No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "Eva R"
exactly! And if Michael does not come back on 25 June, thats not a problem! Nobody said he would come back, it was just a thought. And just trust Michael that he will make the right decsision  :D

Very true.

Let me add to the list. Let's see. Where do I begin?

The photographer Ben Evansted ('that day and the other da- and uh and uh' guy), Michael's name keeps getting left out of memoriam lists (On Tmz and at the Grammys), missing footage from the house, family tampering with what would be a crime scene (because it was ruled a homicide) but not gettin in any legal trouble, Latoya signing the dc, TMZ reporting the "death" 6 minutes ahead of the pronounced time, Jermaine giving the "official" statement, etc. etc.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let me add my 2 cents:)

- Murray still a free man
- The guy in the ambulance who doesn't know how to place his hands to do a heart massage and the whole ambulance pic
- 911 calls : the voice of the bodyguard, so calm and the "if you need sth else call back" stuff
- Soon and very soon we are going to see the king
- wiggle dance and surf board
- The end of TII: Bam!
- a cardiologist doing CPR on a bed and on a man with a "faint pulse"!!!!!!!!!
- the fact that no one can get their story straight...he was dead, he wasn't, Prince witnessed it, Prince didn t , he was an addict, he wasnt....
- The fact that MJ rehired John Branca nine days b4 dropping "dead" and Murray just 12 days B4

geeeez and the list goes on...If i had just one of the things u guys listed, i would already beLIEve we got a hoax...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

One thing that still makes no sense to me is that the there is no way he would have been able to start his concerts at the 02 on time.
The tickets for the concerts weren't even ready till like 2 months after when you could decide to get them instead of a refund. ( btw I still don't have my ticket for some reason)
Costumes weren't ready.. on the dvd you can see that the lighman costume wasn't ready to go for instance.
He started rehearsels very late. I mean this is Michael jackson, a known perfectionist, why do everything last minute and under a time crunch all of a sudden? He never had problems like this before?

That's what makes me think the concerts weren't meant to happen. ( Which saddens me since like I said I was supposed to go)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeah that s so right! they were never gonna make it on time for the 13th july. True.

- the wrong adress on the death certificate and wrong number of years in the county. The fact that 2 doctors refused to sign it
- Ian Halperin writing MJ s got 6 months to live end of 2008. And 6 months after he was "gone"
- Jermaine 's slip up when singing SMILE
- Joseph seen laughing hard with reverend after MJ's "death"
- He s not singing the line "and the lie becomes the truth" in Billie jean in TII
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-pictures of Liberian girl 8-)
-odd behaving from family :?
-close friends's silence :?
-"cardiologist"hired,why???
-CPR on a bed :roll:
-KO,Orianthi,TII dancers,chorists,desingner...This was supposed to be the GREATEST comeback EVER...unless I missed something, I saw no one broke down,not once...all smiles...I mean,this should have been one hell of a desapointement,to say the least!! :!:
-TII...After seeing it at the cinema,don't think thoses concerts were meant to be...too much to do in such little time...lightman wasn't even ready :shock:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you on everything, but we have to consider other possibilities such as these:
All of us in these 7 months, researched, debated, investigated.
For me if the doctor is actually indicted, confirms the death of Michael.
But there is something very interesting in all this.
The Jackson Family.
Let's be realistic, the brother never forgave Michael remoteness, remember the special broadcast here in the Brazilian tvs, his mother in the affidavit, asked not to take Michael to the group, everyone knew he was the soul and voice that gave life to the Jackson 5 .
If this definition is that Murray arrested, that only confirms that family, took advantage of his brother's death, they wanted to explore in 7 months and bill in every way possible over the name Michael.
Me is a form of revenge, "You abandoned us So now you will pay us back what is rightfully ours."
So many clues, messages stressing, details grammy, videos, photos and etc ... for what?
Who did it then?
Answer: Your sister!
They are taking advantage of every form, because the wound in the hearts of fans around the world is still open, while they continue to play tracks that I begin to think they are all fake, the fans will continue to spend their hard earned money on dvds, cds, all for clues that are false, they do everything in order to explore, to make money using the picture of Michael, why not buy and not buy anything until all this is fully defined.
And it seems that this torture is coming to an end.
Forgive the long text but this is my vent.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "AnnieIsNotOK"
-pictures of Liberian girl 8-)

-KO,Orianthi,TII dancers,chorists,desingner...This was supposed to be the GREATEST comeback EVER...unless I missed something, I saw no one broke down,not once...all smiles...I mean,this should have been one hell of a desapointement,to say the least!! :!:
-TII...After seeing it at the cinema,don't think thoses concerts were meant to be...too much to do in such little time...lightman wasn't even ready :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

Good Point!

Never thought about that!! It was supposed to be the GREATEST COMEBACK, as you said, but nobody seemed really shocked, that this shows didn't take place......No, instead of that, Orianthi releases her first Album ( called "BELIEVE") and the TII dancers rehearsing for tributes or for other shows.....WEIRD!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

version does not join, when there is only one truth, no lies
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

Quote from: "xirisjex"
One thing that still makes no sense to me is that the there is no way he would have been able to start his concerts at the 02 on time.
The tickets for the concerts weren't even ready till like 2 months after when you could decide to get them instead of a refund. ( btw I still don't have my ticket for some reason)
Costumes weren't ready.. on the dvd you can see that the lighman costume wasn't ready to go for instance.
He started rehearsels very late. I mean this is Michael jackson, a known perfectionist, why do everything last minute and under a time crunch all of a sudden? He never had problems like this before?

That's what makes me think the concerts weren't meant to happen. ( Which saddens me since like I said I was supposed to go)

:o  :shock:  Oh my goodness.

That really takes me back. :shock:
I gotta hear more about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjsweety"
for me it has to be MJ at the O2 speech: This is it , this is it really , and when i say this is it , i really mean this is it because...
I refuse to believe that it's a coincidence!

Yep, that is where it started for me.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Well, theres a lot of things....
His death Certificate was never signed, no one in his Family has cried (Acting is different than reacting  ;)  ) No one from UCLA has said ANYTHING, the airport was shut down for a part of the 25th, the ambulance picture (I'm pretty sure most of us can agree) was a fake, The ambulance had no rush while leaving his house, the Helicopter was in a rush to get to a morgue (Maybe they didn't know what a morgue was?), the family and friends say either odd things or nothing constantly, the kids seem pretty cheery for "losing their father"...
I could go on, but I think this and everything else others have said (Which I probably just repeated. Sorry. >.< ) is a good amount to keep the faith up. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

oh wow this is working for me!  :D thanks for the posts people!! keep'em coming!!!

the lyrics of the song "threatened" is another big clue for me.

there is also a clue in "give in to me".... "you won't be laughing girl when i'm not around/b], i'll be okay!!! that kind of tells me that people will regret for taking him for granted and mocking him when he's... you know.. "dead", but nothing will happen to him, he'll be fine. then, the "heaven can wait" lyrics... the part "the time might come around when you'd be moving on, I'd turn it all around and try to get back down to my baby girl/b] makes me think he's saying when we would be in a state of like moving on... i mean, when we will stop expecting him to return, he will BAM!! i don't know, i might be wrong with this one, but i don't like this thought. cause i don't think the time when we'll be "moving on" is near.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

MashMike

1)As well as the lyrics of the one of his recent songs "XCAPE"-IT'S a very well planned scheme of scaping
2)Paris Jackson's necklace,according to LaToya,she bought a necklace having a heart shape after Mike's "death",kept one part of it for herself the other put in the coffin near her daddy,but the same necklace with one half was spotted on her long before Mike's death
3)Paris's tearless speech at the memorial
4)Horror Night with Liz Taylor,Mike's  kids and the man with a mask,it's obviously Michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

we must keep our eyes open
delete if this is not the right place:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
L.O.V.E
koulio02
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt