E News reports about Jackson kids
February 03, 2010, 10:39:14 PM
Hey everyone, I am presently watching E News cover the Jacksons and they make it a point to say how smart and prepared the children were for their speeches at the awards show, but not to be mean but if these children (especially Paris) were working so hard on these speeches and describing how scholastic they are why was Paris's speech lacking? You mean to tell me that Paris was working soooo hard on a two-liner that didn't even make sense? I dunno it's just very odd. Also...is it just me or does the whole "death investigation" on tv just seem like tabloid crap...like even if I wasn't a hoax believer it would still seem odd the types of reports MJ is getting. It just seems tabloid-ish to me. These are just thoughts...please tell me what you all think!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: E News reports about Jackson kids
February 03, 2010, 10:59:48 PM
Yep, it's all a bunch of hogwash!!!  A coworker and I were talking about this entire thing again the night of the Grammys and none of it makes sense-----especially the part about Dr. Murray being free to practice when he admitted to administering propofol to MJ.  Now, in the real world, if that would be the case, the MD's license would be suspended in a heartbeat!!!!  Something is fishy, by all means!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

February 03, 2010, 11:00:12 PM
wow um about Paris...well we sit there and talk about how rude the media has been about the children talking about how they choke and we sit there and say no they did wonderful they were just so nervous blah blah...but as soon as media says how well the children did and actually gives a Jackson a compliment we turn around and say Paris did not do well at all blah blah...yes her speech was short and confusing but i am sure there was a reason behind it like she got cut off and well she was on national tv AND in front of thousands of people lol just saying i would have pooped my pants ;)

and i am not watching the death investigation...is it on tv right now?? because i didnt hear about it  :?  i heard it was just a french telecast is it in america? can you keep me posted what they say about it to see if we can disect wat they say thank you :)

Spread Michaels message which is L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 11:37:23 PM
Quote from: "MJLuva84"
Hey everyone, I am presently watching E News cover the Jacksons and they make it a point to say how smart and prepared the children were for their speeches at the awards show, but not to be mean but if these children (especially Paris) were working so hard on these speeches and describing how scholastic they are why was Paris's speech lacking? You mean to tell me that Paris was working soooo hard on a two-liner that didn't even make sense? I dunno it's just very odd. Also...is it just me or does the whole "death investigation" on tv just seem like tabloid crap...like even if I wasn't a hoax believer it would still seem odd the types of reports MJ is getting. It just seems tabloid-ish to me. These are just thoughts...please tell me what you all think!

Hi - I actually heard that Paris was not going to say anything but at the last minute upon her grandma's urging she consented. So, her speech was unprepared. but, take it for what it's worth as it came from the media (Entertainment Tonight, I think).  Anyway, about the kids - I cannot think  of any 11 or 12 year olds that could hold their own like those two did.  The way they came on stage so "Jacksonish", holding hands in unity and all. Dressed in honor of their father. And, they didn't shy away from the camera or people but looked everyone head on. I think they do resemble their father in so many ways and I am very proud of them.  I think that what is happening is that by their actions (not words) they are proving once again they and their father were judged wrongly. People said that they wouldn't be normal after being shielded from the public.  Those two look like they can (and will) take on the world in confidence and intelligence, but with humility.  Bravo Prince and Paris. Bravo Michael - I think more celebrities (and non-celebrities) should take your que on how to raise children. I could not have been prouder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 03, 2010, 11:53:29 PM
I'd like to see you -as a 11-12 years old child-speaking in front of that select audience and in the given conditions.Paris was overhelmed with emotions and  please, pleeeeeeeeeeasee, if you love and respect their father, leave the childrean alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

February 04, 2010, 01:00:02 AM
I personally think they are doing this to keep us interested, everytime we start to get upset about Murray
they start announcing how they are going to charge him.  It seems like previews for a movie or something.  It all seems so unreal.  I am just anxious to see what happens, as Murray says he has proof
of his innocence.  I wonder what rabbit he is gonna pull out of his hat !!   Now it is getting real, real, rrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaalllllllllll  interesting !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

February 04, 2010, 02:51:39 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Dressed in honor of their father.

Sorry voiceforthesilent for pulling your comment apart, but I just had to quote that sentence.  Both clothing and accessories were a statement.  They wore black/red (illuminati colors) and Paris had a brooch of a bow on her jacket (a bow is one of the internal images predominately seen by MK Ultra victims/survivors).  Prince and the cousins have a red thingy on their lapels, but so far I haven't been able to figure out what it is.

Watch this video, and pay attention to what symbol Prince forms with his hands at 1.19-1.23 and 1.31-1.34.

[youtube:24sgyr7q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhrO9WYuaho[/youtube:24sgyr7q]

That's an upside down pyramid, which means anti illuminati.  That boy has a lot of guts, well done!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

February 04, 2010, 02:58:58 AM
@ Mo, The kid made a HEART with his hands, not an inverted piramid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

February 04, 2010, 03:02:54 AM
What does the arm band represent?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

*Mo*

February 04, 2010, 03:15:14 AM
Quote from: "Gema"
@ Mo, The kid made a HEART with his hands, not an inverted piramid.

I do not agree.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

February 04, 2010, 03:18:01 AM
Quote from: "essenceofebony0to9"
What does the arm band represent?

According to several articles on the internet:

The trademark arm-band that Mike wears is a symbol of the suffering of children around the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 03:39:27 AM
I don't think Prince was making a sign. He was just holding the award with two hands.
But I do think the color of their outfits and the armband were not a coincidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

February 04, 2010, 08:40:36 AM
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
I don't think Prince was making a sign. He was just holding the award with two hands.
But I do think the color of their outfits and the armband were not a coincidence.
I agree!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

February 04, 2010, 08:51:44 AM
When you are nervous, you do things with your hands... I don't think it's any symbols.. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 08:56:54 AM
Mo, I agree. And what was Beyonce doing? She looked like she was proud of the kids, but maybe she was praying to the devil or something... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions