my view on the hoax
February 03, 2010, 06:59:31 AM
First I want to begin by saying, that the following does NOT reflect others' views on the subject in question. In fact, this is my own opinion and what I have researched and come to understand following Michael Jackson's death on June 25, 2009. I will explain why I believe this is a 'hoax' and how I came to such conclusion. Believe what you want.

Let's backtrack a bit. Michael Jackson has signed on to do a series of concerts back in March of 2009. The concert, to be called quite ironically, "This is It", that were to take place in London.

There are some people who dispute the fact that the person at the O2 Conference in London, is indeed Michael Jackson himself. At first glance, one would say "Hey! That's just a look alike. A very GOOD look alike." So I decided to do some comparing.
Yes, the voice is a little bit deeper at the O2 conference...but, that is Michael's real voice. That is the way he really talks. Ever see Michael perform in the history tour? When he speaks? Yeah, that is his real voice. I feel that it was, indeed Michael Jackson at the O2 conference.
I have heard people say (and I've read comments that say the same thing) that the 'imposter' at the O2 conference acted as if he were 'high' or 'heavily medicated'. That, I think, is complete crap. What? No one can be happy anymore? Maybe he was happy because he knew that he was no longer going to have to put up with all of the accusations and disrespect that a lot of people have shown him throughout the years. And he finally gets to take a vacation away from all of that. Wouldn't that make you happy?
And his appearance. Oh please. I could tell right away, as soon as I saw the first photos and videos of the O2 press conference that this was Michael Jackson, and not some imposter. He wore sunglasses, as Michael usually does. The nose may be a little more pointer, the cleft in his chin a little deeper. But this is the same man. The same beautiful man, that is Michael Jackson. The man at the O2 conference has the EXACT same teeth as Michael Jackson. Compare the photos sometime. Compare one of Michael smiling at any other event and then compare it to his smile at the O2 conference. It's the same teeth. Same person.

I have seen plenty of impersonators of different celebrities and it is VERY rare (and HIGHLY unlikely) that the impersonator would go so far as to have all of his/her teeth knocked out and replaced with an exact copy of the celebrity whom they were impersonating. It makes no sense. Simply put, the person at the O2 Press Conference was INDEED THE Michael Jackson that we have come to know and love dearly.

"Michael Jackson was so skinny! He looked so sick."
His weight was normal for a man of his height (around 5 foot 10). The average weight of a man of that height should be between 140 to 150. Now, lets backtrack (again) to the mid 80's. Michael Jackson's driver's licence stated that he was around 120 lbs. He has always been thin. Prior to his decision to perform his last concerts in London, he underwent some physicals in the U.K. and passed each one with flying colors. Just because he was thin, doesn't mean that he was at death's door.
After doing some research, I have found out that Michael had signed on to do 10 concerts. Instead, he was duped (I believe is the word I want to use) into doing 50 concerts. He did not want to do THAT many concerts.
Over the following months, he rehearsed for weeks and weeks. Time had stood still for this brilliant artist. I use the word ARTIST and not entertainer, because being an entertainer, to me, is not the same as an Artist. An artist is an 'artform'. His dancing was an 'artform'. He had the same ability at 50 as he did when he was in his 20's. Which is quite an accomplishment, to say the least. His moves were graceful. His ability to dance, was unparallel to any human being on Earth. Even at 50.

"He didn't seem sick. He looked perfectly healthy and happy, so how could Michael Jackson die?" It's a question, that I, too at the beginning asked myself. After dwelling on the subject for a few months, it became very clear that it is possible. Is it possible for a man, 50 years of age, still very young, with abilities that no one can possibly accomplish (dancing, singing and so forth), and a man who seems so full of life and energy, could die? Unfortunately, it is possible. Young people die every day.
Now, let's fast forward to a few months/weeks before his 'death'. Michael Jackson was seen visiting quite a few doctors. Some say he was seeing a dermatologist, which is a great possibility. Really, there is no way of knowing exactly why he was seeing the doctor. But here's something to ponder, if he was going to fake his 'death', he would want to be seen visiting the doctor's office more often than usual. People could easily say "Hey look, Michael Jackson is going to the doctor a lot more often that usual. Maybe he is sick." Which, again, could be a possibility. Then again, maybe Michael wants people to believe that, so that when he 'passes', they could nod at each other and say "I told you so. I knew he was sick."
June 25, 2009. 911 Call was made to dispatch, reporting that Michael Jackson was lying unresponsive on the floor of his bedroom after he suffered cardiac arrest. But then again, I also heard that they found Michael unresponsive in his bed. His live in doctor, Dr. Conrad Murray did NOT call 911. Why? He is the live in physician. He knew Michael's health inside and out (well, supposed to, anyway) and yet, he has someone else call 911.
The 911 caller was never in a state of panic. I mean, why would he be? I mean, it's just Michael Jackson, the World's greatest and most loved entertainer dying right before his eyes. I mean, what's the rush? Instead, the caller was calm and collected. He also failed to mention that it was indeed, Michael Jackson who was dying. Instead, he mentioned the word "gentleman". I mean, that is probably irrelevant to this story, but to me, that seemed wierd.
While the caller was making the 911 call, Dr. Murray was performing CPR on an unresponsive Michael, ON THE BED. Everyone knows that you perform CPR on a hard surface and not a soft surface. It is hard to compress the chest on a soft surface and it can indeed do more damage than good. I thought he was a doctor and knew better than that. But I guess not. Dr. Murray says that Michael suffered cardiac arrest, even though he says, at the time of the 911 call, that Michael had a slight pulse and was warm to the touch. When a person goes into cardiac arrest, the flow of blood to the heart is interrupted, the heart stops beating and the body goes cold. Then why, may I ask, is the body of Michael Jackson warm and with a faint pulse. Maybe he hasn't gone into FULL cardiac arrest, maybe it's the beginning of the end.
The ambulance shows up. No lights. No sirens. No hurry. Pulls up into Michael Jackson's west Los Angeles home and stays for almost 45 minutes. Apparently, just to 'stabilize' him. That is a little too long, in my opinion, to stabilize someone.

Again, the abulance pulls out. No sirens. No lights flashing. No hurry. Michael Jackson is dying inside of the ambulance, but they are in no hurry.
No one could get their story straight. Michael was already dead in the house when the doctor discovered him. Michael Jackson walked into the Doctor's bedroom, where he collapsed after complaining he didn't feel so good. Michael Jackson died on his bedroom floor. Michael Jackson died in the living room and Dr. Murray had called Prince Michael ( Michael's oldest son) to come down and assist him. If Murray is such a great doctor, why does he need the help of a 12 year old? Doctor Conrad Murray is still walking around a free man, although he was allegedly accused of killing Michael Jackson by giving him an overdose of perscription drugs. He is still practicing medicine and there's even talk of him having his own TV show, to top everything off. How can a man, who administered a cocktail of drugs to the World's greatest Performer/Artist, knowing that it could kill him, get away with such an act? He should have had his license revoked so he could no longer practice medicine, at least until the investigation is over and he is cleared.
The missing tapes. There were security tapes that Michael had in his home, supposedly recording what went on that particular day. I find it extremely odd that the tapes went missing the same day. Never to be seen again. Did the family take it? Did the police take it as evidence? We have no way of knowing. I have heard that the police searched Michael's home and couldn't find a single security tape. Where did it go? Did it mysteriously disappear? I honestly think that the family may have taken it.
There's only ONE photo of Michael Jackson in the ambulance. I mean, Michael can't go shopping, without a hoard of reporters and paparazzi and fans waiting to greet him and snap photos and so forth... where are the paps and reporters this day? On vacation? What a day to take a vacation!
And before everyone goes off the deep end screaming "THAT'S NOT MICHAEL!".... I am sorry to inform you, but YES, it is. There have been people saying that "It's not Michael! The guy in the ambulance looks funny. Look at his nose. The nose appears to be cut off." Yes, it does appear that way, doesn't it? But look closely. You can see the shadow of the paramedic leaning over Michael on Michael's nose. Yes, it IS Michael Jackson. NO question about it. Now, either this is a hoax, and this is a photo used as a diversion and used as closure to trick everyone into saying "Well, it's official. Here's the photo. He is dead.", which if Michael faked his death, is what he wants you to believe. OR Michael Jackson really is dead and this is, indeed the last photo of the legendary Michael Jackson.

Michael Jackson arrives at UCLA Medical Center and the stretcher he is on, is raised in the back.

When the stretcher is raised, it is usually raised for a REASON. The reason being, that the patient is breathing and they want to get an ample amount of air to the patient's lungs. If Michael was dead at his home, why would they raise the stretcher to get air to a dead man's lungs?
The announcement of death. Jermaine, Michael's oldest brother, announced Michael's death to reporters, saying, "My brother, the king of pop, died today at 2:26 p.m." (well maybe not the exact words, but you get the point). Why mention King of Pop? That is just stupid. Where are the doctors? The nurses? Shouldn't the doctor announce Michael's death? They do everyone else's. John F. Kennedy, Anna Nicole Smith, Chris Benoit, Lee Harvey Oswald, just to name a few. It's like it was all a big dream. No one saw anything. Instead the UCLA, months later, mentions that "Michael Jackson has died here at UCLA, according to a statement released by the family". Doesn't that sound wierd to you?

The Ghost @ Neverland. This is one of the FIRST things that made me realize that something fishy was going on. It's kind of ironic that the cameraman knew where to look at the exact moment as a ghost of Michael Jackson passed along the wall. Then, they continued the interview as nothing happened. I am sorry, but if I thought I saw the ghost of Michael Jackson at Neverland, not only would I piss my pants, but I believe I would talk about it until the cows come home. I am neutral when it comes to ghosts. In a way I believe, in a way I do not. Again, this is my opinion. You are welcome to believe what you want.

I realize that autopsies take a while to perform and toxicology reports sometimes can take weeks, even months before returned. But I have studied forensic pathology enough to know that usually at autopsy, someone whether it be the coroner himself or an assistant, will snap a photo of the body at different angles. And when it comes to a star as well known and as popular as Michael Jackson, it only seems natural that they may want to 'sneak' a camera out and take a photo. There have been rumours that this person or that person has a 'leaked' photo of the corpse of Michael Jackson. "OK magazine" has actually requested to buy the photo of a dead Michael Jackson. Did any such photo surface? No. Thank God. And when hundreds of thousands of dollars (possibly even millions), one might want to take a chance and sell said photo to a tabloid under an anonomys name. This has NOT happened. No magazine/tabloid has a photo of a deceased Michael Jackson. And I do NOT believe for one moment that there is such a photo because you can't take a picture of a corpse that isn't there. Someone would have 'leaked' the photo by now. Either for publicity purposes or for monetary compensation.

The stories. The stories are endless about this man. Even after his dimise. Latoya claims he was buried in one white glove, then two gloves. Then he was buried with 1 black glove, then two black gloves.

Karen Faye Kissinger, Michael's makeup artist of approximatly 20 + years has said that she did his makeup week or so prior to his funeral 2 MONTHS LATER. Who in the world would have the nerve to do make up and hair on a two month old corpse. "He was in a freezer." they said. Being that as it may, it still wouldn't have been a pretty picture. Freezing temperatures slow down the decomposition process, but once exposed to light and warmer air, the body begins to deteriorate. The skin slips, the hair slips, the fingernails fall off. Morbid as it seems, it's true. So unless Karen Faye stood in a freezer for two hours putting on Michael's makeup, I find this story hard to believe. And in my opinion, I believe it to be crap.

The helicopter. Michael's body was transferred from the helicopter to a coroner's van. When the body was removed on a stretcher, it was covered in a white sheet. People say that they believe that it is maybe a mannequin or maybe even a cardboard cut out of sorts. Although any of these could be fact, I am leaning towards the mannequin. They seemed to be carrying it without much effort. Yes, Michael was thin, but either way, I wouldn't toss it around as if it were a rag doll. As far as the person MOVING in the helicopter, I have watched the video countless times to see that yes, although something is moving, it doesn't mean that it IS Michael Jackson. The body appears to be levitating upwards as if he was sitting up. It could just be that they are situating his body for moving.

The memorial took place on July 7, 2009 at Staple's Center where Michael was previously rehearsing for his comeback tour. Ironic, eh? In attendance of the memorial was the Jackson family, Barry Gordy, Brooke Sheilds, Rev. AL Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Mariah Carey, Queen Latifa, Kenny Ortega (the director of Michael's movie "This is It")
Take notice that none of Michael Jackson's long time friends showed up at the memorial. Diana Ross, Chris Tucker, Elizabeth Taylor, Lisa Marie Presley, Macaulay Culkin, Quincy Jones are those that were not among the memorial. Michael's children (Paris Katherine, Prince Michael I and Prince Michael II aka 'blanket') were in attendance but showed very little, if any, emotion. If you watch the memorial closely you will see that Paris was paying more attention to what was in her purse than the fact that her father is less than 10 feet away in a gold casket. Prince Michael (Michael's oldest son) was chewing gum and blowing bubbles in the audience.
In reality, if your parent(s) were lying in a casket, whether it be open casket or closed casket, it would pull at the heart strings. Sadness would overwhelm anyone in tha position. The kids paid no mind to the fact that their father was dead, directly in front of them.

Kenny Ortega's speech was slightly odd, if not completely strange.
"Michael Jackson and I were here on the stage together less than a week ago" he said at the memorial. Which was strange since Michael (at that moment) had been dead almost 2 weeks.
Paris' speech was rehearsed prior to her giving it on stage in front of everyone. She was nervous, as you could plainly see, crying and holding her head in her hands. The family, who appeared to be consoling her, were only making her more agitated. It's as if she didn't want to give the speech to begin with.
The lyrics to the song "Smile" that Michael had sung, if you pay close attention to the memorial, you will notice that Jermaine twisted the words around. Anyone can make a mistake. It's only realistic. But to me, the 'mistake' in lyrics, sounded intentional.
Here's the original lyrics to the song "Smile":
Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear may be ever so near
Here are the lyrics as Jermaine has sung them at the memorial:
Light up your face with sadness
Hide every trace of gladness
All through the years, he'll be ever so near
Go ahead and ponder those lyrics. Both sets of lyrics. Was it intentional? Was it accidental? I honestly have no clue. But the fact of the matter is, it was sung at his memorial and I am taking it and running with it.
The screen at the memorial, with a photo of Michael Jackson sitting behind a camera during the video "Liberian Girl" smiling and it says across the screen
"I am alive and here always."

The funeral. The funeral took place approximately 2 months after Michael's 'death'. This time Chris Tucker, Quincy jones, Elizabeth Taylor, Lisa Marie Presley and Macaulay Culkin attended. But only after they were 'criticized' for now going to the memorial.
The family was approximately 70 MINUTES late to the funeral. There were 7 rows of chair with 7 chairs in each row. By the time the family had arrived to Forest Lawn to lay Michael to rest, it was dark. Everyone was wearing sunglasses. Um...why? That, in itself, is so strange that it bears questioning. Even at the funeral, even though Michael is to be laid to rest, never to be seen again (which I find is the hardest part of losing a loved one), no one seems to be remotely saddened by the fact that they may never look upon their friend's, son's, brother's, father's face ever again. There are two theories as to why they never showed their emotions. One could be that he is NOT dead and there is no reason to behave irrationally by wailing their eyes out. Two, Michael may be dead, and the family just doesn't care. It's the worse case scenerio but it has been known to happen to families.
Again, the memorial and the funeral. No photos were taken of Michael Jackson lying in his casket. No photo of Michael Jackson dead. Period. Seems odd doesn't it? But also, think about this...there are no known photos of a deceased Heath Ledger, no known photos of a deceased James Dean..... I am not saying that there aren't any photos of a dead Michael Jackson, I just know that there aren't any circulating out there on the interweb.
It just seems that Michael Jackson, who is known all over the world, from one part of the globe to the other, would have had a snap shot taken as he was lying on the slab. No. Not one. I know it may sound rude and just downright MEAN, but I come to the conclusion that if he really was dead, then someone in his family (who may want to make a quick million) might snap a photo of their brother or son and sell it to the highest buyer. I do not know Michael's family well enough to say for sure that they would do such a thing, I am just saying that if they need the money, as they always seem to, that they would do such a thing to get their hands on the money.
I have tried my best, to the best of my ability and knowledge to be as accurate as I can in organizing this timeline of events. I am sorry if there are any inaccurasies. These are my opinions. You are entitled to your own. Please read this with an open mind. I, myself believe that he is alive (75% sure). But there's also the slim chance that he is dead.
I will end this by saying, that Michael, for whatever reason he may have for hoaxing his death (if he really did), has really outdid himself. He has always wanted to reach new heights and reach new accomplishments. He has reached every single accomplishment known to man. He has received awards, metals, plaques, and he has sold more albums that any other entertainer who has ever lived, and whoever will live, perhaps. No one can do the things that Michael Jackson has done. He has gone places and done things that no living human being can do. He is simply amazing. No question about that. His brilliance is a wonderment. I am marveled to see him move. I was marveled when I seen him move in Thriller 25 years ago, and I am marveled to see him move in "This is It". 25 years apart, but one could never tell the difference. Who else can you say that about?
Michael, wherever you are, for whatever reason you are there, I love you dearly. I always will. You will always be in my heart forever and always. May you find long awaited peace and comfort away from the pain and humility that the public has forced upon you. God Bless You until we meet again, my Angel.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: my view on the hoax
February 03, 2010, 09:24:54 AM
Love your post!! I dont sit and read long ones,but I read ,every single word of yours,very very well said! thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 09:38:54 AM
Great post! Although I know of all these things already I'm glad you broke it down so simply because sometimes I tell myself "what if it's all wishful thinking?" But then when I look at all these facts I continue to wonder... Yes, there is a big possibility that Michael is indeed gone but why are there so many inconsistencies? It just doesn't make any sense  :?  I don't pay too much attention to the "clues", such as symbolism and disguised people (although I do keep an open mind) but the facts however, those are what puzzles me. I know we all can agree that something just isn't right but I sure want to know what's going on...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

February 03, 2010, 09:47:12 AM
What a wonderful post, one I definately needed to read right now...thank you.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 09:57:35 AM
well put  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 10:37:56 AM
Well written post,thank you ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 10:41:41 AM
do u live in kentucky if u do im close by!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Kirsche

February 03, 2010, 12:27:56 PM
Very well said!

Thank you for that Post :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Raven

February 03, 2010, 02:28:45 PM
I agree with most things you write. Some remarks though.

Quote from: "kentuckywoman"
"Michael Jackson was so skinny! He looked so sick."
His weight was normal for a man of his height (around 5 foot 10). The average weight of a man of that height should be between 140 to 150. Now, lets backtrack (again) to the mid 80's. Michael Jackson's driver's licence stated that he was around 120 lbs.
So, his weight was under average at his driverslicence. He was even thinner now. Especially his cheeks were sunk in.
The 911 caller was never in a state of panic. I mean, why would he be? I mean, it's just Michael Jackson, the World's greatest and most loved entertainer dying right before his eyes. I mean, what's the rush? Instead, the caller was calm and collected.
The caller remained calm, but there is a lot of tension and concern in his voice. As a security guard, it is his job to remain calm and deal with such situations.
He also failed to mention that it was indeed, Michael Jackson who was dying. Instead, he mentioned the word "gentleman". I mean, that is probably irrelevant to this story, but to me, that seemed wierd.
It isn't weird. If he would have mentioned Michael's name, it could have been regarded as a fake/prank call, or it would have drawn too much attention. These 911 calls can be followed live by everyone with the right equipment, and people might have blocked the way of the ambulance whilst trying to get a glimpse.

And before everyone goes off the deep end screaming "THAT'S NOT MICHAEL!".... I am sorry to inform you, but YES, it is. There have been people saying that "It's not Michael! The guy in the ambulance looks funny. Look at his nose. The nose appears to be cut off." Yes, it does appear that way, doesn't it? But look closely. You can see the shadow of the paramedic leaning over Michael on Michael's nose.
There is a tiny transparent oxygentube in his nose to help him breath and part of the shadow of the hand of the paramedic falls over MJ's nose.

The helicopter. Michael's body was transferred from the helicopter to a coroner's van. When the body was removed on a stretcher, it was covered in a white sheet. People say that they believe that it is maybe a mannequin or maybe even a cardboard cut out of sorts. Although any of these could be fact, I am leaning towards the mannequin. They seemed to be carrying it without much effort. Yes, Michael was thin, but either way, I wouldn't toss it around as if it were a rag doll. As far as the person MOVING in the helicopter, I have watched the video countless times to see that yes, although something is moving, it doesn't mean that it IS Michael Jackson. The body appears to be levitating upwards as if he was sitting up. It could just be that they are situating his body for moving.
Could just have been the stretcher sliding inside the helicopter as well and a shadows effect. The resolution of the video is not good enough to tell.
Paris' speech was rehearsed prior to her giving it on stage in front of everyone. She was nervous, as you could plainly see, crying and holding her head in her hands. The family, who appeared to be consoling her, were only making her more agitated. It's as if she didn't want to give the speech to begin with.

The kids were also smiling and dancing on stage. I don't think her speech was rehearsed however, and also not agitated by the family. It was a last moment decision to say something, she communicated with Janet right before doing it.
The screen at the memorial, with a photo of Michael Jackson sitting behind a camera during the video "Liberian Girl" smiling and it says across the screen
"I am alive and here always."
It was 'I am alive and I will be here forever'. Very strange wording indeed, and incorrect in this context if he were to be dead. It says 'I am' instead of 'He is', meaning the message comes from himself. And alive means: not dead. If it would be figuratively speaking of friends and family, the text should have been something like 'he will live in our hearts forever'. Considering he was such a high-profile celebrity, his family and friends KNOW there would be hoax theories if he would die. They should have taken care to not use ambiguous phrasing that would cast any doubt to whether he had really died, especially at a memorial and especially without ever having shown the deceased. ´I am alive´ is not even ambiguous. These sort of things are just highly suggestive and feed hoax theories.

By the time the family had arrived to Forest Lawn to lay Michael to rest, it was dark. Everyone was wearing sunglasses. Um...why?
People just don't like to have their emotions shown and dissected on media such as TV, pictures etc.
Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 02:49:45 PM by Raven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 03, 2010, 02:38:12 PM
Excellent post !! Thanks you so much...we needed this and you posted it right in time !! Thanks a lot !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions