Guys..At this point of time I really dont know where us hoaxsters are headed. With the Murray surrender news spreading all over....I dunno waht tomorrow will bring. On a very personal note, I'd hate to see this forum get shattered in case Murray REALLY turns himself in and MJ doesnt show up. Man that would be disappointing to say the least.

Right now, I'd ike to say that our faith is hanging in the balance.....So many conflicting stories throughout the day....Only to make matters worse. No doubt the stress levels have shot up for our fellow members.....This has truly been an emotional rollercoaster ride for all of us.I was a  regualar a t the MJHD chatroom before it crashed.....I lurked around this forum for quite a while and then decided to join it. ;)

Right from the awful shock on that fateful day (June 25th)  to the emergence of discrepancies to the creation of the original MJHD....the memorial, the funeral,....This Is It release.....MJHD crashing....Creation of the new forums....The mysterious TIAI redirects....The VMAs....AMAs....till the Grammys...It has been a looonnngg journey for all of us here.....Endless speculations regading what could've happened....The steep rise in Hope amongst all of us before EVERY AWARD CEREMONY THAT THI S WOULD BE THE BAM MOMENT.....MJ WOULD SHOW UP.....Only to end with disappointment.

I guess we have done more investigation than the LAPD in the past 7 months.....And IMO Judgement Day isnt far.....Because now people have really started askig questions. Things have begun to get suspicious as MUrray has been off the radar for quite sometime now....I admire his disappearing antics....Looks like lurking in the shadows is a favorite passtime of his.. :lol:

I can only wish all of us best of luck.....Who knows what will happen tomorrow...Maybe MJ is GONNA show up .....Maybe he wont....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

My eyes are sore after keeping vigil for 7 months....I'm going to bed....Hope to see Michael "Ghost" Jackson tomorrow morning.....I want him back real back.

Good Luck. ;)  :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Doctor Death"
Guys..At this point of time I really dont know where us hoaxsters are headed. With the Murray surrender news spreading all over....I dunno waht tomorrow will bring. On a very personal note, I'd hate to see this forum get shattered in case Murray REALLY turns himself in and MJ doesnt show up. Man that would be disappointing to say the least.

Right now, I'd ike to say that our faith is hanging in the balance.....So many conflicting stories throughout the day....Only to make matters worse. No doubt the stress levels have shot up for our fellow members.....This has truly been an emotional rollercoaster ride for all of us.I was a  regualar a t the MJHD chatroom before it crashed.....I lurked around this forum for quite a while and then decided to join it. ;)

Right from the awful shock on that fateful day (June 25th)  to the emergence of discrepancies to the creation of the original MJHD....the memorial, the funeral,....This Is It release.....MJHD crashing....Creation of the new forums....The mysterious TIAI redirects....The VMAs....AMAs....till the Grammys...It has been a looonnngg journey for all of us here.....Endless speculations regading what could've happened....The steep rise in Hope amongst all of us before EVERY AWARD CEREMONY THAT THI S WOULD BE THE BAM MOMENT.....MJ WOULD SHOW UP.....Only to end with disappointment.

I guess we have done more investigation than the LAPD in the past 7 months.....And IMO Judgement Day isnt far.....Because now people have really started askig questions. Things have begun to get suspicious as MUrray has been off the radar for quite sometime now....I admire his disappearing antics....Looks like lurking in the shadows is a favorite passtime of his.. :lol:

I can only wish all of us best of luck.....Who knows what will happen tomorrow...Maybe MJ is GONNA show up .....Maybe he wont....I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

My eyes are sore after keeping vigil for 7 months....I'm going to bed....Hope to see Michael "Ghost" Jackson tomorrow morning.....I want him back real back.

I couldn't have said that any better myself Doctor Death.  To all fellow hoax believers "stay strong and remember we are all here for each other, no matter what!"

I love you all

XXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

I can relate 100% to what you're saying. For me personally, it has been a constant struggle to even participate in "real life" because my mind is so preoccupied with all of this. I don't know how I've managed to keep my grades up in college, or to get to work on time everyday. I'm surprised that I haven't had a serious mental breakdown to be honest. I've always suffered from anxiety disorders, and this has caused it to act up. But at the same time, it has opened my eyes to SO MANY THINGS about the world and about myself. I feel like an entirely different person than I was just 7 months ago. No matter the result of all of this, we have all learned so many lessons. Whether it was a plan by Michael himself or just his fate, maybe we will never know (although I hope we do), but it doesn't change the fact that Michael Jackson was put here to change the world...and that's exactly what he's done. "I can't do it by myself" - he has all of us behind him and we're learning to see and think differently. It has been a headache, that is for sure. But a beautiful one. My grandma always said "Beauty Pains!", that's what this makes me think of. This whole thing has been so incredibly painful. But SO beautiful and awakening. No matter the outcome, none of this will have been pointless.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ejay

:lol:  dont worry about the surrendering thing..app even Dr. Deaths lawyers dont know what the heck is going on.
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

YWAH JUST THIS MIN READ.......TMZ.......NO ARREST TODAY(WED...).......SEE "BREAKING NEWS" ON HERE......MAYBE MURRAY HAD A HAIR APPNTMENT LOL.......O SORRY.....TIME FOR MY MEDICATION AND STRAIGHTJACKET.......AGAIN.....XXXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yes i agree, we are all here for one and other, and nothing can stop that
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]"Never regret anything that made you smile"[/size]

dmovie27

Great post! I think you have pretty much summed up the whole ordeal for all of us. It has truly been a journey of epic proportions!

I wouldn't expect anything less from Michael Jackson.

Go Mike Go! :)

Keep the faith y'all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree. It´s been very painful but same time beautiful.
We all are here for each other and we can go through everything.
Love and piece!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

I'll be a little harsh in my comment.
All of us in these 7 months, researched, debated, investigated.
For me if the doctor is actually indicted, confirms the death of Michael.
But there is something very interesting in all this.
The Jackson Family.
Let's be realistic, the brother never forgave Michael remoteness, remember the special broadcast here in the Brazilian tvs, his mother in the affidavit, asked not to take Michael to the group, everyone knew he was the soul and voice that gave life to the Jackson 5 .
If this definition is that Murray arrested, that only confirms that family, took advantage of his brother's death, they wanted to explore in 7 months and bill in every way possible over the name Michael.
Me is a form of revenge, "You abandoned us So now you will pay us back what is rightfully ours."
So many clues, messages stressing, details grammy, videos, photos and etc ... for what?
Who did it then?
Answer: Your sister!
They are taking advantage of every form, because the wound in the hearts of fans around the world is still open, while they continue to play tracks that I begin to think they are all fake, the fans will continue to spend their hard earned money on dvds, cds, all for clues that are false, they do everything in order to explore, to make money using the picture of Michael, why not buy and not buy anything until all this is fully defined.
And it seems that this torture is coming to an end.
Forgive the long text but this is my vent.
 :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Good summary of what we've been through these past 7 months. It shows how deep we love Michael. We are the best fans, loyal, loving, respectful and awaken... :)  
I really hope this site will not crash and that we will allow the adventure to continue. Michael will not let us alone I'm sure something big will happen sooner or later. Keep the faith.

God bless you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Disco

Keep The Faith - The Truth will provail -
Nothing can be put to us as it was on the 25th of June -
GROUP HUG!!!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Its All For L.O.V.E

@DotorDeath

Agreed, you pretty much summed it up in the past 7 months. It's been a long ride. Gotta wonder when this emotional rollercoaster will end and with MJ's answer.
:|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

supermj4eva

i totaly agree.
im a completely different person now than what i was 7 months ago. im a better one.
michael has changed the world. He, and any one else who is takeing notice of all this can easily see that michael has the most loyal fans the world has ever seen. he also has way more fans than anyone else, fans that are willing to investigate, share messages of love and take michael into their everyday lives.
this has concluded that michael has never to fear again of people "hateing" him. people "lieing" about him. we will ALL be here forever for michael backing him and joining hands to share the same message to the world.
L.O.V.E  will save the world.
we will save the world.
mike. legend. hero. king.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

i am trying my best to keep the faith, but let's face it , what if murray does get a lot of time , and what if MJ doesnt ever show up, whats gonna happen to us all? are we all gonna become mad and spend our entire lifes just hoping he will show up one day, let's face it right now i think everyones on edge with this murray thing, for me personally im betting on weather he goes to jail or not and if he does how long he get's , if he gets years i will be convinced michael is really gone, let's face it no amount of money in the world would make me "pretend" to be in jail for that long. & if he doesn't get that long then i will continue to have hope.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

hope

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
I can relate 100% to what you're saying. For me personally, it has been a constant struggle to even participate in "real life" because my mind is so preoccupied with all of this. I don't know how I've managed to keep my grades up in college, or to get to work on time everyday. I'm surprised that I haven't had a serious mental breakdown to be honest. I've always suffered from anxiety disorders, and this has caused it to act up. But at the same time, it has opened my eyes to SO MANY THINGS about the world and about myself. I feel like an entirely different person than I was just 7 months ago. No matter the result of all of this, we have all learned so many lessons. Whether it was a plan by Michael himself or just his fate, maybe we will never know (although I hope we do), but it doesn't change the fact that Michael Jackson was put here to change the world...and that's exactly what he's done. "I can't do it by myself" - he has all of us behind him and we're learning to see and think differently. It has been a headache, that is for sure. But a beautiful one. My grandma always said "Beauty Pains!", that's what this makes me think of. This whole thing has been so incredibly painful. But SO beautiful and awakening. No matter the outcome, none of this will have been pointless.  :)
That was a beautiful post. I feel the exact same. And I am very proud to say that Michael has touched my life and made it better.I am so happy I share the same generation as him, and blessed to witness his magic and love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions