in that casket?

When Maria Columbus spoke, something dawned on me: Why was there a ‘lottery’ to obtain tickets for MJ’s memorial?  In this I see a parallel to Vernon Presley asking Maria Columbus not to come down right away.  Maybe I’m chasing ghosts now, but would the Jacksons intentionally keep true fans and founders of fan clubs away from the memorial in order to keep up their play..?  Were they too familiar with MJ’s habits and the family habits..?

Maria Columbus mentions a feeling of make belief, unreality.  We feel the same about the MJ memorial.  The atmosphere of a carnival, this all not feeling real but as a game is similar to the MJ case also.  She says the same: they didn’t feel his spirit was there.  Coldness…big joke…exactly what the non believers of MJ's death said as well about his memorial.

Video 2:
[youtube:3jb21q9m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2sUZ16hpmU[/youtube:3jb21q9m]

The inventory shows a parallel as well, things were missing!  A definite parallel is missing jewellery.

The place Elvis is buried is not where he wanted to be buried.  I have been wondering for weeks why MJ didn’t mention in his will where he wanted to be buried.  No one seems to know, and I’m having a hard time believing that.  One thing is clear to me: Neverland would NOT have been his choice as he considered the ranch to be contaminated after the 2003 raid.  He never returned to Neverland after the trial, stating it was a ‘house’ now, not a ‘home’ anymore.  I believe that IF the Jacksons bury that golden casket, it will be buried at the private area of Forest Lawn where no one except for the family has access to.

Monty Nicholson talks about photos of Elvis, getting in a helicopter, together with people who looked like government agents.  This photo was taken several hours after Elvis had ‘died’.  Here is another parallel – the mystery person taking off from LAX on the night of the 24th, surrounded by security.   Later on the photographer denied taking the photos.  Again – did they learn from Elvis’ case, and threaten or pay off eye witnesses at LAX right away this time..?

Elvis’ death certificate and the handwriting – like I wrote before: The signatures on MJ’s death certificate are blacked out, so no chance of comparing them to any other handwriting.  I’m sure they learned from Elvis’ staged death that it was not a good idea to make them public.

Video 3:
[youtube:3jb21q9m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxz20BJBsKA[/youtube:3jb21q9m]

The question Why Would Elvis Presley Fake His Own Death is one we have on MJ also.  We know he was living in a fish bowl, never being able to do what we find ordinary things to do.  We know he hated the media, although I’m sure he has played the media before like every artist or artist agency does.  I don’t think saving his soul and getting a more private life were the only reasons.  Several law suits were filed against him.  I don’t know if he was in debt as much as the media presented, but there can be a clue here.  Would he want to go through the public humiliation of being declared bankrupt? Would he want to expose his children to that?  Did he get involved with AEG and stage his death in order to generate money so that if a judge would rule against him in these law suits there would be money available?  I think this was, next to saving his soul, the biggest reason for staging his death.

Elvis’ connections to the police and him being a federal agent would explain the whole so called police investigation regarding MJ’s death.  If Elvis is involved in any kind of police and or gouvernment business, it will be a piece of cake to make it look like the police are performing an intensive investigation.

Several people have stated in the media that MJ was scared that someone was trying to kill him.  Of course we don’t know if that is true, but suppose this is true, then there is a parallel with Elvis again.  This raises the question – is MJ is the witness protection program like some think Elvis is?  I think he is not, because too many people are involved in his staged death.  As far as I know now, far les people were involved in Elvis’ staged death.  I’m getting more and more convinced that some ‘bobos’ are involved.  A bobo is what we here call a person who is pulling the strings from a high position.

Three months prior to Elvis’ death, he cashed in a total of 10 million dollars on two life insurance policies.  MJ, as is published, was paid millions in advance for the O2 concerts three months before his staged death.  One million dollars disappeared from Elvis bank account, and one million dollars in cash is missing from MJ’s rented house.  Regarding the life insurance policy of MJ: we do know that an "UNclaimed, UNcashed" life insurance policy of Elvis is in existence, and is one of the reddest flags proof that he is ALIVE !  So, again, they learned something, and improved in this case, by spreading the word of MJ's LIP beying paid out.

Video4:
[youtube:3jb21q9m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhTeo7CEod8[/youtube:3jb21q9m]

People always tend to return to places they know.  Elvis had visited Kalamazoo incognito, and people think this is where he is living now.  Apparently Elvis did the same as MJ – checking out places to hide, as he has explored  many different places over the last couple of years.

Jesse Jackson is mentioned and shown on photo in this video – now isn’t that convenient?  He was spotted with Mohammed Ali and Elvis while leaving a hospital.  We all know about MJ’s ties with Jesse Jackson.   Why did the negative of that photo disappear?

Video 5:
[youtube:3jb21q9m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glVGneYyJ44[/youtube:3jb21q9m]

The biggest difference in these two cases is that more people seem to be involved in the staged death of MJ than in the staged death of Elvis.  Family members of Elvis even question if he is dead or alive, but the Jacksons clearly know Michael is alive and well.  They have proven they know that over the last couple of weeks.

Another difference is that Elvis hooked up with the police and FBI, while Michael hated the police due to the false accusations in 1993 and 2003 and the way be was treated by the system.  But Elvis' connections with the police and FBI are for sure of great help to MJ's dissapearance.

Elvis was involved with the DEA, and now the DEA is involved in investigation MJ’s death.  Easy way to stage this investigation, if Elvis is pulling the strings.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

OMG!
 LOVE WHAT YOU WRITE!
YOU ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT THIS PARALLELS...
I KNOW HE IS ALIVE AND WELL..
I WRITE A TOPIC ABOUT THE WAY HE SAIS "ELECTRIC EYES..." IN HUMAN NATURE LYRICS AND THIS LYRICS IN "XCAPE"...  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Interesting to re-read the re-post.
The two have so much in common in their staging of the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

very interesting, indepth parallels.  
So, I have a question..when Elvis died, the internet was not a quick convenient way
to communicate the ideas as we do so today.  
The problem is we may say too much and our every move can be watched. Also,
no respect to anyone, but how do we know those same people are not on lists posing as
hoax believers, but ready to debunk any theory or rumor that gets close???
this is maybe why some don'tt say more anyway?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Another parallel that I have noticed, which I mentioned on another thread, is that of the middle name saga.  For Elvis there was debate over the fact that his middle name was mispelled on his gravestone.  His middle name was Aron and on the gravestone it is Aaron. For Michael the big debate is over the middle name in general, Joe vs Joseph.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

I don't know what to make of all this Elvis stuff. I've never believed that he was alive, but I guess, I should give the theory a chance, 'cause I'd pretty much look like an idiot if I dismissed it, just because I'm not a fan of his... *coughs*

So, I just read a little bit about it here and there, and one thing I found was that Elvis' last performance was actually on June 25 1977. Coincidences are all over the place, but it kinda gave me a weird feeling.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

This is why i say we should keep a close eye on Lisa Marie Presley.

I got shot down when i suggested it on another thread...  but i believe MJ and LMP loved each other and kept in contact.  

She has disappeared of late.  It was announced she was moving to the UK permanently but there has been nothing in the tabloids in the UK of this and no paps.  Even when tomorrow is Elvis's birthday and he is hot news again, nothing about LMP in British tabloids.  I think thats odd.

Also on her Myspace she lists herself as single... when she is supposed to be married?  Odd.. i think so.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
OMG after reading all this posts I start to believe Elvis also faked his death :o

Maybe I am wrong but I think Michael wanted to be recognized as the King instead of Elvis. Michael wanted to be the only KING.

I don't believe in coincidences, so the fact he married the former King's daughter for me is a little strange. Yes maybe he loved her but I think he also wanted to link his name of Elvis' name forever. I would say Michael was always competing with Elvis.
And a lot of strange facts...
I read Elvis had lupus, and Michael has lupus too?!
I read Elvis took demerol  :shock: and Michael too?!
Something is not right in this picture...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Found another parallel,

Did you know Elvis had a twin brother that died at (their) birth?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Bumping this one because of the recent TIAI redirects.  Please keep in mind that I wrote it back in July, not knowing what we know now.  I have not edited my original post, so some things were off but some for sure were not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ive just had a sudden thought.

LMP refused to have children with MJ and this has always puzzled me as i believe the woman was in love with him.  I also dont believe Priscilla Presley has that much of a hold over Lisa.. in fact i believe LMP married MJ in SPITE of her mother in a kind of rebellion thing.   LMP states she didnt tell her mother about the marriage and Priscilla found out throught the press.

Elvis Presley was notorious in his beliefs about race and inter-racial dating.  He simply did not believe in it and many people commented that Elvis would be "spinning in his grave" if he knew LMP would be having bi-racial children.  

BUT if Elvis is dead, what does that matter???    BUT>>   what if the reason LMP refused to have children with Michael is because Elvis is alive and was exerting pressure on her back then>???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I always wondered if she didn't want children with michael due to them being Jackson Presley children they would be so famous and open to kidnap
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
On Lisa Maries My space, she tells that she had alot of trouble conceiving.....she had thick blood (DVT) and would have many miscariages. She eventually went on blood thinning medication.   It took her a long time to finally conceive with her new husband, and then she had twins.

So I don't really think she didn't want to have children with MJ.   I believe she wasn't able to.

Genetic link:  Elvis was a twin....Lisa Marie had twins.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

From the very beginning - in the first hoax forum - Elvis has been "in the boat" as well, although it is a MJ death hoax site in the first place, thanks to MO's excellent research in the re-posted article, mentioned above. I remember reading it way back last year and am glad it hasn't been lost when the "ship sank" and many posts were lost forever to the public.

I just wanted to express my gratitude for making us more aware of the connection between the two artists.
It is great to have a thread of its own in this forum only for Michael and Elvis and for people to be able to have a platform, where they can communicate about their findings and opinions in this matter.

One hoax can't be seen without the other, I think. There are so many open questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Another similarity which I just found out about is that Elvis was also accused of pedophilia, when bringing the underage Priscilla Presley (14 at that time) to Memphis from Germany.

Moreover, Elvis had a pet chimp as well, named Scatter. Michael's chimp is Bubbles. Scatter Bubbles? There is a "universal Scatter (xy) & Bubble chart which can also be used for plotting time". In this sense, Scatter and Bubble are compatible concepts, which complete one another for a complex purpose.

Just a thought...

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late