list of the things that help you not to lose the faith

• 45 Replies

Offline farhatmjj

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by farhatmjj
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1350276285

list of the things that help you not to lose the faith

• on: February 03, 2010, 10:14:30 AM
i'm really nervous to post this topic as somehow whenever i post a topic it gets deleted for being a double post. everytime i search by myself as the search option never seems to work and sometimes even that doesn't help.

i know there are topics like "slip ups", "the weird list" but this topic that i'm posing is not entirely like those.

i want this topic to be one that helps us keep the faith or regain the faith. all these months, seeing so many odd things, clues and stuff... sometimes we forget what was the first thing that hit us that this really might be a hoax. i think when we remember those unique things it saves us from losing the faith sometimes. atleast for me it does.

so please, list the things that have the capability to boost your faith when you feel like losing it. it can be a clue from Michael, a slip up from anyone close to him, anything!

for example, at this moment all i can think of is the "pains" at the end of "will you be there" at the memorial service. take all the clues away, that single "s" is enough to make me believe there's something that isn't as it seems to be.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[/b]

Offline hope

• Hoaxer
  • King of my heart
    • Show only replies by hope
This an excellent idea,especially now when our faith may be a little low. The thing that sticks out to me first is the lack of comments from staff, patients and visitors at UCLA. There are MANY ways to sell a story without getting caught. You cant tell me out of 100+ employees and public bystanders, that no one saw/heard anything, or that every employee there is so loyal that they would pass up thousands of dollars to tell their story (whether he died or not).

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove
Liberian Girl pictures at the memorial and funeral :D They made me start to investigate about the hoax :D

Offline Eva R

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Eva R
exactly! And if Michael does not come back on 25 June, thats not a problem! Nobody said he would come back, it was just a thought. And just trust Michael that he will make the right decsision  :D

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Offline PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
    • Show only replies by PureLove
The helicopter video, the dancers being the ushers at the funeral, all the beLIEeve and L.O.V.E stuff that were used and written by the people who are close to Michael. Kenny's tweets. "I'm Alive and I'm here forever" writing on the big screen at the memorial. 2 different funeral locations. 3 different death certificates, ohhhhhhh I can count many more :)

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show only replies by Sarahli
I just had in mind what Kenny Ortega said at the Memorial "We were here, we were right here, a little less than a week ago, we were a family and Michael was with us".  Thank you Kenny  ;)
Still at the Memorial, the smiles of the family speak volumes to me  :)  :)
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline mjsweety

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mjsweety
for me it has to be MJ at the O2 speech: This is it , this is it really , and when i say this is it , i really mean this is it because...
I refuse to believe that it's a coincidence!

Offline rowdyangel

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by rowdyangel
One of the things that I always go back to is that YouTube video of Dr Murray - the words he spoke were sooooooooo Michael Jackson!!!!!!  That video was just plain weird!!!

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Offline Bee Bee

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Bee Bee
Ooohhhh. :) One of the things that made me really doubt Michael's death was the fact that we just never got to see his body. Many of the most famous people got a public viewing, and we know that many members of Michael's family love publicity very much, so what on earth would stop them from showing his body? This would've been a huge event. And I think they kinda took our chance from us to say goodbye to Michael. He was/is the most famous man in the world, and his death would be something you have to see to believe. We have a right to mourn, too. And they took that from us.

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Offline loyalfan

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by loyalfan
I AGREE......REMEMBER WHEN PRINCESS DIANA DIED......HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS LINED THE STREETS TO SEE HER COFFIN.....SO HOW COME THE MOST FAMOUS MAN ON EARTH NEVER HAD THAT????//

Offline angel

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by angel
Out of the overwhelming abundance of evidence we have so far, what sealed the deal for me was the "mayor" from Ghost and DD/LKL.  When I see those two expressions in my mind there is no doubt for me.  Michael can disguise himself in a thousand ways but he can't conceal that eye expression.  If I had no other clue this is enough for me.

Offline ForeverTrue

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by ForeverTrue
all the strange happenings at the grammy's: prince choking up, paris message, unusual audio for earth song...
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

Offline steffmaster1

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by steffmaster1
emphasis on love L.O.V.E calender pic thirller in colour february maybe valentines day??

Murray still working not charged after 7 months 8 now am i right??!! ;)

Offline steffmaster1

• Hoaxer
oooh dont forget janet laughing her ass off bout mjs death wtf :lol:

Offline steffmaster1

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "ForeverTrue"
all the strange happenings at the grammy's: prince choking up, paris message, unusual audio for earth song...

yep and paris wearing ghosts shirt ;)

Offline lotus_sutra

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lotus_sutra
my sixth sense... 8-)

Crescendo

• Show only replies by Crescendo
Quote from: "Eva R"
exactly! And if Michael does not come back on 25 June, thats not a problem! Nobody said he would come back, it was just a thought. And just trust Michael that he will make the right decsision  :D

Very true.

Let me add to the list. Let's see. Where do I begin?

The photographer Ben Evansted ('that day and the other da- and uh and uh' guy), Michael's name keeps getting left out of memoriam lists (On Tmz and at the Grammys), missing footage from the house, family tampering with what would be a crime scene (because it was ruled a homicide) but not gettin in any legal trouble, Latoya signing the dc, TMZ reporting the "death" 6 minutes ahead of the pronounced time, Jermaine giving the "official" statement, etc. etc.

Offline PrettyYoungTeletubby

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by PrettyYoungTeletubby
Let me add my 2 cents:)

- Murray still a free man
- The guy in the ambulance who doesn't know how to place his hands to do a heart massage and the whole ambulance pic
- 911 calls : the voice of the bodyguard, so calm and the "if you need sth else call back" stuff
- Soon and very soon we are going to see the king
- wiggle dance and surf board
- The end of TII: Bam!
- a cardiologist doing CPR on a bed and on a man with a "faint pulse"!!!!!!!!!
- the fact that no one can get their story straight...he was dead, he wasn't, Prince witnessed it, Prince didn t , he was an addict, he wasnt....
- The fact that MJ rehired John Branca nine days b4 dropping "dead" and Murray just 12 days B4

geeeez and the list goes on...If i had just one of the things u guys listed, i would already beLIEve we got a hoax...

Offline xirisjex

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by xirisjex
One thing that still makes no sense to me is that the there is no way he would have been able to start his concerts at the 02 on time.
The tickets for the concerts weren't even ready till like 2 months after when you could decide to get them instead of a refund. ( btw I still don't have my ticket for some reason)
Costumes weren't ready.. on the dvd you can see that the lighman costume wasn't ready to go for instance.
He started rehearsels very late. I mean this is Michael jackson, a known perfectionist, why do everything last minute and under a time crunch all of a sudden? He never had problems like this before?

That's what makes me think the concerts weren't meant to happen. ( Which saddens me since like I said I was supposed to go)

Offline PrettyYoungTeletubby

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by PrettyYoungTeletubby
yeah that s so right! they were never gonna make it on time for the 13th july. True.

- the wrong adress on the death certificate and wrong number of years in the county. The fact that 2 doctors refused to sign it
- Ian Halperin writing MJ s got 6 months to live end of 2008. And 6 months after he was "gone"
- Jermaine 's slip up when singing SMILE
- Joseph seen laughing hard with reverend after MJ's "death"
- He s not singing the line "and the lie becomes the truth" in Billie jean in TII

Offline AnnieIsNotOK

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by AnnieIsNotOK
-pictures of Liberian girl 8-)
-odd behaving from family :?
-close friends's silence :?
-"cardiologist"hired,why???
-CPR on a bed :roll:
-KO,Orianthi,TII dancers,chorists,desingner...This was supposed to be the GREATEST comeback EVER...unless I missed something, I saw no one broke down,not once...all smiles...I mean,this should have been one hell of a desapointement,to say the least!! :!:
-TII...After seeing it at the cinema,don't think thoses concerts were meant to be...too much to do in such little time...lightman wasn't even ready :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Angelica

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Angelica
I agree with you on everything, but we have to consider other possibilities such as these:
All of us in these 7 months, researched, debated, investigated.
For me if the doctor is actually indicted, confirms the death of Michael.
But there is something very interesting in all this.
The Jackson Family.
Let's be realistic, the brother never forgave Michael remoteness, remember the special broadcast here in the Brazilian tvs, his mother in the affidavit, asked not to take Michael to the group, everyone knew he was the soul and voice that gave life to the Jackson 5 .
If this definition is that Murray arrested, that only confirms that family, took advantage of his brother's death, they wanted to explore in 7 months and bill in every way possible over the name Michael.
Me is a form of revenge, "You abandoned us So now you will pay us back what is rightfully ours."
So many clues, messages stressing, details grammy, videos, photos and etc ... for what?
Who did it then?
Answer: Your sister!
They are taking advantage of every form, because the wound in the hearts of fans around the world is still open, while they continue to play tracks that I begin to think they are all fake, the fans will continue to spend their hard earned money on dvds, cds, all for clues that are false, they do everything in order to explore, to make money using the picture of Michael, why not buy and not buy anything until all this is fully defined.
And it seems that this torture is coming to an end.
Forgive the long text but this is my vent.  :(

Offline Kirsche

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Kirsche
    • http://www.myspace.com/chrischl
Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
-pictures of Liberian girl 8-)

-KO,Orianthi,TII dancers,chorists,desingner...This was supposed to be the GREATEST comeback EVER...unless I missed something, I saw no one broke down,not once...all smiles...I mean,this should have been one hell of a desapointement,to say the least!! :!:
-TII...After seeing it at the cinema,don't think thoses concerts were meant to be...too much to do in such little time...lightman wasn't even ready :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

Good Point!

Never thought about that!! It was supposed to be the GREATEST COMEBACK, as you said, but nobody seemed really shocked, that this shows didn't take place......No, instead of that, Orianthi releases her first Album ( called "BELIEVE") and the TII dancers rehearsing for tributes or for other shows.....WEIRD!
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Offline Idéalo

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Idéalo
version does not join, when there is only one truth, no lies

Crescendo

• Show only replies by Crescendo
Quote from: "xirisjex"
One thing that still makes no sense to me is that the there is no way he would have been able to start his concerts at the 02 on time.
The tickets for the concerts weren't even ready till like 2 months after when you could decide to get them instead of a refund. ( btw I still don't have my ticket for some reason)
Costumes weren't ready.. on the dvd you can see that the lighman costume wasn't ready to go for instance.
He started rehearsels very late. I mean this is Michael jackson, a known perfectionist, why do everything last minute and under a time crunch all of a sudden? He never had problems like this before?

That's what makes me think the concerts weren't meant to happen. ( Which saddens me since like I said I was supposed to go)

:o  :shock:  Oh my goodness.

That really takes me back. :shock:
I gotta hear more about this.