Re: *****UPDATE*****Murray to face Manslaughter
February 03, 2010, 10:52:40 AM
Quote from: "MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs"
Channel 11 this morning (Feb. 4th) reported:
Jacksons feel inv. manslaughter is a "slap on the wrist."
After criminal charges are filed, Murray's lawyers are set to post bond so that he can get back to work.
(Yes, this is a local/L.A. news channel.  And YES, they are saying "according to TMZ who has sources w/in the DA's office.")    

:?:  :?:  :?:  :!:  :!:  :!:  :?:    :shock:

Quote from: "WendyE"
Wow, this is breaking news. I live in Los Angeles and haven't heard anything but unconfirmed reports. I will watch Larry King tonight (since he and TMZ) happen to know everything about the subject. Every time I hear this sort of thing my heart skips a beat. I am praying that there is no arrest no charges no case. Unless of coarse something did happen to our beloved Michael. If that is the case and I truly believe it isn't I will be at the court house everyday in support and justice for Michael. I really think this is bull because it would be on every channel out here. So far nothing. Anyway, as some one else said, we need to stay cool headed and observant. The media is a liar. I plan to be ever mindful of everything they say as I have been so far. I will be even more vigilant than ever before.
Even if this thing goes to a court room, I will always expect Michael to walk in and say, " Yoo Who, no really it's okay Murray is an actor and I am very much ALIVE.!"
Love and blessing to all.

What the bleepity bleep? They want him to post bond so he can get back to work???? This guy actually still has patients?? NO!!! cus he is not a doctor!!!

OMG this is toooooo good!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

February 03, 2010, 11:26:32 AM
DOES ANY OF YOU THINK THAT ....IF....IF.....THIS GOES AHEAD.......MICHEAL WILL PUT UP HIS HAND AND SAY....."..O.K. ITS A FAIR COP"  I AM ALIVE...?????....SURELY HE WONT SEE SOMEONE GO TO JAIL!!! ANSWERS PLEASE..........XXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 03, 2010, 11:34:05 AM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "MJ_Fan_For_40_yrs"
Harvey's (TMZ) quote:  "Keep this in mind.  Reckless endangerment.  Plea bargain."  

:?:  :!:  :?:  :!:

You know what????

I'm bout sick of Harvey.   :evil:

He can kiss my uknowwhat.  :evil:
your funny
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 11:43:27 AM
If we never get to see it, we have the hoax and If we do: Could it not be a making of a film like the funeral???  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 03, 2010, 11:46:50 AM
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
I am ready.  This is the cliff hanger in my opinion to the whole story.  Once the Murray role is out of the way, then things can start moving swiftly towards the REAL truth.  So, I'm putting on my rhinoceros skin and preparing myself to finally know for sure if he is or he isn't.  But we've got to get the alleged killer's role done with once and for all.  I'm banking on a not guilty verdict due to a preponderance of false, misleading,  unproven information or fact, of which plenty is already out there.  If heaven forbid it goes the other way, I'll eat my fedora.  If MJ is gone, I won't need it anymore anyway :?
oh so sad
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 12:26:21 PM
Stay strong people.  Looks like the ride is going to get very bumpy.  Keep your sensible heads on and don't be led astray by people who will probably come into the forum and start causing even more confusion.  If we all stick together we CAN get through this!!!

XXXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

February 03, 2010, 01:13:41 PM
ok, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. However, here's an ugly thought: What if Murray receives a very mild sentence? A lot of you guys will probably be happy about that since it could mean it was all planned and to make it look more real he needs to get punished, right? BUT, what if Michael really is gone and Murray still receives a mild sentence? This is what's making me feel very torn apart right now... :( Non-believers will most definitely be very very upset and since I'm still questioning everything... I don't know how I'll react to the outcome and it's making me very confused and tired  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ghepardo

February 03, 2010, 01:18:59 PM
I have read and heard the news about Murray on TV and the Internet.
I was wondering this : where are the other journalists?
TMZ is only informed about the facts of Murray. Why no one else has ever interviewed Murray or his lawyers.
Why do all refer to tmz to give the news??

maybe tmz has so good journalist than others ???

i don't think so  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

February 03, 2010, 01:23:36 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
ok, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. However, here's an ugly thought: What if Murray receives a very mild sentence? A lot of you guys will probably be happy about that since it could mean it was all planned and to make it look more real he needs to get punished, right? BUT, what if Michael really is gone and Murray still receives a mild sentence? This is what's making me feel very torn apart right now... :( Non-believers will most definitely be very very upset and since I'm still questioning everything... I don't know how I'll react to the outcome and it's making me very confused and tired  :?
:o  You took the words right out of my mouth. I feel the EXACT same way. IF michael is dead, I want Murray to pay the ultimate price. I'm very torn as well, but still hanging in there. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 03, 2010, 01:29:48 PM
Quote from: "ghepardo"
I have read and heard the news about Murray on TV and the Internet.
I was wondering this : where are the other journalists?
TMZ is only informed about the facts of Murray. Why no one else has ever interviewed Murray or his lawyers.
Why do all refer to tmz to give the news??

maybe tmz has so good journalist than others ???

i don't think so  ;)
they must have had him followed day and night

but it does seem that the worlds press are not that interested
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

supermj4eva

February 03, 2010, 02:03:54 PM
ok now, i have been saying since june the 25th, the second he "died" that i dont think michael jackson is really dead ....
but i must admitt this is the most confusing part of all of this and whatever is going to happen within the next few days is going to be big. i am so confused right now.
but even if we all winesstness murry go down then it could still be part of the hoax. its all really confusing right now lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

MJJ1982

February 03, 2010, 02:14:09 PM
Quote from: "hope"
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
:o  You took the words right out of my mouth. I feel the EXACT same way. IF michael is dead, I want Murray to pay the ultimate price. I'm very torn as well, but still hanging in there. :?

I have the feeling, that if Michael REALLY died, and Murray will be sentenced, that he will not live that long anymore...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

February 03, 2010, 09:18:40 PM
I would of believed this if they charged him in July but they waited 7 months to charge him? it doesn't make sense nothing is adding up which is why this is all planned, it's MICHAEL JACKSON your telling me they wouldnt try to find the guy who killed the biggest star in the universe and just take there sweet time, keep the faith guys no one said it would be easy ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

February 04, 2010, 12:21:09 AM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
I would of believed this if they charged him in July but they waited 7 months to charge him? it doesn't make sense nothing is adding up which is why this is all planned, it's MICHAEL JACKSON your telling me they wouldnt try to find the guy who killed the biggest star in the universe and just take there sweet time, keep the faith guys no one said it would be easy ;)
of course they would take their sweet time...remember in 2005 when the allegations crap was going on...the LAPD already had their minds set that Michael was guilty. They abused him, invaded his privacy, and humiliated him. They had no respect for out Michael and I think that if michael really is dead then thats also playing a role into why they are putting MJ on the back burner and taking care of other nonsense...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 01:16:01 AM
I thought tomorrow 2/4/2010 was the day that they will decide if Murray will be forced to surrender according to E! news.  They discussed possible charges for Murray on the show today.  One of the journalist was talking to one of Murrays people about him surrendering and he made a statement saying that he doesn't think that is going to happen.  If Murray really was facing manslaughter charges then why is this dude still free on the streets?  This doesn't even seem like proper procedure to me.  It seems like he should be in jail waiting for sentencing or he should have already been arrested when it first happened and released only by paying bail.  That's why I don't buy this whole case.  Just think about it Murray could have just left the country if he wanted to since he's free.  He also returned back to work even though he's suspected of negligence.  The fact that he is so eager to surrender raises an eyebrow for me too like he already knows he's not going to be charged.  Also funny that journalist and media were waiting outside the courthouse today to see Murray but that did not happen.  I really think this whole thing is gonna play out that Murray will be innocent and then the whole case will be closed.  That's my opinion of what's going to happen because I really do feel that MJ is still living and they have to let this thing play out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions