ralu

Re: E News reports about Jackson kids
February 04, 2010, 09:03:27 AM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Hi - I actually heard that Paris was not going to say anything but at the last minute upon her grandma's urging she consented. So, her speech was unprepared. but, take it for what it's worth as it came from the media (Entertainment Tonight, I think).  Anyway, about the kids - I cannot think  of any 11 or 12 year olds that could hold their own like those two did.  The way they came on stage so "Jacksonish", holding hands in unity and all. Dressed in honor of their father. And, they didn't shy away from the camera or people but looked everyone head on. I think they do resemble their father in so many ways and I am very proud of them.  I think that what is happening is that by their actions (not words) they are proving once again they and their father were judged wrongly. People said that they wouldn't be normal after being shielded from the public.  Those two look like they can (and will) take on the world in confidence and intelligence, but with humility.  Bravo Prince and Paris. Bravo Michael - I think more celebrities (and non-celebrities) should take your que on how to raise children. I could not have been prouder.

Exactely my thought! Thank you!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

MJFAN

February 04, 2010, 09:44:01 AM
I dont think either that Prince was making any sign with the hands...As for the armband here is a video in which is partially explained the usage of the armband. That is the only "official" explanation I've heard so far about the armband.
This is the link, watch from 5:28 mark (although both parts are interesting)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 01:10:12 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
wow um about Paris...well we sit there and talk about how rude the media has been about the children talking about how they choke and we sit there and say no they did wonderful they were just so nervous blah blah...but as soon as media says how well the children did and actually gives a Jackson a compliment we turn around and say Paris did not do well at all blah blah...yes her speech was short and confusing but i am sure there was a reason behind it like she got cut off and well she was on national tv AND in front of thousands of people lol just saying i would have pooped my pants ;)

and i am not watching the death investigation...is it on tv right now?? because i didnt hear about it  :?  i heard it was just a french telecast is it in america? can you keep me posted what they say about it to see if we can disect wat they say thank you :)

Spread Michaels message which is L.O.V.E.

Well, my opinion on Paris's speech lacking had absolutely nothing to do with the media...I thought that at the very moment I saw it....see I have a mind of my own and my opinions (especially about MJ) are not tainted by the media. I just thought it to be odd that she was working for hours and hours and days on a two-line speech that didn't make a whole lot of sense. I am aware that it most definitely could have been nerves, and that she may have gotten shook up about what she "really" had to say and kind of backed out at the last minute. I personally feel she had a lot more to say since everyone was expecting her to make this grand heart-wrenching speech as she did @ the memorial..but I feel she got extremely overwhelmed and backed out of it at the last minute. The oddness that I speak of is not to say, " Oh well Paris and Prince aren't as smart a the media says" the oddness I speak of is because of how articulate and intelligent thes children seem to be, what they (mainly Paris) had to say at the Grammy's absolutely couldn't have been the real message she wanted to convey. I soooo wish she was able to say what she was really supposed to say...it may have been a big clue. But, on the other hand...what she said may well have been our clue...a major slip-up that was done on purpose ya know? I dunno.

By the way...I watched the video of Earth song looking for MJ as some have said they see him up top corner dancing kind of and singing. I DO see this but also wondered maybe it's a clip of him singing in some sort of studio just to give him some kind of presence there ya know? BUTTTT, with that theory why would the video clip of him "singing" along with the rest of them be so tiny and unnoticeable to the common eye? Things for me to think about. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 01:20:24 PM
Quote from: "tiida11"
I'd like to see you -as a 11-12 years old child-speaking in front of that select audience and in the given conditions.Paris was overhelmed with emotions and  please, pleeeeeeeeeeasee, if you love and respect their father, leave the children alone.

Please don't come to me with that crap as if I am disrespecting their father you people(some of you) can really be nuts sometimes about others OPINIONS. Those children did great but something was missing. You people talk about these children as if you know them....you probably are the same grown women lusting after Prince in another thread. The point is DO NOT come to me on some "I'm disrespecting MJ" BS because that is soooo not the case. I just felt it to be odd what Paris said which very well could have been a slip up or just nerves. I am new to this site and absolutely love it..but what I have constantly seen by viewing for a while that if someone says something that you personally don't agree with some people on here will make a personal attack and I will let it be known, I AM NOT THE ONE! So do not come at me with that crap if I am only voicing my opinion. I love MJ just like the rest of you. But I am also a human being that is NOT going to think one way just to please some  people on here who are not socially mature enough to take another's opinion and keep it moving. I look forward to being a voice on this site toodles!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 01:31:46 PM
MJLuva did you wathc the death investigation? you said there was one on...can you explain to me what happened because i no longer watch tv...the last time i have watched it was like uh a month or so ago... explain please :)
also, i want being rude of your opinion about Paris...i was simply voicing my opinion about what others are doing...

but explain the death investigation a little deeper please im curious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 01:37:06 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
MJLuva did you wathc the death investigation? you said there was one on...can you explain to me what happened because i no longer watch tv...the last time i have watched it was like uh a month or so ago... explain please :)
also, i want being rude of your opinion about Paris...i was simply voicing my opinion about what others are doing...

but explain the death investigation a little deeper please im curious

They were just talking about Conrad Murray and his pending arrest and it being manslaughter. They also showed his lawyer who basically said he knew nothing of CM's surrendering or charges. It very weird and conflicting. It seems so tabloid-ish almost like no one knows the facts lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 01:42:25 PM
Wow ok they pretty much told us nothing...and what they did tell us we already knew...stupid media lol

OMG IM LISTENING TO THREATENED AND ITS SO INTENSE I NEVER LISTENED TO THE LYRICS I JUST HEARD THEM NOT TRULY LISTENED THOUGH...OMGOSH ITS SO INTENSE!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

somekindofsign

February 04, 2010, 02:02:15 PM
Quote from: *Mo*
Prince and the cousins have a red thingy on their lapels, but so far I haven't been able to figure out what it is.[/quote]

This is just that the buttonhole´s thread is red.
You can see it also on the cuff and Paris and all of them also wear them.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 02:06:37 PM
I absolutely love those kids!
Children are the reflection of their parents ( well , every rule has its exceptions and Michael is one of them unfortunately ).

Now, about their clothes. Is it just me or they looked like ...Dangerous ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 02:09:40 PM
They remind me off a  movie like they in a secret agency doing a mission or something  :lol:  ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 07:17:33 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "essenceofebony0to9"
What does the arm band represent?

According to several articles on the internet:

The trademark arm-band that Mike wears is a symbol of the suffering of children around the world.
@Mo Wow you really know your stuff. LOL  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 07:34:31 PM
Quote from: "mollyfaithxo"
Mo, I agree. And what was Beyonce doing? She looked like she was proud of the kids, but maybe she was praying to the devil or something... :?

Yeah...I had weird thoughts about Beyonce after seeing these videos and BTW..this guy is brilliant!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 08:03:16 AM
Quote from: "mollyfaithxo"
Mo, I agree. And what was Beyonce doing? She looked like she was proud of the kids, but maybe she was praying to the devil or something... :?

LOL  :lol:
Wouldn't surprise me... :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

DooDoo

February 05, 2010, 08:33:27 AM
@ Mo : i noticed the gesture Prince did with his hand the day after the speech, looking at a pic. I was just  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions