Re: President Obama addressing MJ's death
February 01, 2010, 04:20:38 AM
I do not agree with the illuminati theory sorry.  I don't think MJ was being controlled neither Obama.  That's my opinion.  Sound like the ones that keep promoting the idea of illuminati are the one being controlled no disrespect but we are free to express ourselves on here.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

February 01, 2010, 09:22:33 AM
karmaknowstruth, I agree with what you say, do not think of U.S. Domestic Politics but his foreign policy, Obama last year promised to Eliminate the prison of Guantanamo, to continue sending troops to Afghanistan, install 7 military bases in Colombia (I wonder that?), Not to mention they already have bases on the islands of Aruba and Curacao, also in Peru, That is the Nobel Prize "of what?, How the war?  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Serenitys_Dream

February 01, 2010, 10:40:45 AM
I just wanted to point out that When Michael supposedly "died" Obama did NOT issue a statement. He later did give one but only when so many people were upset that he had not done so previously. Please be aware of the TRUTH!!

June 26, 2009 5:46 PM
How Obama Handled Jackson's Death

The White House DID NOT issue a formal written statement on his passing.
White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs quoted the president as saying that Jackson had “aspects of his life that were sad and tragic.” It was a polite way of referring to a troubled individual with a record of strange behavior and conduct that included a criminal trial on charges of child molestation of which he was acquitted.

So why did President Obama NOT issue one for Michael Jackson? “I thought I did a pretty good job,” spokesman Gibbs told reporters during his daily briefing.

Obama on Michael Jackson's death

Posted: Thursday, July 02, 2009 1:48 PM by Mark Murray

In an on-camera interview today with the AP, President Obama was asked for his reaction to the apparent perception in the black community that HE WASN'T "respectful enough" to the death of Michael Jackson.

So after the controversy Obama release the following statement on July 2, 2009. This statement is also criticized by many...

"Michael Jackson is -- will go down in history as one of the greatest entertainers. I grew up on his music, still have all his stuff on my iPod. You know, I think his brilliance as a performer also was paired with a tragic and in many ways sad personal life. But, you know, I am glad to see that he is being remembered primarily for the great joy that he brought to a lot of people through his extraordinary gifts as an entertainer."

Please be aware that Obama is a puppet and he only came out and said anything about Michael after the outrage at his silence. Obama is trying to maintain his created facade, an illusion of caring but still just an illusion.

THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 09:42:04 PM
I happened to catch a news-clip of P.Obama on TV (not the 2nd-hand statement from the press secretary)
 Reporter asks him his thoughts on MJ's "death" and he replies "I still have all of his music in my i-pod". "All" of his music ? Gee, wonder if he has Invincible. Anyway, that's all he said.
  Point is not what he said but, how he said it. He was looking down with a 1/2- to the corner of his mouth smile, (I swear); it was quirky.
  Now, it would make sense to me, considering high profile, security etc. that Michael himself may have told him prior to faking his death. I don't know, of course.

Whether P.Obama believes MJ to be dead or alive, what about mention of Michael's humanitarianism ? Is he waiting for us to clear MJ's name 1rst so he's in the clear w/out people-pleasing ?
  Four former US presidents honored Michael ! Is he wary of what people may think due to the fact that Michael's legacy is tarnished by lies & perverse sensationalism ?  [sad (to say the least) but true ] Michael was acquitted on all counts.
Being that Obama studied at one of the finest law schools in the world, does he not stand by his own justice system ?
Is he not sick of the media himself yet ? Does he not care about International relations ? Come on...we look pretty stupid to the rest of the world by our gov.'s failure to honor MJ's charitable work.
Is it because he's friends with Ms. O ? What is it with him ?
 I don't get it.[attachment=2:1k38kjbs]smaller Michael w- Nelson Mandela 6700_101156139897502_100000093489248_35675_6245660_n.jpg[/attachment:1k38kjbs]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

February 02, 2010, 02:59:38 PM
I go on blind faith when it comes to this matter.
 Whether President Obama knows, has come to believe or pays MJ any mind is immaterial
in a way.
  I don't think that Michael really cares whether or not he is recognized for his charitable work.
Michael knows that giving is not about talking about what one has done and being commended; it's about just giving; just doing it.
  It's just that I've yearned for MIchael to be seen in his true light, rather than represented as something other than who he is.
   Though naive (which I recognize because I've grown to have awareness of the consequences of my own naivety) Michael has not been in denial of who he is and what his place has grown to be in the world. As for now, I really don't think that Michael wants to be in the limelight. I think he just wants to be free to be himself with the respect and privacy that he deserves.
Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 07:41:36 PM by cawobeth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We need to give Michael a living legacy of true honor.
"Stand-up, stand-up" to clear his name.
Isn\'t this the least we can do for him ?

February 02, 2010, 10:32:49 PM
Edit
Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 08:27:43 AM by White_Orchid
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 12:00:03 AM
I had read that Obama, like Clinton, had asked Michael to perform at the Inauguration and Michael turned him down....too busy planning his hoax, I guess.  I think Obama was a bit peaved or hurt and actually asked him a second time, but was again turned down.  I guess hoaxing your death takes a while to prepare and MJ just didn't have the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 12:59:01 AM
Quote from: "Liberian Girl Heehee"
I had read that Obama, like Clinton, had asked Michael to perform at the Inauguration and Michael turned him down....too busy planning his hoax, I guess.  I think Obama was a bit peaved or hurt and actually asked him a second time, but was again turned down.  I guess hoaxing your death takes a while to prepare and MJ just didn't have the time.

That would have been cool if he would have performed.  I got tired of seeing Beyonce singing At Last like 20 times that night.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 04, 2010, 01:37:50 PM
I agree with the poster who wrote, presidents are groomed long before they are put up as presidential candidates. Just something to add: Go research 'the Chicago Boys'. Obama is one of 'em. Who was his 'godfather' during election? Zbigniew Brzezinski. Go research into his 'history'. If you then still believe these 'candidates' have been elected because they are so damn good at their job ... well, as a matter of fact they ARE. Just with the differenciation that they're so damn good at following the Chicago Boys & Co agenda - which is what finally secures their 'throne'. And which is certainly NOT in the peoples favour.
BTW:  McClain represented on the outside too much the Bushesque politic the US people had for 8 years, that's why it was just obvious people would go for Obama. They set those two up against each other, always knowing Obama will become president of their Corporation called 'United States of America' over McClain.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions