Souza's right....something has to happen to Murray.  The timing of his surrender is pretty weird.  Why not surrender the day he "killed" Michael.  We have gone through - and help me if I left anything out - the Memorial, the Burial, the 2 week unveiling of This Is It, the extension of the unveiling of This Is It, the AMA Tribute, the VMA Tribute, the release of This Is It DVD/BR, Travis teaching everyone including maximum prison inmates the Drill, the Grammy Tribute but not Memorium, and now just as things quiet down....ta da!....Murray surrenders with a stop at FL.  Well, not quite...Murray hasn't surrendered just yet, but maybe tomorrow.

I am going to keep the faith and I am not letting go of Michael's hand right now.  Murray's going to have to be put away for a long time for me to believe that maybe This Is It...This is Really It....This is the Final Curtain Call.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Doc Murray is a symbol.
I don't fully understand his job tasks yet but he is a helper.
He is the one concentrating the attention, he is in the spotlight - meanwhile Michael may do what he never could until June 25 - only now being in the shadows and the dark and pulling behind the scenes.

English is a phantastic symbolic language.
I always wondered about the so many meanings of some words.
"put to rest", "passed" etc.
One could write books with these words - if taken out of the context that we give them.
Read between the lines. Re-read the phrases out of gossip context.
There you'll find what it's about.

What the family is saying is - agree with Souza - they want justice for Michael's end of being the King of Pop.
The public crucifixion with nailing him on a lover's cross (Jim Croce said it very well) was induced since 1993 and brought many many years of permanent horror.
In addition he was publicly stoned by those who "knew better" and needed a scapegoat.

One cannot heal from a trauma like that by just being abroad in Bahrain and Ireland some time and returning by waving a hand "I am back again, dear fans, dear media, dear publishers, come and see me again!..."

IMO Murray is representing the scapegoat these days but as he is a symbol they watch over him. The delays are on purpose to buy time for Michael and to stir up the soup.

There is a new crucifixion in the make.

We are heading towards global wake-up call. The soup will get really hot.
If you were not convinced by TII and everything good that accompanied us and lighted our way, you may lose your path during the next weeks.
Take glasses of a 7 yr. old child if you feel like falling. The perception of children is simple and heartful. Look with your heart, open your eyes, smell the fish and build your own opinion.
Stand tall.
It's all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Great posts Souza ans Grace! I´m 100% agree with both of you.
What ever happens don´t let go of his hand :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean & the beat in my heart... Thinking of you!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

there we go again...... every time something like this happens some believers start doubting.... I think all this game it´s not for us.... it´s for the NON BELIEVERS!! for them to realize that something very weird is going on!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Da troot will prevail

Very good point Still BeLIEve, for the NON-BELIVERS to wake up that something is fishy! I wish my husband would be one of them! LOL! He thinks I'm literally crazy to think MJ is alive! Can't wait to prove him wrong! Sorry, had to vent a little, I just keep getting my hopes up that the BAM day is here and then more delays! It will happen when the time is right for MJ. CHEERS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Once CM opened his mouth, they HAD to do something with him!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "Shout"
Quote from: "~Souza~"
It was about time something would happen regarding Murray.

"Hopefully with the promised action that will take place in the next 48 hours, we can begin healing."

I do not get why people are losing hope about this, what did you think? They already postponed it since October.

Heal the world, maybe within the next 24 hours something significant will happen. Mike is alive and kicking, I have my popcorn ready for the livestream on TMZ tomorrow!  ;)

Yes, I agree to that. Although it is hard to believe right now and I had my times when I did not know what to think anymore. There is a possibility that he could be really dead but you are right about that they say it all the time that CM will be charged and last year it was said that it will happen this year. I just wait and see what will happen in some hours I do not think that everything will be over in one day. We do not know how often CM must appear in court or what will happen there. There is still hope for us.

Oh, I do not think Mike will return tomorrow, maybe not even for a few months, but this is a big thing and we need to be on top of this.

Like lovemjforeverandever said:

"We are entering a brand new twist & turn, but WHATEVER HAPPENS, DON'T LET GO OF HIS HAND! He is the master and we all know deep inside that he IS NOT DEAD! The family is getting JUSTICE for Michael."

Amen, Souza! You got that right! MJ, I am never letting go of your hand! I love you too much to let go or leave you! God bless everyone, and Keep The Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Follow MJHOAXALIVE chat for updates  there is alot of info in the court room its very messy lots of bad guys...  I don't care if Micheal performs again he does not need to I just hope he is still alive and well, and is getting justice for all the injustice that has been done to him...  

I think what is happening is just a distraction of something because it all to ridiculous to be real..

Keep the faith
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wouldn't lose hope. They were saying Dr. Murray will surrender on Friday & will be arraigned. Now, the LAPD & DA are fighting & can't get it together, so it is being delayed again. No surrender or arraignment for Dr. Murray. & as far as the family goes, notice the ones who are always speaking out, Latoya, Jermaine & Joe. They are the most scandalous, lying, greedy of all the family. Maybe Michael didn't involve them in the hoax for that reason, they would probably mess it all up with their mouths! lol. Even if they speak out, if Michael is alive, which it is pointing to more & more, then he has people helping him & can keep control of what happens regardless of the 3 of them & their claims. I mean, look at how the LAPD & DA are handling this, it seems more & more that this is a hoax & they are helping keep it covered up & if that's the case do you really think they will listen to what Latoya, Jermaine or Joe say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Quote from: "Grace"
Doc Murray is a symbol.
I don't fully understand his job tasks yet but he is a helper.
He is the one concentrating the attention, he is in the spotlight - meanwhile Michael may do what he never could until June 25 - only now being in the shadows and the dark and pulling behind the scenes.

English is a phantastic symbolic language.
I always wondered about the so many meanings of some words.
"put to rest", "passed" etc.
One could write books with these words - if taken out of the context that we give them.
Read between the lines. Re-read the phrases out of gossip context.
There you'll find what it's about.

What the family is saying is - agree with Souza - they want justice for Michael's end of being the King of Pop.
The public crucifixion with nailing him on a lover's cross (Jim Croce said it very well) was induced since 1993 and brought many many years of permanent horror.
In addition he was publicly stoned by those who "knew better" and needed a scapegoat.

One cannot heal from a trauma like that by just being abroad in Bahrain and Ireland some time and returning by waving a hand "I am back again, dear fans, dear media, dear publishers, come and see me again!..."

IMO Murray is representing the scapegoat these days but as he is a symbol they watch over him. The delays are on purpose to buy time for Michael and to stir up the soup.

There is a new crucifixion in the make.

We are heading towards global wake-up call. The soup will get really hot.
If you were not convinced by TII and everything good that accompanied us and lighted our way, you may lose your path during the next weeks.
Take glasses of a 7 yr. old child if you feel like falling. The perception of children is simple and heartful. Look with your heart, open your eyes, smell the fish and build your own opinion.
Stand tall.
It's all for L.O.V.E.

You're brilliant Grace, I couldn't have said it better myself, though I have tried many times. I have long believed Murray to be symbolic in the role he is playing. Look at what we have been told about him: he is a professional black man who fell from grace, like Michael. He is, reportedly, a holistic doctor who is being painted as doctor feel good and doctor death by the media (sound familier?). He is being portrayed as incompetant and irresponsible. His money troubles and family issues (child support, girlfriend, ex-wives) are being displayed for us all to scorn and criticize. He is hounded and stalked by the media. He has been painted as guilty in the court of public opinion thanks to the tabloids long before charges were even discussed.

There's so many other little quirks about the Murray character that look and sound and feel SO familier... that YouTube message to his supporters was just the tip of the iceberg. Hoaxers speculating that he was actually Michael in disguise I'm sure pleased Michael very much...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

michael said: adventure, great adventure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "susie_23"
Yeah, I think it's about time we all admit that he is truly dead.

Never. I'm not giving up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

It doesn't make me nervous.  The Jacksons always got something to say and notice who the spokesperson is in the article Mr. drama Jermaine.  Notice he said they seek "swift" justice like they want it to hurry up and get over with.  They been waiting this long how he gone say the family seek swift justice now.  It's been like 8 months.  They should have said that months ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Last News Murray don't turn himself in, because he don't want to be handcoft??
Michael had that expirience by handcofting, and then they found out that
Murray is MJ..... :mrgreen: I told you this is a set up for the media.
look at the hands of DR Murray and they are to tuny for a fathead.
:mrgreen:

Celebrity Justice
Dr. Murray's Lawyer -- No Plan to Surrender

Posted Feb 3rd 2010 1:26PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyer says he's in the dark -- and doesn't even know if the D.A. will file charges in the death of Michael Jackson.

J. Michael Flanagan: Click to watch
J. Michael Flanagan just arrived at his law office in Glendale, CA, and said there are "no plans" to turn Dr. Murray over to authorities.

As we have already reported, however, we know Dr. Murray's legal team has been in touch with the D.A. and they were told they'd get a call as soon as charges were filed so Dr. Murray could go to the courthouse in downtown L.A. and surrender.

As we first reported, the D.A. has already drafted a criminal complaint against Dr. Murray, who will be charged with involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death.

Take a look at the risk they are white. :mrgreen:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

What if they are talking about the media? It's the tabloids that killed Michael ('s soul) by dragging him through the dirt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)