mykidsmum

Widen our Investigation
February 04, 2010, 08:36:43 PM
Hi everyone.  I want to say that I am on the fence about MJ being alive.  I want to say that I think this forum has come up with a TON of insight, things no one is talking about or has forgotten (it seems everyone has already forgotten MJ was not on the "in Memory" list at the Grammy's)  I want to say, that If MJ is not hoaxing and he did pass, there is something so much bigger going on and unless we broaden our scope to include possibilities that he may have died, we may never get the truth.  I feel that we need not be so quick to dismiss what some people are saying, I'll use Karen Faye as an example.  I think that there is a possibility that whoever is behind this, Sony, AEG...who ever, that they are doing things intentionally to keep us from finding the truth!  I think not putting MJ on the Memorandum list at the Grammy's is one of those tricks...we see that and we say...SEE!  HE IS ALIVE! and then when Karen Faye says the things she does about Thome Thome and AEG, we say she is lying and crazy trying to plant ideas in our heads to throw us off the path that MJ faked his death.  I think that in researching these things, we will arrive at the truth.  Believe he hoaxed and is still alive, or believe he is dead (I hope not) but we have to look into both options because researching the reasons he was wanted dead and was possibly killed, is going to get us to the complete truth.  I have ALWAYS thought that if he is indeed dead, there is something bigger behind it than we could imagine.  Just ask yourselves, why would MJ allow an auction of ALL his precious personal belongings to be auctioned off?  We saw he didn't because he was able to have it STOPPED!  Think...Think... MJ was not in the poor house when he died.  MJ is not just selling records here in America...He is the ONLY star who nets GLOBAL sales daily!  Why is it important to make MJ look broke before death?  

I have a sinking feeling that this forum is just a glorified fan site because my thread about MJ wearing a wig was locked.  This proves that this forum is unable to handle unsavory things.  It was interesting to see how people would digest delving into MJ life and finding out things about him that could lead to the reason why he is no longer here.  I made an argument to one of the moderators that his leaked autopsy report stated he had a wig and a tatooed hairline.  Fake autopsy or real, someone leaked the truth about MJ's hair.  If it was MJ himself, why?  Why would he give up that info.  Someone said that he wanted SOMEBODY to know something... Somebody who knew for sure he has a tatooed hairline and a wig.  WHY?  But, like I told the moderator who locked my thread...people will just continue thinking that is a lie and MJ is a saint and all is perfect and well.  There are still people in denial that he had LUPUS!  If you look at these health issues he had, it would explain so so so much about who he was and WHY he acted the way he did!  Did you know that when LUPUS flairs up, the baldness increases?  If MJ was in the midst of a LUPUS flair since 2000 (when he started wearing full head wigs) then I'm sure it was impossible, IMPOSSIBLE for him to do 50 concert dates.  This would explain why he hasn't performed in so long!  So why pretend?  Why even do 10 if you can't even do one?  I'm frustrated with the LACK of information.  I really feel that we can broaden out.  I'm not saying you have to believe he is dead but atleast investigate the possiblity because it will lead to the truth, no matter if he is dead or if he hoaxed...please God let it be a hoax:)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Boreas

Re: Widen our Investigation
February 04, 2010, 09:11:07 PM
Agreed. Hoax or no hoax, something is definitely fishy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 04, 2010, 10:22:22 PM
Quote from: "Boreas"
Agreed. Hoax or no hoax, something is definitely fishy.
thank you for that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

February 05, 2010, 12:04:27 AM
You are VERY much on the mark with these statements and something has clear
been swept under the rug.  As some will see as a death hoax, some will see as
suspicious for entirely different reason.  
It is fact that sheriffs department investigated the coroner's office to try to find the
result of leaks.  WHY..if the information was not even remotely true?  Here, I am not
saying it was not without some sensationalism, but still enough must be accurate to
bring in another office?
WHY did the coroners office request ALL medical files on Michael Jackson.."including
radiology and psychiatric records"??
WHY are we choosing to forget these aspects just as they want us to??
I did not notice your post was shut down due to wig statement.  WHY?  We must discuss
all things to get to the truth?  A truth!
Sometime, I like the fluff and fun it lightens the mood, but one cannot be in exasperation of
not finding answers and at same time, not face any truths revealed in other manners.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 12:14:14 AM
Quote from: "Zen"
You are VERY much on the mark with these statements and something has clear
been swept under the rug.  As some will see as a death hoax, some will see as
suspicious for entirely different reason.  
It is fact that sheriffs department investigated the coroner's office to try to find the
result of leaks.  WHY..if the information was not even remotely true?  Here, I am not
saying it was not without some sensationalism, but still enough must be accurate to
bring in another office?
WHY did the coroners office request ALL medical files on Michael Jackson.."including
radiology and psychiatric records"??
WHY are we choosing to forget these aspects just as they want us to??
I did not notice your post was shut down due to wig statement.  WHY?  We must discuss
all things to get to the truth?  A truth!
Sometime, I like the fluff and fun it lightens the mood, but one cannot be in exasperation of
not finding answers and at same time, not face any truths revealed in other manners.

I'm not sure it was shut down because of the topic but because people became too disrespectful. That's only my opinion. I also believe we are missing valuable clues and information in search of the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 05, 2010, 01:02:52 AM
i think people are viewing MJ as godly and perfect when in fact MJ was human therefore he is not perfect...MJ loses his cool every now and then he gets mad, frustrated, happy, or sad. When people read things that may be the truth but dont seem like somethin MJ would do they immediately shut it down because it ruins THEIR OWN IMAGE on how they see him
that goes with the investigation to...they are so in the light of thinking he is alive that anything that may debunk something they immediately shut it out.

hoax or now hoax there is something HUGE going on behind scences lol.... and i want to get to the bottom of it...7 months is too long. i am tired of waiting for the media to tell us whats going on because they are the least reliable people to listen to anyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 05, 2010, 06:34:48 PM
At least one intelligent post!
Thank you
That is why i posted somewhere that we should post everthing we know for a fact
and not this ridiculous thing like Michael was behind the curtains to sing at the grammys
I believe all of them were lip synching
Did you see that most TV performances Michael was lip synching even at his concerts.. for example Thriller in the Bucharest show.. he would lip synch just a few songs and the rest was live

Please let start a thread where we can post everything we know for sure
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Boreas

February 05, 2010, 11:36:56 PM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
i think people are viewing MJ as godly and perfect when in fact MJ was human therefore he is not perfect...MJ loses his cool every now and then he gets mad, frustrated, happy, or sad. When people read things that may be the truth but dont seem like somethin MJ would do they immediately shut it down because it ruins THEIR OWN IMAGE on how they see him
that goes with the investigation to...they are so in the light of thinking he is alive that anything that may debunk something they immediately shut it out.

hoax or now hoax there is something HUGE going on behind scences lol.... and i want to get to the bottom of it...7 months is too long. i am tired of waiting for the media to tell us whats going on because they are the least reliable people to listen to anyways

You are absolutely right. I really do not like it when people will say " oh no, he wouldn't do that!"...he was human, and he was a man, and he was a wealthy and famous (most famous) man. You can be equally a humanitarian and good and all that, but that doesn't mean you can't get nasty or opinionated or be free of emotions. I don't like it either when topics get shut down simply because the standard was that MJ was a saint and he could do no wrong. Every one makes mistakes, and NO ONE is perfect. If someone was  completely perfect, how boring would that be? I could ramble on about it, but I won't. I just wanna say that I agree.  But I also know, that it doesn't matter if one is on the fence, all I know, is that something is certainly FISHY about this whole situation. I am not saying this from a fan point of view that there has to be something weird, I am saying that there is SOMETHING weird about this. Don't know if it's Illuminati or whatever, but something is wrong. All I want is justice for Michael Jackson, because, while he wasn't a saint, he definitely wasn't a bad human being...and he CARED, and got other people to CARE. The best we can do is spread his message and care about each other and this planet. And if he did pass, then we can still spread that message and make it MATTER.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions