Look at this, Poss Step in the Right Direction-
February 04, 2010, 01:24:53 AM
Ok I just thought of something, I know at first I just talk about my thoughts.  But this is something we have not looked at before, please read and see if you have the information that may start to put all of this
mess together
(mostly in the last paragraph, is where your information is needed, please read )

Do you guys remember Derek Clontz, ?  in which he said that they doctor is prepared to be the scapegoat,
and that Michael is recovering, gaining weight, resting up until he is ready to show his new stuff to the world.   (Now that may or not be true)   However, if Dr Murray gets off, and he does not lose his physicians license, then we will know for sure that it is a hoax and Mj may return.  
Remember when Mj cancelled his first concerts, perhaps that is a sign as well, maybe he was not ready to perform at the level he is used to performing, and he had to do it, for his reputation, ego, and possibly letting down his fans.  Remember all of those video cameras in Carolwood, that miracuously disappeared ?
Well C'mon now, to take down video equiptment that was placed on high up on walls, with screws in it.
Someone had to notice the removal of video equiptment, remember Mj's Neverland pad where he had his
room with a alarm outside., of his bedroom door ? Now an entertainer of this level would not, I repeat would not have zero video surveillance cameras.   Plus, I am sure that the cameras wherever they were placed were screwed into the wall.  So you most likely have to climb a tall ladder, drill in hand and remove the screws to release the cameras.   So someone had to know about someone removing the cameras.  
The cook said she leaves at night  and MJ was at his concert at night , so where were the kids and the nanny ?  
Did anyone ever hear when Mj went to his concert practice where the kids were ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just feeling too tired guys, - Hopefully something I said will trigger something else for us to look at.
If not nothing ventured, nothing gained.  Right ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Ok I just thought of something, I know at first I just talk about my thoughts.  But this is something we have not looked at before, please read and see if you have the information that may start to put all of this
mess together
(mostly in the last paragraph, is where your information is needed, please read )

Do you guys remember Derek Clontz, ?  in which he said that they doctor is prepared to be the scapegoat,
and that Michael is recovering, gaining weight, resting up until he is ready to show his new stuff to the world.   (Now that may or not be true)   However, if Dr Murray gets off, and he does not lose his physicians license, then we will know for sure that it is a hoax and Mj may return.  
Remember when Mj cancelled his first concerts, perhaps that is a sign as well, maybe he was not ready to perform at the level he is used to performing, and he had to do it, for his reputation, ego, and possibly letting down his fans.  Remember all of those video cameras in Carolwood, that miracuously disappeared ?
Well C'mon now, to take down video equiptment that was placed on high up on walls, with screws in it.
Someone had to notice the removal of video equiptment, remember Mj's Neverland pad where he had his
room with a alarm outside., of his bedroom door ? Now an entertainer of this level would not, I repeat would not have zero video surveillance cameras.   Plus, I am sure that the cameras wherever they were placed were screwed into the wall.  So you most likely have to climb a tall ladder, drill in hand and remove the screws to release the cameras.   So someone had to know about someone removing the cameras.  
The cook said she leaves at night  and MJ was at his concert at night , so where were the kids and the nanny ?  
Did anyone ever hear when Mj went to his concert practice where the kids were ?

Good post, you make a good point regarding the children, I thought Nanny Grace had been fired? So yes good point.

I think it is only the Security Tapes  which are missing not the actual cameras they would be quite easy to remove.

:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Shortly, time will tell concerning Dr. Murray. Follow the news and what doesn`t make sense.Clontz/cassandra and Bow did make statements, but these were making us hope and not really showing evidence, as did a lot of other signs and pseudoclues/facts.

I believe that Michael is alive and that differing stories are being thrown in our lap to keep things confused for a good purpose.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

INTERSTING THAT THE VIDEO TAPES HAVE NOT BEEN REFERED TO BY LAPD.....OR ANYONE ELSE.........ALL THESE REPORTS TOTALLY MESS MY HEAD UP......WHAT IS THE TRUTH..?????? I NEED A SPELL IN THE PADDED CELL.....AGAIN!!!!!.....XXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael always had several nanny's for his children, not just Grace. ( Only when he was out of the country she was the only one with him) They were just more in the background then her. When Grace was fired he simply had a different nanny for the kids.

The surveillance tapes are a big mystery, and makes me think something is being covered up.
Also why mention that the tapes are missing? I thought it was odd that there were special reports about that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

Quote from: "xirisjex"
Michael always had several nanny's for his children, not just Grace. ( Only when he was out of the country she was the only one with him) They were just more in the background then her. When Grace was fired he simply had a different nanny for the kids.

The surveillance tapes are a big mystery, and makes me think something is being covered up.
Also why mention that the tapes are missing? I thought it was odd that there were special reports about that

No tapes, no evidence. This keeps the investigation going longer. I would bet money MJ has those tapes. Whatever reason he had for disappearing, he needed time to sort it out. And they needed us to believe the tapes were missing. JMO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "mdc"
Quote from: "xirisjex"

Also why mention that the tapes are missing? I thought it was odd that there were special reports about that

No tapes, no evidence. This keeps the investigation going longer. I would bet money MJ has those tapes. Whatever reason he had for disappearing, he needed time to sort it out. And they needed us to believe the tapes were missing. JMO

I've been saying from day one that I think MJ has the tapes - he obviously wouldn't want anyone else to see what went on that day - the hoax would be over before it started.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions