Quote from: "Sangre"
What if they are talking about the media? It's the tabloids that killed Michael ('s soul) by dragging him through the dirt.

Believe me MJ is not dead  ;)  :mrgreen:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sangre

Quote from: "Angel Wynton"
Quote from: "Sangre"
What if they are talking about the media? It's the tabloids that killed Michael ('s soul) by dragging him through the dirt.

Believe me MJ is not dead  ;)  :mrgreen:

I didn't say he was dead. Michael's life was destroyed by media and that's what I meant when I said "killed." I'm sorry, I should have been clearer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "Grace"
Doc Murray is a symbol.
I don't fully understand his job tasks yet but he is a helper.
He is the one concentrating the attention, he is in the spotlight - meanwhile Michael may do what he never could until June 25 - only now being in the shadows and the dark and pulling behind the scenes.

(...).

You're brilliant Grace, I couldn't have said it better myself, though I have tried many times. I have long believed Murray to be symbolic in the role he is playing. Look at what we have been told about him: he is a professional black man who fell from grace, like Michael. He is, reportedly, a holistic doctor who is being painted as doctor feel good and doctor death by the media (sound familier?). He is being portrayed as incompetant and irresponsible. His money troubles and family issues (child support, girlfriend, ex-wives) are being displayed for us all to scorn and criticize. He is hounded and stalked by the media. He has been painted as guilty in the court of public opinion thanks to the tabloids long before charges were even discussed.

There's so many other little quirks about the Murray character that look and sound and feel SO familier... that YouTube message to his supporters was just the tip of the iceberg. Hoaxers speculating that he was actually Michael in disguise I'm sure pleased Michael very much...

Yep he s just a symbol. I totally agree with u guys. I started beLIEving there s a hoax, mostly because of Murray. Why on earth would MJ need a cardiologist???? That for me alone is a symbol... cardiologist takes care of heart and looking for symbolism, of love...."It s all for L.O.V.E."... i think "cardiologist" has a meaning there

Especially considering what a great cardiologist he seems to be (doing CPR on a bed to a man with a faint pulse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And back to the topic, i m not nervous when i hear Jermaine, Joseph or LaToya speak....All through the years i never believed a word they said. They r just crawling for attention. So either way, or MJ s dead and they keep on with what they do best (looking for publicity) or he s alive and those 3 are always the ones adressing the medias cause they are so good at it and enjoying it.

I would be nervous when i start seing Katherine or Rebbie adress the media. CAuse they seem to be the only ones who aren't looking for fame

And if Jermaine wanted ppl to take this story seriously, he should have advised his wife not to wear a "Michael Lives" T-shirt.............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Quote from: "PrettyYoungTeletubby"
Quote from: "Grace"
Doc Murray is a symbol.
I don't fully understand his job tasks yet but he is a helper.
He is the one concentrating the attention, he is in the spotlight - meanwhile Michael may do what he never could until June 25 - only now being in the shadows and the dark and pulling behind the scenes.

(...).

You're brilliant Grace, I couldn't have said it better myself, though I have tried many times. I have long believed Murray to be symbolic in the role he is playing. Look at what we have been told about him: he is a professional black man who fell from grace, like Michael. He is, reportedly, a holistic doctor who is being painted as doctor feel good and doctor death by the media (sound familier?). He is being portrayed as incompetant and irresponsible. His money troubles and family issues (child support, girlfriend, ex-wives) are being displayed for us all to scorn and criticize. He is hounded and stalked by the media. He has been painted as guilty in the court of public opinion thanks to the tabloids long before charges were even discussed.

FBI agent is what I think

There's so many other little quirks about the Murray character that look and sound and feel SO familier... that YouTube message to his supporters was just the tip of the iceberg. Hoaxers speculating that he was actually Michael in disguise I'm sure pleased Michael very much...

Yep he s just a symbol. I totally agree with u guys. I started beLIEving there s a hoax, mostly because of Murray. Why on earth would MJ need a cardiologist???? That for me alone is a symbol... cardiologist takes care of heart and looking for symbolism, of love...."It s all for L.O.V.E."... i think "cardiologist" has a meaning there

Especially considering what a great cardiologist he seems to be (doing CPR on a bed to a man with a faint pulse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

And back to the topic, i m not nervous when i hear Jermaine, Joseph or LaToya speak....All through the years i never believed a word they said. They r just crawling for attention. So either way, or MJ s dead and they keep on with what they do best (looking for publicity) or he s alive and those 3 are always the ones adressing the medias cause they are so good at it and enjoying it.

I would be nervous when i start seing Katherine or Rebbie adress the media. CAuse they seem to be the only ones who aren't looking for fame

And if Jermaine wanted ppl to take this story seriously, he should have advised his wife not to wear a "Michael Lives" T-shirt.............
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Rosie

Read the article carefully. The DA has said nothing. LAPD has said nothing. The entire AP article is based on "a source not authorised to speak publically about the case". Uhuh. That means my friends, this is all bullshit. I could be that source for all you know.

In fact, read every article you can get your hands on regarding this Murray surrender thing. Only Chernoff is quoted making any kind of statement here. I would assume Chernoff knows what's up, he's "representing" "Murray". LAPD refuses to say anything, the DA refuses to say anything. Their silence is really all we need to know right now.

Murray is going to surrender? Oh really. Surrender you say. My friends, that means HE IS  NOT GOING TO BE ARRESTED. YEAH.

And some say this means he's dead. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. God we have learned so little.

I'm with you bec!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions