melodyTopic starter

"Can You Feel It" Music Video Analysis
July 07, 2010, 02:56:18 AM
I came across this series a year or so ago, but decided to post this now. Sorry if it's a double post, nothing came up when I searched.

The youtuber known as "myztifyan1" analyzed the Jackson's "Can You Feel It" Music Video for freemasonic symbolism. She doesn't accuse them of knowingly using it, which is where I stand on the issue. I question the intentions of the behind-the-scenes staff: Robert Abel and Associates (RA&A), the ones who created the special effects;the editors, who selected and trimmed video footage; the designers, responsible for costume & set designs; the choreographer, the one dictating who moved, how they moved; and the directors Bruce Gowers and Robert Abel, the ones responsible for telling people what to do and when to do it. It's hard to find any information about the video, who specifically worked on it, and who conceptualized what. But I don't think the Jacksons were aware of the symbolism. Even as a solo artist Michael left his projects in the hands of others (he says so in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login @ 3:24-3:56) which left a gaping window of opportunity for people to embed subliminal messages.

Anyway, enjoy  :)

[youtube:2aij37te]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9WGsFMm9h4&feature=PlayList&p=B4CEED7FA3E54904&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1[/youtube:2aij37te]

link to playlist: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "myztifyan1"
We know that these messages are present in our modern times, but when did they begin? What effects did it have on our society and have the messages themselves evolved or remained the same? This video series attempts to explore these ideas beginning with the messages contained in the music video "Can You Feel It" by the Jacksons.

Note: I do recognize these symbols could also pass for biblical symbolism (which may have been Michael's intent). But the free masonry perspective is worth evaluating anyway.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Re: "Can You Feel It" Music Video Analysis
July 07, 2010, 04:05:38 AM
I copied your NOTE to show it isn't just passing for that, IT IS THAT.

:mrgreen: Note: I do recognize these symbols could also pass for biblical symbolism (which may have been Michael's intent).  :mrgreen:

Research RAINBOW CHILDREN

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

melodyTopic starter

Re: "Can You Feel It" Music Video Analysis
July 07, 2010, 04:21:54 AM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
I copied your NOTE to show it isn't just passing for that, IT IS THAT.

:mrgreen: Note: I do recognize these symbols could also pass for biblical symbolism (which may have been Michael's intent).  :mrgreen:

Research RAINBOW CHILDREN

Peace

Which is why it would've flown under Michael's radar. I'm proposing (as well as myztifyan1) that other people hijacked the video and embedded their own messages. For Michael, especially if he wasn't familiar with free masonry, it would've just appeared as biblical symbolism to him.

As for "Rainbow Children", that's more new age than biblical.

edit: Also, freemasons do use biblical figures/names like Enoch, Boaz, Jachin etc... watch the video and you'll see that they've blended all sorts of theology into their philosophy. Michael would not have detected their manipulation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions