JERMAINE JACKSON: FAMILY SEEKS 'SWIFT JUSTICE FOR OUR BROTHER'

Copyright 2009 Gareth Cattermole / Getty Images

Jermaine Jackson speaks out about the charges that Dr. Conrad Murray is reportedly anticipating related to the death of Michael Jackson.
"I'm not happy that it has taken this long for charges to be brought against 'anybody' in the death of my brother Michael Jackson, but I'm certainly pleased the time has arrived," Jermaine tells ET. "It is a painful and difficult time for my family, but we are strong and united in making sure we find swift justice for our brother. I thank the fans for all their undying support and for standing with our family through all the difficult times. Hopefully with the promised action that will take place in the next 48 hours, we can begin healing."
Meanwhile, a source close to Michael Jackson's family tells ET that the King of Pop's relatives are outraged that the music icon's former embattled personal physician would dare to see Michael's grave at Forest Lawn Memorial Parks & Mortuaries in Glendale, CA, a story ET brought you first.
The Associated Press reported on Tuesday that prosecutors reportedly plan to charge Dr. Murray with manslaughter rather than going through a grand jury. Dr. Murray has denied any wrongdoing related to Jackson's death.
ET's source reveals that Michael's mother Katherine Jackson and his brother Jermaine Jackson met with members of the District Attorney's office for four hours to go over details in the case.
These actions were taken so that the family would not be caught off guard when the reported pending charges against Dr. Murray are announced Wednesday. Dr. Murray's lawyer told ET that the physician is planning to turn himself in.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jennie

I know what you mean, it makes me nervous as well when I read or hear stuff like this, like on the finale of the jackson5.

However there's been something on my mind for some time now, not that I've actually given it a lot of thought but... I have a lot of books and biographie's on MJ and yes I know a lot that is written in them is probably bs. One thing that does seem to be consistent in every book is how Michael would keep his family away from him a lot and kinda get annoyed with them. So I really have to wonder sometimes if they would all know about the hoax, or if only maybe his mother and maybe some of his sisters but they would not be telling. I dont know... Just a thought :?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah, I think it's about time we all admit that he is truly dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

~Souza~

It was about time something would happen regarding Murray.

"Hopefully with the promised action that will take place in the next 48 hours, we can begin healing."

I do not get why people are losing hope about this, what did you think? They already postponed it since October.

Heal the world, maybe within the next 24 hours something significant will happen. Mike is alive and kicking, I have my popcorn ready for the livestream on TMZ tomorrow!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Don't get discouraged.  I'm not at all discouraged.  There is no way to explain the 100000 oddities that do not add up in this case.  

The will that does not list his children's names legally correctly
The signature on the will being an exact copy off the signature found online
Michael not being in LA on 07/07/02 to sign the will (he was in New York, documented on film)
The memorial - Liberian Girl, I'm alive, The skys the limit
The dates of memorial and will 07/07/02 & 07/07/07 = 7 year difference
The fake funeral, shot two different times, Liberian girl, TII dancers in Victory Jackets
Four different fake death certificates with four different census tract #s
No official signature on any of the four fake death certificates
Probate court cases being completely bogus and phony.
No dates of death on anything that is copyrighted (because it is against the law)
No dates of death on his website, in the Opus, in the movie, on the CD, on the DVD
The disclaimer on the TII DVD that says the interviews are for entertainment only
The fake child support money with Gilda on the $100 bills
Trash pick-up being on Wednesdays at Holmby Hills - not Thursdays
Ambulance with no lights and no sirens
Fake ambulance photo cloned from a photo 20 years ago
911 call as shown on the screen in the firetruck originated from Beverly Hills Hotel
No emotion whatsoever from Alvarez during the 911 call - NONE!
"Internment" on the funeral program rather than "interment"
"Repass" on the funeral program rather than "repast"
Smile lyrics backwards - Light up your face with sadness, hide every trace of gladness
Messages/memorial - I'm alive, The Sky's the Limit, In my PAINS, red liberian girl photo
Yellow liberian girl photo as the only photo used at the funeral 70 days after death
Family 77 minutes late for funeral 70 days after death
The reality series being based on a "dream" that Michael had died
Memorial being listed in the IMDB as genre: Music - Reality TV
Princess Diana's memorial being listed in the IMDB as genre:  News

Contradicting stories from the all involved about where they were when they found out.
Janet was in Atlanta.
Janet was in New York.
Latoya was at home.
Latoya was in her car.
Latoya asked the nurse "is it true" and she "no, it's not true.  I was SO relieved!"
Brian Oxman said MJ was buried immediately following the memorial on 07/07/09.
Joe Jackson does not know where Michael's body is on 07/21/09 on Larry King Live

I could go on and on and on and on and on.  

We are entering a brand new twist & turn, but WHATEVER HAPPENS, DON'T LET GO OF HIS HAND!  He is the master and we all know deep inside that he IS NOT DEAD!  The family is getting JUSTICE for Michael.

Keep the Faith and Stay Strong no matter what happens in the next few days.   ;)   :!:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Shout

Quote from: "~Souza~"

"Hopefully with the promised action that will take place in the next 48 hours, we can begin healing."

I do not get why people are losing hope about this, what did you think? They already postponed it since October.

Heal the world, maybe within the next 24 hours something significant will happen. Mike is alive and kicking, I have my popcorn ready for the livestream on TMZ tomorrow!  ;)

Yes, I agree to that. Although it is hard to believe right now and I had my times when I did not know what to think anymore. There is a possibility that he could be really dead but you are right about that they say it all the time that CM will be charged and last year it was said that it will happen this year. I just wait and see what will happen in some hours I do not think that everything will be over in one day. We do not know how often CM must appear in court or what will happen there. There is still hope for us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
At a time of pervasive fraud, it is a revolutionary act to say the truth!

(George Orwell)

bec

Read the article carefully. The DA has said nothing. LAPD has said nothing. The entire AP article is based on "a source not authorised to speak publically about the case". Uhuh. That means my friends, this is all bullshit. I could be that source for all you know.

In fact, read every article you can get your hands on regarding this Murray surrender thing. Only Chernoff is quoted making any kind of statement here. I would assume Chernoff knows what's up, he's "representing" "Murray". LAPD refuses to say anything, the DA refuses to say anything. Their silence is really all we need to know right now.

Murray is going to surrender? Oh really. Surrender you say. My friends, that means HE IS  NOT GOING TO BE ARRESTED. YEAH.

And some say this means he's dead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. God we have learned so little.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

Quote from: "Shout"

Yes, I agree to that. Although it is hard to believe right now and I had my times when I did not know what to think anymore. There is a possibility that he could be really dead but you are right about that they say it all the time that CM will be charged and last year it was said that it will happen this year. I just wait and see what will happen in some hours I do not think that everything will be over in one day. We do not know how often CM must appear in court or what will happen there. There is still hope for us.

Oh, I do not think Mike will return tomorrow, maybe not even for a few months, but this is a big thing and we need to be on top of this.

Like lovemjforeverandever said:

"We are entering a brand new twist & turn, but WHATEVER HAPPENS, DON'T LET GO OF HIS HAND! He is the master and we all know deep inside that he IS NOT DEAD! The family is getting JUSTICE for Michael."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh, I do not think Mike will return tomorrow, maybe not even for a few months, but this is a big thing and we need to be on top of this.

"We are entering a brand new twist & turn, but WHATEVER HAPPENS, DON'T LET GO OF HIS HAND! He is the master and we all know deep inside that he IS NOT DEAD! The family is getting JUSTICE for Michael."
Justice for what? He's alive!
Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 10:12:10 PM by PinkTopaz
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lovemj4everandever"
Don't get discouraged.  I'm not at all discouraged.  There is no way to explain the 100000 oddities that do not add up in this case.  

The will that does not list his children's names legally correctly
The signature on the will being an exact copy off the signature found online
Michael not being in LA on 07/07/02 to sign the will (he was in New York, documented on film)
The memorial - Liberian Girl, I'm alive, The skys the limit
The dates of memorial and will 07/07/02 & 07/07/07 = 7 year difference
The fake funeral, shot two different times, Liberian girl, TII dancers in Victory Jackets
Four different fake death certificates with four different census tract #s
No official signature on any of the four fake death certificates
Probate court cases being completely bogus and phony.
No dates of death on anything that is copyrighted (because it is against the law)
No dates of death on his website, in the Opus, in the movie, on the CD, on the DVD
The disclaimer on the TII DVD that says the interviews are for entertainment only
The fake child support money with Gilda on the $100 bills
Trash pick-up being on Wednesdays at Holmby Hills - not Thursdays
Ambulance with no lights and no sirens
Fake ambulance photo cloned from a photo 20 years ago
911 call as shown on the screen in the firetruck originated from Beverly Hills Hotel
No emotion whatsoever from Alvarez during the 911 call - NONE!
"Internment" on the funeral program rather than "interment"
"Repass" on the funeral program rather than "repast"
Smile lyrics backwards - Light up your face with sadness, hide every trace of gladness
Messages/memorial - I'm alive, The Sky's the Limit, In my PAINS, red liberian girl photo
Yellow liberian girl photo as the only photo used at the funeral 70 days after death
Family 77 minutes late for funeral 70 days after death
The reality series being based on a "dream" that Michael had died
Memorial being listed in the IMDB as genre: Music - Reality TV
Princess Diana's memorial being listed in the IMDB as genre:  News

Contradicting stories from the all involved about where they were when they found out.
Janet was in Atlanta.
Janet was in New York.
Latoya was at home.
Latoya was in her car.
Latoya asked the nurse "is it true" and she "no, it's not true.  I was SO relieved!"
Brian Oxman said MJ was buried immediately following the memorial on 07/07/09.
Joe Jackson does not know where Michael's body is on 07/21/09 on Larry King Live

I could go on and on and on and on and on.  

We are entering a brand new twist & turn, but WHATEVER HAPPENS, DON'T LET GO OF HIS HAND!  He is the master and we all know deep inside that he IS NOT DEAD!  The family is getting JUSTICE for Michael.

Keep the Faith and Stay Strong no matter what happens in the next few days.   ;)   :!:

Thanks!  I needed that!!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

~Souza~

Quote from: "PinkTopaz"

Justice for what has been done to him, because he can't speak up himself now, justice for all the others that had to endure the same, justice for the world that is going down because of the controlling governments and media. Of course he's alive!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Exactly. What is that secrecy about? Why so much secrets IF Murray eventually will go public trial?
Why not arrested but called to surrend. Did DA send invitation to Mr. DOCTOR DEAD?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Justice for what has been done to him, because he can't speak up himself now, justice for all the others that had to endure the same, justice for the world that is going down because of the controlling governments and media. Of course he's alive!
You mean you think they will make some kind of statement about the NWO tomorrow? And why do you think he himself wouldn't return tomorrow or take months?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

You mean you think they will make some kind of statement about the NWO tomorrow? And why do you think he himself wouldn't return tomorrow or take months?

No, they won't, but it could be a turning point. But now I read that it's not going to happen tomorrow. All the suspence!  :lol:

Postponed again, let's see what happens...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's very frustrating indeed, all these uncertainties..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions