Re: INVOLOUNTARY CONTRACEPTION
February 19, 2010, 02:49:06 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
Quote from: "jonnysgirldangerous"
Quote from: "mollyfaithxo"
Quote from: "Boreas"
Quote from: "billiejean17"
I had swine flu and it sucked, but i didn't go and get anything for it from the doctor... thank goodness
you just don't know what they are giving you!

I had it as well, it wasn't actually THAT bad...I was out for a few days, but I just rested....I am not going to get a shot until I am old. I saw a video about a girl that got the swine shot and it triggered a disease in her body and she went from a happy go lucky cheerleader to having estonia.
I saw that the day before I was supposed to get my swine flu shot. Then my mom told me it was fake and made me got the shot anyway.  :x

And I had swine flu before I got my shot.

Just out of curiosity, why would a doctor put any kind of vaccine after you already had the disease?? Because as far as my knowledge goes when you get any kind of disease then your body becomes already immune to it. It's just like putting the measles vaccine when you already have it.

the flu mutates...therefore every flu season it is a different strain of virus. You get vaccinated one year for THAT years flu, but the next yrs flu is completely different and you are not immune to it.....or so they tell us.

Yes, that's true. Every year I get a different vaccine for the flu without any kind of terrible consequences. But they say the swine flu is only one, and it exists only one vaccine for the virus. So why a doctor would put a vaccine for a virus you already had?? That's why I gave the measles example, because it's only one virus and you get only one vaccine for it. And if you already had it, then the doctor doesn't put you the vaccine anymore because in theory you're already immune to it.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 19, 2010, 06:07:23 PM
So you had the swine flu but the doc told you to get the shot anyways even after you had it? Is that what you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 06:42:52 PM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
So you had the swine flu but the doc told you to get the shot anyways even after you had it? Is that what you mean?

I think that's what mollyfaithxo was saying. That she got the swine flu and afterwards the doc said that she should get the vaccine anyway, which is kind of confusing  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 08:15:45 PM
Perhaps the swine flu had not been diagnosed by a doctor so the patient was advised to have the shot?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 21, 2010, 08:27:48 PM
i never got the swine flu vaccine but i got the 'one less'/cervical cancer one,not that i wanted to though. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

February 22, 2010, 10:12:48 AM
Quote from: "Mercurial"
i never got the swine flu vaccine but i got the 'one less'/cervical cancer one,not that i wanted to though. :|

There's no way in this world that I'm going to put a new vaccine that hasn't even been tested throughly like the swine flu one or that has come with so many problems like the cervical cancer one. As a woman you just have to be safe to avoid the virus that causes it and it's better that way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 07:11:04 PM
loyalfan ยป Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 pm

THERE YOU GO THEN...........I TRY NOT TO DWELL ON THIS KIND OF STUFF AS IT FREAKS ME OUT AND THEN I CANT SLEEP............BTW...THE END OF THE BOOK I MENTIONED.......THE BADDIES WON....GOT THE STUFF AND DESTROYED IT........XXXXX EVIL WILL NEVER WIN......IMO

No, it won't!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 07:17:25 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
I JUST READ A BOOK.........ADMITTADLEY IT WAS A NOVEL........BUT IT WAS ABOUT A SCIENTEST WHO SECRETLY DEVELOPED A COURLESS,TASTELESS,LIQUID.....THAT WAS ADDED TO FOODSTUFFS.......WHICH MADE PEOPLE STERILE.........AND I JUST WONDER......IF THAT COULD BE DONE.........HOW WHOLE CONTINENTS COULD BE WIPED OUT.........SCARY THOUGHT......ANYWAY THATS JUST MY TWOPENNYS WORTH.....LOL........I read about that in one of the new world order sessions, they claim they are already doing that to people for years and that's why the younger generation are having a hard time having children , there are so many couples using invetro today .that is scary.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ROFL

March 25, 2010, 07:19:30 PM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
I JUST READ A BOOK.........ADMITTADLEY IT WAS A NOVEL........BUT IT WAS ABOUT A SCIENTEST WHO SECRETLY DEVELOPED A COURLESS,TASTELESS,LIQUID.....THAT WAS ADDED TO FOODSTUFFS.......WHICH MADE PEOPLE STERILE.........AND I JUST WONDER......IF THAT COULD BE DONE.........HOW WHOLE CONTINENTS COULD BE WIPED OUT.........SCARY THOUGHT......ANYWAY THATS JUST MY TWOPENNYS WORTH.....LOL........

Can you tell me the  name of the novel plz :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

MJLover1990

March 25, 2010, 07:27:51 PM
Quote from: "smiles"
I had swine flu and it sucked, but i didn't go and get anything for it from the doctor... thank goodness

i had the swine flu to.. but i didn't get a shoot, in fact the doc didn't even want me to come see him... here in DK those shoots were only for important ppl..  :evil:

the rest of us could go to hell  :evil:

Be thankful you didn't get a swine flu vaccine shot, because they only make you sicker and all the vaccines are trash they are not good for our health!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

March 25, 2010, 07:36:25 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

March 25, 2010, 07:39:16 PM
Quote from: "Boreas"

I had it as well, it wasn't actually THAT bad...I was out for a few days, but I just rested....I am not going to get a shot until I am old. I saw a video about a girl that got the swine shot and it triggered a disease in her body and she went from a happy go lucky cheerleader to having estonia.

Wow lucky girl LOL i had swine flu over christmas boy i felt like i was dying, but i survived on nurofen, but id been over the moon at having Estonia lol id be over the moon at having any country all to my self. Maybe not Estonia its to near Russia and thats toooo cold. Maybe i should have had the shot it might have led to me having Barbados or somewhere exotic lol  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

somekindofsign

March 25, 2010, 07:41:27 PM
Anyone who had flu last year, was swine flu, there was no other.
We were millions. So I guess all of us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions