City Raises Stink Over Dead MJ Giraffes
February 03, 2010, 12:22:54 AM

Posted Feb 3rd 2010 12:20AM by TMZ Staff

Something was rotten in the state of Arizona ... and it was the carcasses of two dead giraffes previously owned by Michael Jackson.

TMZ has learned the bodies of Rambo and JJ were at the center of a raging conflict in Page, Arizona because locals complained that the bodies stunk up the town.

As we previously reported, the animals died last November and last month respectively and were buried on the Banjoko Wildlife Preserve where they had lived since 2006.

But after several complaints were lodged with the City of Page, the preserve's founder Freddie Hancock was ordered to dig up the carcasses from their burial plots and relocate them somewhere else.

In addition to moving the dead giraffes, the city also ordered Hancock to move MJ's two other live giraffes -- Princess and Annie Sue -- off the property for good.

Hancock tells TMZ the dead giraffes were reburied in a private, undisclosed location outside of the preserve last Thursday. As for the two living giraffes, Hancock won't tell us where they moved them -- but she did say they're no longer in Arizona.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Re: City Raises Stink Over Dead MJ Giraffes
February 03, 2010, 12:36:32 AM
that story is weird by the minute but it does resemble MJ case
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 01:43:23 AM
yes! it´s really weird! they had dig up the giraffes??? and the others giraffes alive had been moved to the another place and they don´t say where?

really really odd and nonsense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 02:23:02 AM
its TMZ everything they say is nonsense...they just published this story because it has MJs name on it and it gets more ratings...i honestly can say i am sick of TMZ lol but umm yeah i wouldnt want to dig up a rotting giraffe...thats oddly disturbing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 06:20:06 AM
Quote from: "darkchild"

Posted Feb 3rd 2010 12:20AM by TMZ Staff

Something was rotten in the state of Arizona ... and it was the carcasses of two dead giraffes previously owned by Michael Jackson.

TMZ has learned the bodies of Rambo and JJ were at the center of a raging conflict in Page, Arizona because locals complained that the bodies stunk up the town.

As we previously reported, the animals died last November and last month respectively and were buried on the Banjoko Wildlife Preserve where they had lived since 2006.

But after several complaints were lodged with the City of Page, the preserve's founder Freddie Hancock was ordered to dig up the carcasses from their burial plots and relocate them somewhere else.

In addition to moving the dead giraffes, the city also ordered Hancock to move MJ's two other live giraffes -- Princess and Annie Sue -- off the property for good.

Hancock tells TMZ the dead giraffes were reburied in a private, undisclosed location outside of the preserve last Thursday. As for the two living giraffes, Hancock won't tell us where they moved them -- but she did say they're no longer in Arizona.

This is a very weird story, seems to be running parellel to MJ case with Dr Murray I have a feeling we will be hearing about Dr Murray wanting to have MJ dug up soon  but we know they wont find MJ cause hes ALIVE.

Could it be that this is to indicate that the whole Dr Murray case STINKS :shock:  Thats if you are reading between the lines and making a comparison.

I cannot see why they would really need to dig the giraffes up to be reburried else where cause if you bury an animal correctly there is no odour at all same as with people which are buried ugg what a subject.

Anyway aleast the two other giraffes are ok wonder if they have gone back to Neverland?

Link below is Princess and Annie Sue last year.  Aaah

:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 09:57:08 PM
Maybe the parallel is that giraffes are tall, maybe referring to all the "tall stories" in regard to Michael that continually pop up on the TMZ Website!!!!   :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions