It's Only a Matter of Time...
February 04, 2010, 06:26:28 AM
Until Michael will REVEAL Himself. For example, Tiger Woods. He wasn't seen or Spotted anywhere since the ''car accident'' on thanksgiving. The Media was reporting that he was hiding in at the Cablevision Boss' Home: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or he was on his Yacht named ''Privacy'': You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login all along  he was HIDING here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login so folks it's only a matter of time until Michael is ''Spotted'' and REVEALED :D  :D  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: It's Only a Matter of Time...
February 04, 2010, 07:07:00 AM
I don't want to be a blow hard but it is my belief that Michael Jackson will not be returning.
Why would he pull off a hoax just to come back?  Come back to what?  A mess of things?

Comparing Tiger Woods to MJ is way off track.  Sorry, not intending to be mean to your idea.  Please remember that Michael is extremely shy -- I believe his intent is to disappear so he can find peace.  It's not in him to make some grand reappearance, that is not his style.  7 months is not a long time for recovery of anything.  Please stand in Michael's shoes and see how you may feel.

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 07:26:41 AM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
I don't want to be a blow hard but it is my belief that Michael Jackson will not be returning.
Why would he pull off a hoax just to come back?  Come back to what?  A mess of things?

Comparing Tiger Woods to MJ is way off track.  Sorry, not intending to be mean to your idea.  Please remember that Michael is extremely shy -- I believe his intent is to disappear so he can find peace.  It's not in him to make some grand reappearance, that is not his style.  7 months is not a long time for recovery of anything.  Please stand in Michael's shoes and see how you may feel.

xoxoxo
i Wasn't trying to compare Tiger woods to MJ. I was just comparing to the Two situations. How tiger was in hiding, Like MJ is now, and how in a matter of time Tiger was in that rehab center since Thanksgiving but eventually ''Revelad'' Himself. MJ is Hiding now and i was just comparing the two situations. How tiger was in hiding for a few weeks and how mj is still in hiding since june 25th and how eventually tiger was Revealed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 04, 2010, 08:15:58 AM

Yeah I understand you but why all those clues? This Is It? everything that has something to do with the hoax. It is just NOT coincidence. Just not possible.
Michael said in this is it:
Thank you for your patience. Believe and have faith.

and after the credits was just amazing ;)

That's why I believe he will come back :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 04, 2010, 08:45:01 AM
Yeah I agree with Eva. He's going to come back. There were lots of clues in This Is It. Besides, think of his children. They can't keep on like this...Accepting all the awards and making speeches like he's dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

February 04, 2010, 08:47:35 AM
I don't think Michael wants Murray to be murdered if he doesn't come back.. Sounds like you think he is most likely dead when you say he wont return.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

February 04, 2010, 09:02:51 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
Yeah I understand you but why all those clues? This Is It? everything that has something to do with the hoax. It is just NOT coincidence. Just not possible.

Eva R = you are so right! I believe that he will come back too. Besides, I don't believe he can live under a fake identity for the rest of his life and disguising 24/7 and not able to go out with his children etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 04, 2010, 10:51:47 AM
Quote from: "Lou"
Quote from: "Eva R"

Eva R = you are so right! I believe that he will come back too. Besides, I don't believe he can live under a fake identity for the rest of his life and disguising 24/7 and not able to go out with his children etc.
no exactly! I mean someday someone would spot him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 04, 2010, 11:10:05 AM
I'm going to liken the situation of MJ's reveal to a serial killer scenario. When a serial killer has killed for a while they like to get gratification. The form it may take is taunting the police or leaving coded messages or clues. There is no point in killing if they don't get some form of recognition. Maybe the return will be MJ's gratification/satisfaction? Hope this analogy makes some sense. It does to me, if not then forget I said it. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 11:38:38 AM
I know we've all been seeing these obvious "clues" here and there, some that are very convincing and some that are just pure imagination (sorry but that's just my own opnion). However, if these "clues" are so obvious why aren't other people questioning them? I mean the majority, and I'm gonna mainly refer to MJ-fans because the rest of the world probably don't care as much, believe that Michael has passed away. I wanted to ask you guys what you think about this, why do you think this is the case? Wouldn't MJ-fans be seeing these things? I'm starting to question my own sanity, lol!  :lol: Could it be that we're interpreting things the way we want them to be and therefore see them as "clues"? I want to hear your opinions please...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 04, 2010, 11:41:36 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
I know we've all been seeing these obvious "clues" here and there, some that are very convincing and some that are just pure imagination (sorry but that's just my own opnion). However, if these "clues" are so obvious why aren't other people questioning them? I mean the majority, and I'm gonna mainly refer to MJ-fans because the rest of the world probably don't care as much, believe that Michael has passed away. I wanted to ask you guys what you think about this, why do you think this is the case? Wouldn't MJ-fans be seeing these things? I'm starting to question my own sanity, lol!  :lol: Could it be that we're interpreting things the way we want them to be and therefore see them as "clues"? I want to hear your opinions please...
I think lots of fans do not look to things like we do. We see those clues.
And I think fans will not believe it so fast. they think he would NEVER do it so they don't even going to look at those clues. And I and other believers asked to MJ fans what they thought about Mike not being on RIP lists and this and that but they all think there is a reason for it and stuff. I think they just don't WANT to see it or something :S

And I don't think we only think that for example Prince his speech is a clue. It IS just weird that they never spoke about their dad and not even I miss you. That is not we that want to have clues, it IS weird! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 04, 2010, 12:28:28 PM
I am a good example of an MJ fan who believed MJ had died. I only started to realize something was amiss after seeing Internet death hoax videos and hoax death sites. I only discovered these sites by accident. I was not suspicious of anything enough to think MJ had hoaxed his death. I thought some aspects of the case were strange, Conrad Murray's lack of medical knowledge, trashcans at the burial, chewing gum antics and why were there two helicopters. All those things were odd to me before I knew of the hoax. I watched the memorial and I'm ashamed to say I didn't notice/and not smart enough to see anything wrong. Because it never occurred to me that MJ could or would hoax his death so I was not looking for strange stuff. When I saw the Larry King interview with Dave Dave on YouTube in mid September that was when I thought there might be something to these hoax videos. If it revealed it is not MJ on LKL as some hoaxers believe then I take comfort from all the other weird happenings that support the hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 12:47:01 PM
i think its soon like valentines day cos kids were in front of everyonce eyes alone thats why i think hes coming sooner rather than later was that the last part before return the kids then mj :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 01:39:42 PM
i do believe that murray will be charged with michaels death. but i dont believe that he will serve anytime in jail. i believe that michael will return just in time to keep murray from doing prison time. michael is at war with the gov. and media and all the lies they tell. he will prove that they never investigated his death properly to find out he was not dead and charged a man with his murder. thus proving to the world that media and goverment do lie. he has already delivered his message of love now its time for the next step. this is only my opionion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 04, 2010, 02:16:49 PM
So then:

Hurray up, Michael :D!

No really...Murray is goin to be booked and to be brought to court on Friday ( tomorrow)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions