Ambulance or coroner's car??
February 03, 2010, 03:06:14 AM
In April 2009, Michael Jackson's SUV crashed an ambulance.Michael leaved the Cedar-Sinai Medical Center, and the ambulance was parked there.
Ambulance driver named Jamin Mauro, doesn't exist on Cedar's site.

If we take a look at the hit ambulance (left), we find that is just like coroner's car from tunnel (right).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now, if we take a look at LA Coroner site, we find that, that type of car doesn't exist in their endowment:

I think that is the same car.

The only site which put on the internet pictures with the crashed car is TMZ. :D

P.S.: I don't know how to put the image here...so if you can do this I'll be grateful.
Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 04:24:21 AM by SmellyJelly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But when I say I love you, Michael you gotta know that\'s for all time...

Be the change you wanna see in the world!

Re: Ambulance or coroner's car??
February 03, 2010, 03:45:45 AM
Hey your right that really isnt one of the corners cars  :shock:
and if u look at the van den the corner site its not even the right stickers on it nethier  :geek:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dutch

February 03, 2010, 04:44:52 AM
I hate to burst your bubble, but the ambulance is one of a private company (ProCare), so trying to find the name of the driver in the employee listings of Cedar is not very useful. Also, there are visible big differences between the ambulance and the coroner's van. The body of the ambulance is significantly higher than the coroners van. This additional part allows for more storage and moving space in the ambulance, something not really needed for a coroners van. It is absolutely impossible these two cars (ambulance and coroners van) to be one and the same.

For a clearer picture of one of the ambulances of Procare:

The coroners van may not be shown on the webpage to which you linked, it doesn't mean the LA county coroner doesn't have such vans in their fleet of cars. Just a search on Flickr (keywords: LA county coroner) yielded results of coroner vans exactly the same as MJ was transported in, but related to totally different cases. One user of Flickr in particular obviously finds a lot of joy in photographing LAFD, LAPD, LA county private medical response units and LA county coroner vehicles. Just follow the next link:
Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 04:58:59 AM by Dutch
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 04:54:00 AM
Quote from: "Dutch"
I hate to burst your bubble, but the ambulance is one of a private company (ProCare), so trying to find the name of the driver in the employee listings of Cedar is not very useful. Also, there are visible big differences between the ambulance and the coroner's van. The body of the ambulance is significantly higher than the coroners van. This additional part allows for more storage and moving space in the ambulance, something not really needed for a coroners van. It is absolutely impossible these two cars (ambulance and coroners van) to be one and the same.

Come'on...is the same type of car....the lights are removable....
Don't you think that is too much coincidence? To hit a car and then to walk out from the coroner's van (sam type as the hit car), a van that doesn't exist in coroner's endowment...For me that's weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

But when I say I love you, Michael you gotta know that\'s for all time...

Be the change you wanna see in the world!

Kirsche

February 03, 2010, 01:27:21 PM

The coroners van may not be shown on the webpage to which you linked, it doesn't mean the LA county coroner doesn't have such vans in their fleet of cars. Just a search on Flickr (keywords: LA county coroner) yielded results of coroner vans exactly the same as MJ was transported in, but related to totally different cases. One user of Flickr in particular obviously finds a lot of joy in photographing LAFD, LAPD, LA county private medical response units and LA county coroner vehicles. Just follow the next link:

But it IS FACT!, that the Coroner VAN we saw in the video, MJ's body was carried in, doesn't exist in the motor pool of the LAPD....I looked through every unit...through Coroner, through the Sheriff etc... it doesn't exist!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 03, 2010, 01:33:04 PM
Quote from: "Kirsche"

But it IS FACT!, that the Coroner VAN we saw in the video, MJ's body was carried in, doesn't exist in the motor pool of the LAPD....I looked through every unit...through Coroner, through the Sheriff etc... it doesn't exist!

so is that good though?? that means the van video WAS REALLY FAKE..im confused idk  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 03, 2010, 01:34:16 PM

The coroners van may not be shown on the webpage to which you linked, it doesn't mean the LA county coroner doesn't have such vans in their fleet of cars. Just a search on Flickr (keywords: LA county coroner) yielded results of coroner vans exactly the same as MJ was transported in, but related to totally different cases. One user of Flickr in particulobviously finds a lot of joy in photographing LAFD, LAPD, LA county private medical response units and LA county coroner vehicles. Just follow the next link:

I didnt know that so nothing absolutly nothing makes sense and they wonder why there is a hoax site .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 03, 2010, 01:35:01 PM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"

so is that good though?? that means the van video WAS REALLY FAKE..im confused idk  :?

that would also mean, that the coroner van who transported Michaels Body from the helicopter to the coroner office is also FAKE!!! And that means: HOAX!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

the arabian nights

February 03, 2010, 01:38:33 PM
too confusing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 03, 2010, 01:39:23 PM
So, here's the official Website of LAPD....maybe you'll find something

and the official Coroner Webstie:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

Kirsche

February 03, 2010, 01:43:18 PM
And this is what I find when I type in Coroner Van LA

First: A lot of Pictures of Michael and the Coroner van ( of course9

But here's a picture:

Looks different to me on the first sight compared with MJ Coroner van ...bigger
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

February 03, 2010, 02:10:59 PM

But here's a picture:

im sure they have all types though! what r we trying to prove here??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 03, 2010, 02:15:51 PM
maybe that mike had a van and thus the body was transported other than the coroner - im not sure -distracted by cm thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 02:33:30 PM
Remember when that fake video came out showing Michael coming out of the coroners van? And they said how it was fake to prove how something so quickly could spread? Well what ever that media group was called just also proved to EVERYONE that its THAT EASY to create your own "coroners van" that identical to the real coronoers van...
Now the coroners van on that website looks WAAAYY long and the one MJ was transportated in looked like a regular sized van in length...so does that mean maybe that one was fake? you know jot down some paint and put letters on it spelling the coronor van and everyone will believe that is indeed a coroners van...am i making sense??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 03, 2010, 02:46:41 PM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"

But here's a picture:

im sure they have all types though! what r we trying to prove here??

That on the list of the official Coroners- Cars, that type of Van who carried Michaels Body from the helicopter to the coroner office is NOT shown there nor on the list!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions