Tito Jackson posted something strange
February 03, 2010, 07:27:38 AM
Hi guys!

I was reading Twitter of Jackson´s Bros. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and something caught my eyed, look at this:

RT @titojackson5: gotta go----- happiness love and peace
hace about 11 hours from web

you can follow my brother @titojackson5. help him chose colors for his hats for a date. Always, JJ

good evening Tweeters. It's Jermaine. did you see tito's tweets? too funny

RT @titojackson5: it is tito time-----wuts up

RT @titojackson5: i had trouble concentrating today-----can't wait to see who is gonna be my date

Have you seen the last tweet? Tito refers today, is it his birthday? why is Tito nervous? and the tweets of Jermaine? I don´t know why but these tweets seems to me odd..
What do you think guys?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: Tito Jackson posted something strange
February 03, 2010, 07:51:28 AM
If I had to guess, I would think that they were messing with each other.   :lol:

Like Jermaine's saying, "help Tito pick a hat for his date tonight."   :lol:

Maybe Tito was going on a blind date?
He's single, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 08:11:50 AM
--GONNA HAVE SOME NEW BOWLERS MADE--WANT IDEAS FOR COLORS - GONNA HAVE SOME HATS FOR THE LADIES SOON- I WANT YOUR IDEAS ABOUT COLORS O K
8:40 PM Feb 1st from web

WHEN THE LADIES' HATS ARE DONE GONNA HAVE A CONTEST AND THE WINNER WILL HAVE A DATE WITH ME IF SHE WANTS TO. MAYBE SHE WON'T BUT I WANT TO
8:51 PM Feb 1st from web
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 08:53:06 AM
I can't help but sense Tito is a dirty ol' man....sorry but he's a bit too into the ladies and thinking it's all about "Tito time"....Yuck!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ER911

February 03, 2010, 08:55:04 AM
If I recall correctly, there was some sort of contest wherein a date would be selected for Tito.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 12:30:30 PM
Quote from: "Iused2dream"
I can't help but sense Tito is a dirty ol' man....sorry but he's a bit too into the ladies and thinking it's all about "Tito time"....Yuck!!

I'd go on a date with him just because...   :P

But the second he says, "it's Tito time" I'm gonna have to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  my a$$ out of there before I throw up on him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 12:58:08 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "Iused2dream"

I'd go on a date with him just because...   :P

But the second he says, "it's Tito time" I'm gonna have to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  my a$$ out of there before I throw up on him.

LMFAO!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 01:01:32 PM
It's not his birthday. He and I share a birthday...10/15. Ummm write that down, ok.  :lol:

Quote from: "MJEnjoyYourself"
Hi guys!

I was reading Twitter of Jackson´s Bros. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and something caught my eyed, look at this:

RT @titojackson5: gotta go----- happiness love and peace

you can follow my brother @titojackson5. help him chose colors for his hats for a date. Always, JJ

good evening Tweeters. It's Jermaine. did you see tito's tweets? too funny

RT @titojackson5: it is tito time-----wuts up

RT @titojackson5: i had trouble concentrating today-----can't wait to see who is gonna be my date

Have you seen the last tweet? Tito refers today, is it his birthday? why is Tito nervous? and the tweets of Jermaine? I don´t know why but these tweets seems to me odd..
What do you think guys?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 07:05:17 PM
I went to this webpage and found this:

I sent this:

Maybe the authorities should be directed to this site. Maybe you are a pedophile using Michaels good name to lure children. If you don't answer my previous question correctly, I will notify them immediately.

This is the reply:

Okay.. I never wanted it to go this far, but I guess my mistake has spiraled way out of control. ):

I am not Michael Jackson. I am also NOT pedophile. And I could never think of becoming one. I made this website to give hope to MJ's fans. I am a big MJ fan myself, and I only made this to spread his legacy, his message. I do believe in his death hoax, and that he'll come back soon.

More information about myself.. I am a teenager of the United States. A big MJ fan. Never intended this to be anything more than a little joke between my friends and I. But when I saw how touched MJ's fans were when I replied to them, I couldn't help but keep going. I felt like I had really helped them..

Don't think I'm just playing with people's emotions. In fact, I felt incredibly guilty that I was leading people on like this. That was actually why I left, because a tiny little mistake I made escalated into hundreds of questions from many different fans. At one point, I felt like I was helping them, encouraging them to feel better, but as a lie! Acting as Michael Jackson, the "dead" king of pop. I was stupid, I let the situation grow bigger and bigger.

However, after I announced my leaving the site, I received a bunch of comments from MJ's fans. Of how they were doing better at school just from talking to me, and how they were crying and so sad.. I felt terrible. And please understand how hard this is for me. I didn't even want so many people to come. I thought everyone would realize that I wasn't TRYING to be Michael, I was TRYING to keep his legacy alive! I thought people would know for sure I wasn't him, that I was a nice fan imitating him and spreading some happy messages. But people really did begin to think I was Michael, and I didn't know how to stop that.

Believe me, I have tried constantly to say I'm not Michael without directly saying it. But I don't think many noticed it.

I'm actually crying right now. I never wanted this to be anything more than a token of thanks to Michael. And posing as him wasn't a good choice, I know. I made a mistake, and now I don't know how to get out of it without hurting at least one person. I'm sorry. I truly am. I was stupid, and I'll admit that.

I hope I helped a few fans at least.

-M.J.

23 minutes ago
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 07:20:44 PM
Quote from: "MJs Tinkerbell"
I went to this webpage and found this:

I sent this:

Maybe the authorities should be directed to this site. Maybe you are a pedophile using Michaels good name to lure children. If you don't answer my previous question correctly, I will notify them immediately.

This is the reply:

Okay.. I never wanted it to go this far, but I guess my mistake has spiraled way out of control. ):

I am not Michael Jackson. I am also NOT pedophile. And I could never think of becoming one. I made this website to give hope to MJ's fans. I am a big MJ fan myself, and I only made this to spread his legacy, his message. I do believe in his death hoax, and that he'll come back soon.

More information about myself.. I am a teenager of the United States. A big MJ fan. Never intended this to be anything more than a little joke between my friends and I. But when I saw how touched MJ's fans were when I replied to them, I couldn't help but keep going. I felt like I had really helped them..

Don't think I'm just playing with people's emotions. In fact, I felt incredibly guilty that I was leading people on like this. That was actually why I left, because a tiny little mistake I made escalated into hundreds of questions from many different fans. At one point, I felt like I was helping them, encouraging them to feel better, but as a lie! Acting as Michael Jackson, the "dead" king of pop. I was stupid, I let the situation grow bigger and bigger.

However, after I announced my leaving the site, I received a bunch of comments from MJ's fans. Of how they were doing better at school just from talking to me, and how they were crying and so sad.. I felt terrible. And please understand how hard this is for me. I didn't even want so many people to come. I thought everyone would realize that I wasn't TRYING to be Michael, I was TRYING to keep his legacy alive! I thought people would know for sure I wasn't him, that I was a nice fan imitating him and spreading some happy messages. But people really did begin to think I was Michael, and I didn't know how to stop that.

Believe me, I have tried constantly to say I'm not Michael without directly saying it. But I don't think many noticed it.

I'm actually crying right now. I never wanted this to be anything more than a token of thanks to Michael. And posing as him wasn't a good choice, I know. I made a mistake, and now I don't know how to get out of it without hurting at least one person. I'm sorry. I truly am. I was stupid, and I'll admit that.

I hope I helped a few fans at least.

-M.J.

23 minutes ago

I hope you gave this teenager the option of either posting this message on his/her website or you will still take it to authorities.  I, personally, think this teenager is either extremely intelligent or not telling the truth.  How do I know?  They don't speak like a teenager and the grammar is too perfect. Nothing against teenagers but most of them (and even us adults) don't put .," in the right place. Hmmm - I don't mean to be skeptical but...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 03, 2010, 07:43:54 PM
She posted it.  I kind of feel bad but I had to do it.  Too many little ones writing to her thinking it was Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions