Re: Janet's Performance on AMA's!!
November 24, 2009, 05:57:18 PM
Quote from: "Venus"
She's quite...fat  :roll: (sorry, Michael, but Janet should eat less icecream!) and not 18, that's why it's too hard for her to dance that fast and sing at the same time. That's why her voice was dead when she turn on the microphone.
BTW, Jacksons have beatiful angel voices, but these voices are not strong anough for live performance like that. Mike could do this, but sometimes he lypsinch too, check it.

most people lip sync on live shows- either that or they sing live and have auto tune on their voice going through the microphone so it can perfect every note. but exactly, she is not 18, but in her fourtys so give the girl some props. she did very well for the pridicament she is in- i dont even know some girls my age that can get up on stage and entertain the way she does. and so what if she gained a little weight. maybe the show was not her best but imo there really is no reason to bring her weight into it. janet's weight has been fluctuating ever since she was in the spotlight, quite a time now, and that never stops her from doing what she wants. and i have to give her mad props because even though her brother has 'died' she has not let that stop her from continuing on with her life and career.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 24, 2009, 08:05:42 PM
I did'nt see Janets first couple of minutes...I thought she was beautiful and I liked the brown-it was kind of baggy...but guys she is bigger then in 95,and since her weight is an issue I am not gonna make a deal over that. When Michael did his medly of hits during the MTV 25th anniversary he lip synched. I thought she wass great and I have not seen her do anything in a few years so I give her props. Sorry...I just can't be mean to her,even though she is kind of being odd. If Michael is gone, I don't believe Janet when she says she had closure by the time the Memorial came around. Wether he is gone or not-she does have much more on her mind then her performance.She has an album,a movie, a book,and I think a tour and the fact that possibly every MJ fan is watching her every move and trying to figure out if she is even grieving. :roll: Some people deal with things by just keepin on truckin-you know? Work themselves so they won't think about it-much like the character she plays in "WDIGM". SO-that being said,wether he is gone or hiding,don't hate on Janet-Michael would'nt like that...LOLLLL ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

November 24, 2009, 08:15:48 PM
Quote from: "Nathalia"
Quote from: "mehere"
I wasn't fond of her pants. Not sure what was going on there. As for her performance, not as sharp as it could have been but those dance steps were right on...they just needed polish is all. And let's not forget, she's 43 not 23. None the less, she schooled the other performers and kicked some major butt. She didn't fall like JLo did she? They have all followed either her or Michael's lead in the dance department or they have mediocre voices and are forced to use costumes and props to say LOOK AT ME!!!! ARE YOU SHOCKED YET??? Can we say Lady GaGa and that Lambert guy?

i agree, all of these people (Lady Gaga, Lambert, etc.) are just publicity stunts/experiments.. im getting tired of it.
whatever happened to real showmanship?

OMG Nathalia-right on. Adam Lambert just totally lost half his fan base ...the straight part. Sorry I am not being divisive here-I like Elton John and some of Melissa Ethridges tunes...but what Lambert did was just ---no words :shock:  He reduced his career to be one of "shock rock" and that only has a moderate fan base. It gets old. It is like my brother said.."No one will remember his voice or what he even sang" .I sooo wanted to know what Paula's face looked like but they did'nt show anybodys face. And Lady Gaga-its like she meshed Tori Amos,Madonna and Ozzy Osbourne into something that doesnt make sense and then she looks offended when she doesnt win. I do not understand ...I tried to-but then the bandage tape that left nothing to the imagination and bones and goats heads.... :? It just makes me really nausious...Rihanna made me dizzy. Black Eyed Peas were alright and J-Lo...she is my guilty pleasure music. So IMO Janet held the night...and my second love Keith Urban is so talented (really-I have live dvds..he can play the guitar as good as any of the greats). So true-Michael was Michael and he didnt have to transform himself all the time-he was always Michael. 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Love you more...forever

CC

December 04, 2009, 11:01:16 AM
maybe isn´t the best performance but it´s OK! what most have my attention was the songs...
make me lyrics are weird if youread between the lines, and  i think this song must to be the last because is the newest!  :roll: but no... she sing TOGETHER AGAIN after that... was a little weird... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 04, 2009, 04:43:20 PM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Quote from: "Nathalia"
Quote from: "mehere"
I wasn't fond of her pants. Not sure what was going on there. As for her performance, not as sharp as it could have been but those dance steps were right on...they just needed polish is all. And let's not forget, she's 43 not 23. None the less, she schooled the other performers and kicked some major butt. She didn't fall like JLo did she? They have all followed either her or Michael's lead in the dance department or they have mediocre voices and are forced to use costumes and props to say LOOK AT ME!!!! ARE YOU SHOCKED YET??? Can we say Lady GaGa and that Lambert guy?

i agree, all of these people (Lady Gaga, Lambert, etc.) are just publicity stunts/experiments.. im getting tired of it.
whatever happened to real showmanship?

OMG Nathalia-right on. Adam Lambert just totally lost half his fan base ...the straight part. Sorry I am not being divisive here-I like Elton John and some of Melissa Ethridges tunes...but what Lambert did was just ---no words :shock:  He reduced his career to be one of "shock rock" and that only has a moderate fan base. It gets old. It is like my brother said.."No one will remember his voice or what he even sang" .I sooo wanted to know what Paula's face looked like but they did'nt show anybodys face. And Lady Gaga-its like she meshed Tori Amos,Madonna and Ozzy Osbourne into something that doesnt make sense and then she looks offended when she doesnt win. I do not understand ...I tried to-but then the bandage tape that left nothing to the imagination and bones and goats heads.... :? It just makes me really nausious...Rihanna made me dizzy. Black Eyed Peas were alright and J-Lo...she is my guilty pleasure music. So IMO Janet held the night...and my second love Keith Urban is so talented (really-I have live dvds..he can play the guitar as good as any of the greats). So true-Michael was Michael and he didnt have to transform himself all the time-he was always Michael. 8-)

Let me make this very clear, I fucking HATE Adam Lambert! :evil:  Not because he is gay or anything like that. I HATE his singing. I probably would not even hate it as much as I do if it were not for people's over euthasim for him. People talk as if he was the greatest singer that the world was ever blessed with. When the reality is he fucking awful. And don't even get me started on his "rock n' roll" scream. :roll:
But with that said, I think people getting on to him about his performance is BS. Madonna has done shit MUCH worse then he did, and she was not lynched for it either. At the end of the day, NO singer today is remember for just their voice, not even Michael. So I think it is a little unfair that everybody else is able to do that, but not Adam. And I do think that the only reason he was single out is because he is gay. With that, I agree that pretty much every performance there sucked. But, while Jane't performance made have been the best, it was certainly not HER best. I suppose one of the excuses is that she is still recovering from Michael's death, but then she should have not made any deals to perform. She should be out of the public for a while and cope with what has happen. But whatever. :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 04, 2009, 05:13:56 PM
I agree with above posts about Adam Lambart... sad really sad.

I thought Janet did well.  Remember she is in her forties guys.  I am in my late thirties and I couldn't dot that.  I think the costume was to try to make her look thinner.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We Are Here To Change The World...Michael As Captain EO

December 04, 2009, 05:30:40 PM
Well what I don't understand is why she said she is gonna wear black for a year because she is mourning, and yet I see her in recent pics wearing every color of the rainbow.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 10:20:27 AM
Quote from: "YouAreMyLifeMJ"
Well what I don't understand is why she said she is gonna wear black for a year because she is mourning, and yet I see her in recent pics wearing every color of the rainbow.  :roll:

im sorry but i think she can wear whatever she would like, and its probably her stylist that dresses her anyway.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 10:47:08 AM
I thought she did alright! and i liked her MTV Awards performance. I'm looking forward to seeing her tomorrow on the X Factor =)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 10:56:27 AM
To be honest I never was overly impressed any of her performances. She had some good stuff years ago but it didn't bring that *live* wow factor.

I really dislike live lip syncing though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 05, 2009, 11:02:41 AM
Quote from: "Dangerous"
I thought she did alright! and i liked her MTV Awards performance. I'm looking forward to seeing her tomorrow on the X Factor =)

what chanel is it on?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions