Eva RTopic starter

He is alive but...
December 01, 2009, 09:50:48 AM
This is a topic of MJHD. I thought it was interesting to read, but I Don't believe it. I don't believe Michael was in coma or something ;) So what do you guys think?

I agree with pretty much everything posted on this site, about all the lies, inconsistencies, fakes and spectacles of the "death" of MJ but have tried for months to figure how IF he would ever be capable of willingly faking his own death, raking in millions of dollars off his fans, who think he is dead and gone. And, IF Michael would ever be capable of faking his own death just to pay his debts. I think we all know, Michael Jackson is not that kind of person. To fake his own death, as a hoax, is not getting back at the media, it's killing his fans, whom he loved more than anything in the world, not to mention millions of children who loved and adored him. He is not the kind of person that could ever do something so deceitful for any personal gain, or tulip and giggles, then months later pop out of cake and yell "thats a wrap", "gottcha, you dirty lying tabloids!".....

I believe something did happen June 25th at his house, a terrible, terrible medical emergency. It may or may not have anything to do with drugs. I FEEL that Michael went into cardiac arrest that morning, and either had a massive stroke or went into a coma, and, everything that we have seen and heard since that day, has been the work of his family and many insiders that were close to MJ. Then, I think, why would the family do all of this, to put on this big production, of Michaels death and funeral, etc. Pretty simple, they did it for his fans.

I feel that the family did all of this, for Michaels fans to have "closure" so that they would leave him alone now, forever, his children and his family alone also, while he is an invalid, stroked out, paralyzed, or in a coma..... whichever, MJ is no longer the MJ the world knew anymore, after June 25th and never will be, ever again, as we knew him. They don't want their home staked out by the fans and media, or pictures of him showing up, so ill, and unlike him as we knew him. Michael would never want his fans to see him all crippled up, stroked up, paralyzed or in a coman. With this story line, everyone just goes away, despite all the lies, fakes and inconsistencies we all have seen and hear, but that its. No one camps outside their home, hoping and praying for him to recover. Perfect, for the Jacksons and him and his kids. Its also why they are all carrying on with their lives like it never happened. Really, they act like nothing happned! Even his kids! With this story, his family members, all leeches and depending on him and using him his entire life to make themselves famous and revive their useless careers, this way, he gives them all more than enough money to live the rest of their lives and have no reason to ever ask or force him to do anything more for their pathtic lives.

The fact his family has said and done so many things that don't add up, only futher valid my feeling that he is still alive, and the reason for so many lies and inconsistencies we saw adn found, are cause his family is not very good at faking his death adn giving his world of fans the closure, the proof they would need that he is dead, no more, gone, etc. Why was his casket closed? Latoya said it was because of too much trauma to his face during CPR?!? WTF? Then, later the family says each of his children had private time "with him" to say thier goodbyes, and that he looked like michael, they did a good job, he was peaceful, etc?!

This is MY feeling, and what I believe and why. Michael Jackson IS alive, but he is either in a coma or had a massive stroke and no longer the MJ we knew, he is fragile, ill and invalid and the family are getting excatly what they want, to be left alone and living off of Michael, like that always have. They all make me sick. Poor MJ, his life would have been so much better had he been born into another family. His entire family are liars, hypocrites, cheats and leeches except Rebbie. Even his "saint" of a mother is a liar and hypcrite. A devote jehovah yet she took and spent his millions, lived in luxury, was flamboyant, celebrated birthdays, accepted presents, and turned her face to ignore things everyone in her family was doing, that was against her faith, all in the name of making money and riding off of her son, Michael Jackson. Everyone in his family, is a leech, used him, betrayed him and lived off of him, all his brothers and sister, his mom and dad.... except Rebbie.

God help you now Michael, as you lay victim to them now, and not able to care for yourself. I pray you recover and get out of that house and take yourself and your children far, far away from them.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Re: He is alive but...
December 01, 2009, 10:04:50 AM
This is a possibility. I never thought of this before. But will we ever know?
The one thing that comes to mind is why then, would they buy him a crypt in FL if he isnt there? did they REALLY buy him a crypt? no one has ever seen or filmed the family visiting his grave at FL have they? Nope. Maybe they bought it for him in advance because he IS in a coma or something. So when he does really pass away they can put him there and the family can mourn in private...hence the fake memorial and funeral?

I dont know.....I hope this isnt the case but it could be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 10:09:41 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
This is a possibility. I never thought of this before. But will we ever know?
The one thing that comes to mind is why then, would they buy him a crypt in FL if he isnt there? did they REALLY buy him a crypt? no one has ever seen or filmed the family visiting his grave at FL have they? Nope. Maybe they bought it for him in advance because he IS in a coma or something. So when he does really pass away they can put him there and the family can mourn in private...hence the fake memorial and funeral?

I dont know.....I hope this isnt the case but it could be.

Hmmm, interesting points.... kinda sad, though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva RTopic starter

December 01, 2009, 10:11:02 AM
yeah... but I don't believe it.. who else made all those wonderful clues?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 01, 2009, 10:26:20 AM
Interesting point of view BUT ... I don't think that any of Jackson Family members is so clever to leave so many clues etc.....  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

December 01, 2009, 10:32:13 AM
that is quite a sensable explaination i think!! its not a very nice 1 to believe in some sense.. to think that michael is an invalid etc..
but a plausable explanation!! as to all the mistakes etc, as Michael was a perfectionist so if he was behind it would it have been planned better!!

i dunno i'm just waffleing in now!! :roll:

i'll leave it with.. Interesting post!! and keeping an open mind to everything!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 10:37:22 AM
i dont believe it cos there is always someone wiling to sell a story,and if he was in a coma or something they would never keep it quite for ever no way.and anyway the family are always gonna be news especialy the kids so they couldnt be sneaking anywhere to visit him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva RTopic starter

December 01, 2009, 10:39:01 AM
yeah it also would be weird if he was in coma and they would say he is dead. You could just say he was in coma. Why not? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 01, 2009, 10:41:23 AM
YOU KNOW..THAT ACTUALLY MAKES ALOT OF SENSE.  IT COULD BE THAT BY THE TIME HE WAS FOUND IT WAS MANY MINUTES LATER. HE WAS BROUGHT BACK, BUT HAS SERIOUS BRAIN DAMAGE BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF OXYGEN. IT REALLY REALLY MAKES SENSE.  SOMEONE ELSE COULD BE DOING THE CLUES..HE HAS MANY FRIENDS. AND MIGHT JUST BE PRINCE. MY KIDS ARE YOUNG AND KNOW HOW TO DO THINGS ON A COMPUTER THAN I.  HMMM..SCRATCHING HEAD. :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 10:43:09 AM
Hmm I don't know about this...
Its possible, but I feel like MJ has A LOT to do with the hoax. Its a hands-on job. He's the hand that's controlling it all, I don't believe this is all a job done by his family alone. ALSO I don't think everyone in his family are leeches... I mean, money changes everything. Once someone lucks in on a bunch of cash you'll see people changing drastically. But Michael loves his family, and I do to. I admire them. The Jacksons are a strange family but they have to have some good in them cause they have a really good foundation. After all that's been said and done, they still seem to be pretty close. Even though La Toya said those awful things about Michael, he still loves her and they still hungout together. Like when they noth went toy shopping with Prince and Paris that one time.. I don't think they're as bad as the media tires to make them out to be. Of course they all have theiir flaws, and things we don't like about them, but they must be doing something right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"BeLIEve"

December 01, 2009, 11:00:50 AM
I guess this is plausible but what about all the inconsistencies? Why the fake ambulance pic etc..why "Gilda" in TII? IMO I don't think the family would say he was dead if he were in a coma or an invalid. I think they would want the fans prayers and support not mourning and grieving. Not at least, until that awful day would really come.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 01, 2009, 11:09:46 AM
Quote from: "SPAKKLE29FUL"
i dont believe it cos there is always someone wiling to sell a story,and if he was in a coma or something they would never keep it quite for ever no way.and anyway the family are always gonna be news especialy the kids so they couldnt be sneaking anywhere to visit him
Good point :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 01, 2009, 11:10:32 AM
Quote from: "4evermichael71"
I guess this is plausible but what about all the inconsistencies? Why the fake ambulance pic etc..why "Gilda" in TII? IMO I don't think the family would say he was dead if he were in a coma or an invalid. I think they would want the fans prayers and support not mourning and grieving. Not at least, until that awful day would really come.

Great point! :!:  And I found you!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 01, 2009, 11:12:45 AM
Quote from: "Jamiee"
Hmm I don't know about this...
Its possible, but I feel like MJ has A LOT to do with the hoax. Its a hands-on job. He's the hand that's controlling it all, I don't believe this is all a job done by his family alone. ALSO I don't think everyone in his family are leeches... I mean, money changes everything. Once someone lucks in on a bunch of cash you'll see people changing drastically. But Michael loves his family, and I do to. I admire them. The Jacksons are a strange family but they have to have some good in them cause they have a really good foundation. After all that's been said and done, they still seem to be pretty close. Even though La Toya said those awful things about Michael, he still loves her and they still hungout together. Like when they noth went toy shopping with Prince and Paris that one time.. I don't think they're as bad as the media tires to make them out to be. Of course they all have theiir flaws, and things we don't like about them, but they must be doing something right.
Thanks Jamie-we have to remember how close all the brothers and LAtoya stayed to Michael during his trial...something in me does not trust Jermaine all that much and I don't mind saying he made  a fool out of himself more than once. We are not gonna make much sense out of them either way...because we don't know everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

December 01, 2009, 11:25:46 AM
Quote from: "neverlandprincess"
Quote from: "4evermichael71"

Great point! :!:  And I found you!!!!
Thank you and yes you did! YAY :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael, You are so beautiful! I BeLIEve!
I have always loved you and I always will!