No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Re: The BODYGUARDS - Investigation
February 01, 2010, 07:39:30 PM
I know trhat Number  2 is Alberto Alvarez (  the one who made the phone call)

And another thing I noticed on the first picture ( off topic)

You can clearly see Michael's real hair under that wig so that doesn't match with the description of him being bald when he was in the autopsy..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 01, 2010, 07:40:03 PM
and these
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 07:41:16 PM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 07:48:08 PM
Quote from: "Venus"
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Quote from: "Venus"
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Eric Muhammad - the one that was trying to sell MJ mask

What do you mean mask?

here is the link to the article - they guy was filmed trying to sell MJ mask...at least this info says so
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh my! Such a nasty and sad story. The ones whom he trusted betrayed him all the way! Even after "death".
But what I've learned from this article also:
the idea again that he converted to islam. that all bodyguards were muslim. This makes me think, what if he staged his death to escape from these people - not bodygards, but people who stood behind them.
And what if he really was killed by them? If bodyguard sells his mask, some asshole could kill him while he "was sleeping".

And again Jermaine! Sometimes I think that this stupid ass (Jermaine) has his hand into MJ's death, if he really died.
He introduced MJ to people from black islam - which is very radical branch of islam. He introduced MJ to Tohme Tohme...
He made all official statements with Tohme around.
He took all the attention in Jackson series. On and on. Something is not right with this guy. And he doesn't seem to be upset after all.

Back to bodyguard. From this acticle we can state that he was always around and he followed ambulance with kids, means he saw MJ before UCLA. He has to know at least the condition MJ was in before hospital.
As he put the blame on Murray I can think he means MJ was already dead  :cry: when they found him.

PLEASE tell me what do you think!

first of all i dont understand where ur going with the muslim bodyguards... people behind them wanted to harm michael? like who?
all I know is that he really liked the middle east and enjoyed his stay there and some people even think that is where he is hiding.

And Jermaine being behind MJ's death!! WTH??? I feel that he showed more emotion in interviews than most of the fam... and I really just think it is because he loves his brother and talking about him makes him emotional...or u know.. for attention LOL!! but that is just far fetched IMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 07:52:57 PM
Yes, am keeping my eye on this thread too...   :shock:

Quote from: "loyalfan"
THIS COULD BE A VERY INTERESTING THREAD...I WILL WATCH EVERY DAY........XXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 07:57:24 PM
I just caught 11 person in the last year....
Maybe you find more?!?!

1:
2:Alvarez
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 02:59:29 AM
I have no clue about the BG names.. are here the two that are in the funeral? I'm so bad with faces -.-

off topic: OMG how much I like him!! and his hands!! I get really scared on pic 9.jpg because his hand looks like the hand of and old old ooold man, but I guess is just some shadow/light thing.

Lots of L.O.V.E!!

P.S. probably we know nothing about his BG because they are taking care of him right now wherever Michael is :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

February 02, 2010, 03:02:06 AM
Michael Amir: Jackson’s personal assistant

For instance, at 12:13 p.m. on June 25th, Amir received a panicked four-second message from Jackson’s personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, that essentially said, “Come quick.” Nine minutes later, paramedics were called to Jackson’s home. Douglas said both of his clients are eager to share more information with authorities but have so far been stonewalled. However, Douglas wouldn’t elaborate on what other information his clients might tell authorities. “We arranged two separate occasions for LAPD investigators to meet with my clients. My clients came early wearing suits and ties. The first meeting was canceled and rescheduled. The second meeting I had to call them to inquire about the [detectives'] absence,” Douglas told the LAT. The LAPD wouldn’t comment on an open investigation. Because Alvarez was in the room with Murray in the moments before paramedics arrived, Douglas believes his client could provide crucial information and help confirm or deny whatever Dr. Murray had previously told investigators in interviews.
According to the LA Times, and despite Murray’s lawyer Ed Chernoff’s denials, police also believe that Murray made three phone calls totaling 47 minutes in the hour of Jackson’s death. However, contrary to previous reports that stated Murray left Jackson alone after administering Propofol to make calls, the Times writes that those phone calls reportedly didn’t begin until 11:18 a.m., or 18 minutes after Murray discovered Jackson wasn’t breathing. If this new timeline is accurate, considering 911 wasn’t called until 12:22 p.m., that’s an hour and twenty-two minute gap between when Murray found Jackson not breathing to when paramedics were called.

Grace Rwaramba: nanny

Frank Tyson:
Michael Jackson was so broke, he was once forced to bed down in the New Jersey basement of one of his former employees, it has been claimed.
Jackson’s former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, claims that Jackson’s financial situation was so dire, he didn’t have anywhere to live.
“We were running out of friends,” said Grace. “But we suddenly showed up at the home of Frank Tyson. Now Frank’s family isn’t rich. They have a small house. But we stayed there for weeks. I felt so bad.”

Kai Chase

Eric Muhammad

Phillip LeMarque
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 04:31:55 AM
The bodyguards...i don't know the names, but i read often that Michael has much members from the Nation of Islam around him.
The Nation of Islam seams to be a radical organisation witch fights for the rights of black people and they hats the wight people.
Please such for Information about them...i am not able to explain....my english...
Surch for Louis Farrakhan at wikipedia and youtube...you will find a lot of videos about hin and his speeches about Michael.
It is a great difference between Muslim and member of the Nation of Islam (NOI) don't think it's the same !!!!!!
Jermaine often says that he is a muslim but NOT a member of the NOI !
The NOI is since many years in Michaels life....wanted they him because he is a black men. startet poor and now, he is the King of Pop ?
When he would come to the NOI...much fans would be too...then they would have such more members and they became more power....thats what they want.
Nearly all of the speekers at the memorial ( Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton...) are in contact with the NOI.
Google Nation of Islam and the name Jesse Jackson or all you remember !
Michaelle Obama always has contacts to them !
Think, what was the Memorial without the speekings of Paris and Brooks Shields ? A Memorial or even a meeting of the NOI with the speeches about the problems of the black ppl ? I think Paris speech at the end had made the change that we don't notice what there was before....if she hasn't made this change more ppl where confused about the memorial, but anyone speaks about Paris.
Very clever.
All the leading members are guest at the Memorial...Louis Farrakhan also...there are pictures i have seen months ago, i don't know if they are at the net untill now.

I don't think that Michael was a member,because they don't want that black ppl and white ppl are married...they don't like judish ppl...they know Michael before he marryed Lisa Marie....he marries two white women, has 3 white children. Debbie was judish....he don't care,but the NOI...

They must be play a part in all this....i don't know much, only that what i could find in the web. If anyone can look too....the speeches from Farrakhan...all in english...i nearly understand a little bit, but in one he say that Joe Jackson has called him e few days before Michaels " death" that he needs help...he wanted to do something, but then it was to late..
They are always in touch i think.

Sorry for this long post.....can anyboby nearly understand my less english ? I can't explain better, can only give some points...

Now, Michaels hands ! On the pictures...lokk ! Only have a look on his hands ! When he wears the black shirt and gives autographs...his hand looks absolutly normal...not the dark fingernails, short fingernails, not so old lookings skin on the hands....absolutly different....what do you think ?

Have a great day ! Here we have snow, and snow and snow......does it ever stopps ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 04:50:49 AM
Here are some videos Louis Farrkhan speaks about Michael :

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 04:53:21 AM
It's not the right treat....but i don't know where to put :

Believe....from the spiritual adviser from Michael Jackson : June Gatlin

Believe....a very importent word in the hoax ?

Sony make . believe...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 11:18:50 AM
They are very interesting but I would like to concentrate on the bodyguards... :-)
Has anybody found out other names?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions