Quote from: "supermj4eva"
i totaly agree.
im a completely different person now than what i was 7 months ago. im a better one.
michael has changed the world. He, and any one else who is takeing notice of all this can easily see that michael has the most loyal fans the world has ever seen. he also has way more fans than anyone else, fans that are willing to investigate, share messages of love and take michael into their everyday lives.
this has concluded that michael has never to fear again of people "hateing" him. people "lieing" about him. we will ALL be here forever for michael backing him and joining hands to share the same message to the world.
L.O.V.E  will save the world.
we will save the world.
mike. legend. hero. king.
Not to mention Michael's fans are the greatest, like i really mean that since his death i have met so many amazing people who i talk to constantly and who i actually realised i have a lot in common with, of course most of them are younger than me but whats age when you can connect so well, its really amazing that Michael had the power to bring people from all over the world together and they become close friends, its amazing to me, Michaels fans are not only supportive towards michael but also to each other which is amazing, its like one big family, and i think that's why Michael loved his fans so much cause deep down he KNEW , he new very damn well that we truly love him and care for him and we want nothing but the BEST for him, and forever we will fight for him when he's bashed and ridiculed, i mean we go to extreme lengths to protect him and his legacy and he saw that from miles away, he knew he had the greatest fans anyone could ask for and we made him proud and continue to make him proud everyday, THERE SHOULD BE AN MJ FAN DAY lol for all of the amazing fans and their dedication and work, i mean other artists would kill to have such dedicated and motivated fans like Michael had, and not only do we stick by Michael but his fans truly do stick together, we are like one big family, no matter who you are or where your from or what color you are , I love Michael's fans, because they are simply amazing, except for those selected few who you know take things to far like differences of opinions, but otehr than that i think their amazing and i am thankful for the amazing friends i have made. Thank you Michael, for bringing us all together. I love you more, actually I love you most :) What now Michael :P got one that beats that hee hee ;) shamone now boy!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

Well said, Doctor.  You have captured my sentiments.  I just want the truth of what happened to MJ.  I just want MJ to come back to us. God bless you all. You guys are so wonderful.

It is all for L.O.V.E. and for our beloved MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Great summation Doc!  The Murray thing is getting old.  He should have been arrested the minute he came back from his disappearing act on June 25th.  But, no, istead he's back practicing medicine (I'd like to know who his patients are).  And, if Michael is any indication of the way he practices medicine, who would be such a fool.  For everyday he stays free, I keep the faith and hope that da troot will prevail!  It has been quite a roller coster ride.  Our lives have been turned upside down.  "Are you scared yet!"  I just want to know that Michael is safe and alive and I hope that if he is, he's knows we are ready to join his Army of L.O.V.E, spread his message, and heal the world.

Michael....We Want You Back!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What mostly surprises and pieces me off is that prosecution is going NOT to arrest Murray palcing manslaughter charges, instead going to CALL (like invite) Mury to come and SURREND.
What the hell ? And they will not place charges unless judge on grand jury decide there is a ground to then turn case to jury trial.  WHAT A CIRCUS!
This proves to me that either Michael is alive or death by NOT because of NEGLIGENCE OF MURRAY but WAS KILLED BY SOMEONE's (POWERFUL) ORDER (probably illuminaty). No second option here I think.
So, weighting pros and cons of the FACTS we have, it is still prevailing suspicious details of proving Michael is alive ather than dead. So, since we have someone's autopcy report, they have to pretend tghey have a cease to move on. The questions is whether there will be a trial and conviction.
And I have some feeling that Murray won't be charged eventually or convicted, then Michael will be back to take a revenge from authorities who did not  care enough about MJ to punish all doctors that were involved in spreading prescriptions  to medication (falsifying names) like propofol that is NOT  INTENDED to be used at home just for money, forging names, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

I'll be honest.. its not always easy being a beLIEver. So much has happened that can make us lose our faith. We could easily give up and say "Michael is dead" and go on with our lives. Ever since I became one of the believers in July-ish, there's been countless times that I have questioned the hoax. But as many times as that has happened, I've never fully given up hope. I come here and see what everyone has to say regarding certain events, quotes, etc., and it makes me realize why I started believing in the first place. Everyone here has different takes on things, but the main point is that they all BELIEVE.  

You all re-instate my faith about the hoax when I lose the faith. The media can sway our beliefs too often and too easily, but you guys are completely oblivious to that. You keep believing no matter what anyone says, and that is such a great quality.

I've met so many great people through all of this that I can talk to and relate with about the hoax. Michael has brought us all together, and I couldn't be happier.

I know I don't post too often on here, but just know, I read EVERYTHING that you guys say. I'm on here reading the posts, watching videos, and believing even more.

Thanks to all of you. We couldn't have made it this far without each other. No matter how tough it gets, we have to keep the L.O.V.E.

thanks for reading guys.  :D
and remember:
 [youtube:yxfjarza]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDY2I5pni90[/youtube:yxfjarza]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aww, you guys   I just read this entire thread and I am in tears..I 'd guess if mj
read this he'd be fighting the tears right now too. What beautiful sentiments not only for him but for each other! Whether he's aware of it or not we have engendered the love for the human race..as was his wish ! I say 'fans' has been replaced by 'friends' true and devoted freinds are a rare find...I love you all! always, kt
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions