You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's only just beginning.

Georgia Senate opposes forcing microchips into people

ShareThis PrintE-mail
By Ty Tagami
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Georgians worried about having miniature computer circuits inserted into their bodies without their consent can rest a little easier now that their state lawmakers have taken action.

More Georgia politics stories »

Senators slam DOT board, DOT rethinks accounting move
School board reform alive
Senate: No microchip implants
Who's Who at the Capitol
More Ga. Politics news, helpful links
Political Insider / Jim Galloway »
Anti-abortion group targets black women with billboards
Blog: Gold Dome Live »
Senators meet on DOT accounting, DOT board may re-think

The state Senate voted overwhelmingly Thursday for legislation that would prohibit involuntary implantation of microchips in any body part.

“By passing this bill, we are sending the message that Georgia is committed to upholding its citizens’ constitutional rights and protection of their person,” the bill's author, Sen. Chip Pearson (R-Dawsonville), said in a written statement. He said technology is moving fast and “we must be careful that it doesn’t come at the harm of citizens. The benefits of a microchip that can be internally implanted are also available in many external forms.”

The Senate voted 47-2 in favor of the bill.

The Internet is awash with rumors about the government inserting microchips into people's heads without their consent or knowledge. This bill would prohibit that.

If Senate Bill 235 becomes law, it would ban microchip implantation against a person's will regardless of that person's age.

The Microchip Consent Act of 2010 defines a "microchip" as "any microdevice, sensor, transmitter, mechanism, electronically readable marking, or nanotechnology that is passively or actively capable of transmitting or receiving information."

The legislation exempts pacemakers from its prohibition.

The act would  amend the assault and battery portion of the Georgia code to make it illegal to require insertion in exchange for any benefit, including employment, promotion or "any means that causes a person to acquiesce."

The bill would make involuntary installations a misdemeanor, and it would establish penalties for unwanted insertions. It also would create guidelines for voluntary implantation and require that only physicians put microchips into people.

The following is taken from Illuminati News 2012 - a dismantling of codes

* The term "New World Order", just like the term "Illuminati", has been used by at least two different groups, meaning basically two different things:

1) A goal to change the current Order ("The Old World Order"), which is considered evil and anti-survival, and therefore the current power elite I call the Illuminati (see definition above) needs to be overthrown and their Old World Order to be destroyed and replaced by a benevolent "New World Order". The goal is a humanity-friendly One World Government. The means to overthrow the current Old World Order is by violence, if necessary. The reason I don't support this group is that I don't believe in their tactics. I believe in this.

2) A goal to reduce the world population to 500 million people in order to create a micro-chipped total enslaved society and a One World Government, run like a world dictatorship. This is the New World Order the Bush's, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, Gordon Brown, Henry Kissinger, Zbigniew Brzezinski and others are ringing in and have almost accomplished.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

airieslady

I read about their agenda... but didn't know they were trying to push this already!  Seems like this is happening too fast!   :shock:  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

MJLover1990

That is why it's so important that people WAKE UP!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

didnt the depopulation plan start in december 31 2009? they are enjecting a growth hormone in the animals and food we eat...they predict that a million alone will die of starvation... im just saying there is going to be alot dying because they want to have an equal balance between humans and nature which is 500 mil...right now we are at around 6 billion. they are also adding flouride in the water...which is bad.
and they say the vaccine for H1N1 sterilizes...this is bad but i have woken up. I told my mom about it she thought i was crazy but atleast i got the idea in her head
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Every adult i know said all of this nwo, illuminati, and 2012 crap is major bull...how is it as soon as 2012 movie came out all of a sudden all these other theories came into play right after...as a child i can admit i do listen to what i hear and i do focus on what i read. but i think all this illuminati crap is brainwashing me because now i dont even listen to music, watch music videos and tv because it seems like everything means sumthing....why havent we heard about all this in the 90s?  -sigh- this is so confusing. all this stuff got me questioning what i should believe. and seriously my mom said reading this stuff is against my religion but idk anymore it just so confusing

just venting....just venting......had to get the thought out my mind........ :oops:  :cry:  :arrow:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SIMPLY-[MJ
"]Every adult i know said all of this nwo, illuminati, and 2012 crap is major bull...how is it as soon as 2012 movie came out all of a sudden all these other theories came into play right after...as a child i can admit i do listen to what i hear and i do focus on what i read. but i think all this illuminati crap is brainwashing me because now i dont even listen to music, watch music videos and tv because it seems like everything means sumthing....why havent we heard about all this in the 90s?  -sigh- this is so confusing. all this stuff got me questioning what i should believe. and seriously my mom said reading this stuff is against my religion but idk anymore it just so confusing

just venting....just venting......had to get the thought out my mind........ :oops:  :cry:  :arrow:
maybe the movie is just trying to tell you hey its true...and they are giving you the option to believe it or not. We are not telling you this to be afraid...we telling you this so you can be aware! As long as your aware that it exist. Dont feel fear beacuse they thrive on fear. Now your job is to spread the message. This does exist and you need to be aware. You can still listen to music and watch tv...you just need to be aware. every since i have woken up everything is so clear to me. I am aware of my surroundings. NO im not saying Im living in fear i am actually more comfortable about whats going on now because atleast NOW i know whats going on. Wake up and get out of your bubble because the world is not what your family make it out to be...Dont be afraid, just be aware and spread it. Even if they dont believe you, you planted that seed of what if...and thats a good thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think the movie is there to make us think it's just something we see in movies. So when you tell people about the nwo they will laugh and just say "you watch to many movies".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Let\'s not forget...

somekindofsign

Verychip

From 9/11 people started to ask for a chip for their children safety.
This has been going on long ago now.
People will end up asking for it as happened with credit card, cell phone.
They´re not going to force you if you can ask for it.

"Look how useful is it, you can open your home´s door with it, buying without cash, store your medical records, store or providing med doses... you can use it for everything..."

There are people who have already implanted it on them to be a night club member, so drinks are charged into account directly, they can identify themselves, access to vip zone...

If they do it to drink... many people will do that for bigger and smaller reasons.

They´re trying to give to the chip as many atractive utilities as they can.
They are starting with opinion surveys, tv debates... "Many children kidnaping are happening, so would you put a chip in your children´s school bag or bracelet for safety?"

And puppet TV "fast thinkers" give their opinion "Of course, what´s wrong? Everything for our children sake and safety"...

Of course they used it first in criminals and rapists on parole...

In many countries we have a new RFchip ID...

They are patient if they want and can make things happen in a real slow motion.
So big audience, public, voters, clients... (that´s how they treat us) just don´t realize.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions