Fans from TEXAS USA
February 04, 2010, 08:40:44 AM
In view of our discussions of NWO and illuminati I wanted to pass on these interviews to Texans of the importance to vote this month.   Politicians are waking up too and have more inside info about the lies than we do. Thank God for people like Debra Medina.

3 segments to listen to:

Debra Medina Back on Alex Jones Tv 1/2: Debra Medina for Texas Governor 2010  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login      (Jan 15th 2010 show)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login          (Jan 28th 2010 show)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login        (Jan 31st 2010 show)

xoxoxo
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Fans from TEXAS USA
February 04, 2010, 10:50:39 AM
Its unfortunate that Alex Jones hates MJ ,he said some pretty horrible things about Mj , I know ,because I cussed him out profusely and he blocked me from his U-tube channel .I tried & tried to get him to see that Mj was all about Liberty and freedom for all . But he was not having it . He was Quite horrible about MJ and he should apologize publicly .The very things that Alex Jones preaches about ,happened to Mj .The Gov spying on him for the last 17 yrs. ,being accused of a crime he did not commit , big corporate elites trying to run Mj,s Biz & Money {they are doing it now too} Police brutality , MEDIA LIES {AJ talks about that one all the time } I think Michael and Alex Jones were on mostly the same page on these issues .Unfortunately AJ fails to realize this .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Fans from TEXAS USA
February 04, 2010, 01:31:49 PM
Quote from: "kelly wright"
Its unfortunate that Alex Jones hates MJ ,he said some pretty horrible things about Mj , I know ,because I cussed him out profusely and he blocked me from his U-tube channel .I tried & tried to get him to see that Mj was all about Liberty and freedom for all . But he was not having it . He was Quite horrible about MJ and he should apologize publicly .The very things that Alex Jones preaches about ,happened to Mj .The Gov spying on him for the last 17 yrs. ,being accused of a crime he did not commit , big corporate elites trying to run Mj,s Biz & Money {they are doing it now too} Police brutality , MEDIA LIES {AJ talks about that one all the time } I think Michael and Alex Jones were on mostly the same page on these issues .Unfortunately AJ fails to realize this .

Cuz, Mr. Jones has his head up his...so far he can't see straight.  :roll:  :evil:
Once I heard what he said about MJ, I dropped him like a hot potato!(used to respect him on the radio).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (B. Howard Fans)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (Martin Page Fans)