RunFaYaLife

P.S. why did Katherine canceled her suit with AEG? THERE MUST BE A REASON

Yeah she did...
actually I believe it was "scaled back" not dropped completely.
They dropped uhhhhhhh.... what's his name from the suit....MJ's long time friend and producer....or whatever?
[sorry having the old short term memory loss here...I'm terrible with names anyway] lol
The reason may be a conflict of interest...or the will.
I believe he may be called as a witness in yet another suit concerning the never ending Michael Jackson estate night mare.

Right now, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :mrgreen:
Unless I missed something...which would not surprise me. lol

How do you know he is not coming back. Has he told you personally? We cannot say, we just need to have faith.

No way...if he is still alive...

1] he does not want to come back into the public....I think he made that  crystal clear when he was officially "alive".

2] Never fear grasshoppa'.....if he is still around we will see things he does...
they just will not have his name on them.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "LostHighlander"
After watching that video, it should be 100% crystal clear to everyone that MJ is alive.

Just listen to the reaction of the reporters:

George Stephanopoulos:  "You can tell, at least from the appearances, Robin, they’re amazingly unaffected by all this."

Robin Roberts:  "I was just taken aback."

Why are they so shocked? Because the kids are "amazingly unaffected by all this." "All this" being the presumed "death" of their father. It should be obvious that MJ has been with his kids throughout all of the hoax. That's why they're so "well-adjusted."

In a previous interview Paris said before 2009 they were covered in public so that nobody knew what they looked like, so that they could go out in public in freedom without being mobbed, which was very smart of MJ, although the public didn't understand it back then, and thought it was just one more "weird" thing about MJ. But then right before he "died" he let the world see the kids with him so that everyone would know what they look like. This seems to be part of the plan, too. The kids are so impressive, so mature way beyond their years, and that in itself disproves the idea that MJ was "weird." It proves that MJ has always been exactly the kind of father that the kids say. It proves the truth and disproves the lies. It restores MJ's good name for the public to see and to hear from the kids.

I so agree with what you said! While I grieved like hell for 2 months in the beginning, after I found the hoax forums and started looking into everything, my opinion changed and it hasn't wavered a bit. Michael is most definitely ALIVE. I firmly believe he is pulling all the strings and the family know and are playing their parts. MJ wanted to do films, to innovate them as he said on Gerlado, and he IS totally doing something unique now. I personally feel MJ's influence in some recent movies, Avatar & Megamind to name just 2, and he was probably involved in others that came out before his "death" and is using a false name or letting someone else claim the credit for now. Anyway, these appearances by his children are a good thing in my mind. He is allowing it and they ARE helping to show the world the real "man behind the mask". In the Oprah interview, Paris said that she used to do improv with her dad. Improv consists of developing scenes spontaneously. It requires quick thinking and a tremendous amount of teamwork among those performing the scene. So the kids have had acting lessons and been practicing for years. Why should anybody be surprised, MJ wants to do films and such and he couldn't pull this off without his family being able to play their parts.

The hoax has many reasons and is a complex adventure that he is pulling off to perfection in my point of view. I smile at all the drama going on because he had to make it so very real to be believable. Of course, when you have been looking at all the coincidences and strangeness around everything since June 25, you can see the bigger picture coming together. He is orchestrating all of this and he is getting his name cleared up. He will prove some major points with this farce of a trial with Murray I'm sure. Hell I'd love to see him appear as a surprise witness for Murray, wouldn't that be something?!

Have faith in the Man with the Plan! It's All for Love, You Are Not Alone, We Know What's Going On, Keep Your Head Up, We Are The World and We Are Here To Change The World! Can't You Feel It?!!! Sorry, but I can  "feel" it and it makes me happy and excited. I have become more awake & aware and full of HOPE since this all started. I have learned a lot more about Michael. He is on a mission that is about way more than making movies and clearing his name. He IS creating HIStory, and past history will be revised when all the truth is revealed. As scary as the world may seem at times, this really is a great time to be alive! I truly believe Michael is bringing in a paradigm shift for this world.

Paradigm Shift is a change from one way of thinking to another. It's a revolution, a transformation. It is driven by agents of change... US!

When we are awake, aware, and have hope we realize that we have the power to Heal The World! I think Michael is working on the "hundredth monkey" theory. It will not take the whole world waking up and changing, or even a majority. Just a magical number of people who feel the call and make the changes...others will follow and before you know it, society will change. War and hatred has never fixed a damn thing and Michael has always tried to spread Love, unity, fairness, and joyful giving. Focus on those things, try not to let fear control you. So far So Good...We Made It. I think those songs from Tito are just another indication that humanity is and will make it this time. We are heading into a new Golden Age and humanity is going to finally ascend beyond this Dark Age that we are truly in.

Ok, now everybody thinks I'm whacked lol. I will step down from my soapbox *blushing*

Sorry I got off topic, but I just had to release the positive energy I'm feeling. Michael gave me this blessing of feeling hopeful and I'm enjoying the adventure along the way. Feel with your heart and don't be upset by every "real" looking story. Michael is letting us see and hear what he wants, when he wants. In his own time.

I said in the very beginning of this hoax, on this forum, that I was following my heart and intuition. It hasn't let me down, so I Keep The Faith, Spread The Love, and Share The Hope!

Love & Light  :D   We are all family!  Believe

Blessed to have been,
Touched By An Angel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

I have written a post stating that I have intuitions, my intuitions are always right, God gave me this gift and I usually supress it because it is scary at times.

I am happy you believe ypu what you believe...so strongly.
Hey I am a do whatever makes you happy type of person!

I think everyone has intuitions ...it is whether they choose
to acknowledge them that make the difference.
Other times, it is how to interpret them that is the problem.

That is the reason I ended up here...after looking for the 'end of the internet'
trying to figure out one I had about Michael myself.... :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"

1] he does not want to come back into the public....I think he made that  crystal clear when he was officially "alive".

I many many times thought about the come back issue. And most of the times I must admit that I start to believe that he is not coming back. BUT on the other hand, I can not get myself thinking about why he left so many clues behind if he was not going to come back and why did he involve Murray in this hoax? If I could find answers to these questions, I would have thought that he is not coming back but I can't. He could have done such an easier fake death IF he wanted to live far away from the media and public attention. So I do believe in a come back. A Thriller without a Resurrection would be pointless. But we'll see of course.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi there everybody. Wow, several posts came in while I was rambling on trying to compose my last post. All4loveandbelieve I hear ya with the intuition...I've always had it and it has grown much stronger these last 2 years. That coupled with my heart screaming at me to pay attention...well you just have to because you know it really means something to be drawn this way.

Anyway, most probably don't remember me here because after I joined twitter I mostly just have time for that. It has been over a year since I posted here regularly, but I do come read sometimes. I wish I had stayed in contact with everybody here more. In my heart I'm convinced, so for the most part I try to avoid the drama that I usually find when I visit here. I just don't do drama, it brings me down.

Anyway, I wanted to say HI to everybody and hope all can keep love in their heart and not give up.

TouchedByAnAngel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RunFaYaLife

Well....PureLove
This is my thinking on the matter right now....his back was SO up against the wall.
He had massive debt and 02 concert contract for 50 concerts he really did not want to do.
So in order to make it believable he would have to make a verra dramatic exit left.
Which he did.
I think the clues just add to his usual known mystique of am I here Or not?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Quote from: "RunFaYaLife"
Well....PureLove
This is my thinking on the matter right now....his back was SO up against the wall.
He had massive debt and 02 concert contract for 50 concerts he really did not want to do.
So in order to make it believable he would have to make a verra dramatic exit left.
Which he did.
I think the clues just add to his usual known mystique of am I here Or not?

I get your point. We think very different about the reasons of the hoax. I do not believe he was in debt or he signed the 02 concert contract for real. I never believed he was going to have those concerts and I believe TII was made to be a movie, not simple concert rehearsals. I believe that those are all parts of the hoax. But I respect your opinion.
:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is like in a good Hitchcock movie - nobody's got the right answer as to what really happened  :D

Shamone, guys, we must believe! We cannot be less happy than MJ kids. They are happy, they are not grieving so why are we????  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Shamone, guys, we must believe! We cannot be less happy than MJ kids. They are happy, they are not grieving so why are we????  :shock:

Because they know the truth for sure, and we're still guessing. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

MashMike

It's really sad 2 see that a lot of members have lost faith after watching the program, honestly, my faith in hoax hasn't been shaken, Michael is alive and i think kids are old enough to make their own decisions   and it's time for them to have a life as all other kids, 2 have friends, 2 go 2 school, IMO Michael understands it very well, he cannot protect them and shield their world forever. I believe in Michael, he knows exactly what he does, if he was really gone, i highly doubt that Katherine would do this, would expose the kids, even if it was the kids' decision, in the memory of her son she wouldn't do it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

They look happy and well.I'm very glad about this.They are growing so fast & beautiful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Mission accomplished!!! That's the whole point: to convince the powers that be that he's gone--and doing whatever it takes to do so. The tears, the pleas, the debates--it's all a part of the game. They can't afford to leave a stone unturned.

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Why did Mrs. Jackson decide to make that book about Michael if Michael is indeed alive? If she wanted to make a book about Michael she could have given it another direction, whereas now even the title refers to Michael being gone. Why even make a book to profit from? And why, oh why, is Howard Mann her business partner?! And why is she ignoring the estate that actuallu seem to have some good ideas about the kids and how not to exploit them? So many questions...

Again the family is making me very confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

2MuchMJLuv wrote:

Mission accomplished!!! That's the whole point: to convince the powers that be that he's gone--and doing whatever it takes to do so. The tears, the pleas, the debates--it's all a part of the game. They can't afford to leave a stone unturned.

I thought of this way, i do agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sk2001

I think what they meant was how unaffected the kids were of other kids around them as they seemed to naturally fit in with them and enjoy, this is why she told the story of how a kid asked her if she knew MJ. :)

Quote from: "LostHighlander"
After watching that video, it should be 100% crystal clear to everyone that MJ is alive.

Just listen to the reaction of the reporters:

George Stephanopoulos:  "You can tell, at least from the appearances, Robin, they’re amazingly unaffected by all this."

Robin Roberts:  "I was just taken aback."

Why are they so shocked? Because the kids are "amazingly unaffected by all this." "All this" being the presumed "death" of their father. It should be obvious that MJ has been with his kids throughout all of the hoax. That's why they're so "well-adjusted."

In a previous interview Paris said before 2009 they were covered in public so that nobody knew what they looked like, so that they could go out in public in freedom without being mobbed, which was very smart of MJ, although the public didn't understand it back then, and thought it was just one more "weird" thing about MJ. But then right before he "died" he let the world see the kids with him so that everyone would know what they look like. This seems to be part of the plan, too. The kids are so impressive, so mature way beyond their years, and that in itself disproves the idea that MJ was "weird." It proves that MJ has always been exactly the kind of father that the kids say. It proves the truth and disproves the lies. It restores MJ's good name for the public to see and to hear from the kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "2MuchMJLuv"

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Why did Mrs. Jackson decide to make that book about Michael if Michael is indeed alive? If she wanted to make a book about Michael she could have given it another direction, whereas now even the title refers to Michael being gone. Why even make a book to profit from? And why, oh why, is Howard Mann her business partner?! And why is she ignoring the estate that actuallu seem to have some good ideas about the kids and how not to exploit them? So many questions...

Again the family is making me very confused.

Do think Michael told his mum to describe his nose as a toothpick? or talk about how he had to much plastic surgery done? I always got the impression Michael was very sensitive and especially about his looks so I don't see that happening with Michael around but then again what do I know? Speculation, speculation...

Am I right to assume that you believe in the "Michael's not coming back theory"?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions