Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "billiejean17"
Why didn't they get a job and have respect for them selves?

Who said they didn't?

tito has been gigging on the club circuit with his blues band, so he's actually the only one besides janet, who lives off his music. club gigs in the states are still 'mostly door money'-gigs as far as i know, meaning you get whatever comes in with tickets, or even less. i heard of 100 $-gigs in clubs that you will get in texas. he's not making a whole lot of money as a musician and his type of music doesn't sell well. plus, he doesn't tour outside the states as far as i know and never did a solo album. he just wants to play and not be at the center of attention.  
i feel sorry for him reading this, too. i think he deserves a break. he should be in the spotlight for once and show his craft. i like him, i think he's a real good and humble guy and he never sold himself to anyone.

Tito toured in England at the end of 2009 with Gladys Knight I think.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Quote from: "tabloidburn"
Quote from: "Dancing_Machine"
Quote from: "billiejean17"
Why didn't they get a job and have respect for them selves?

Who said they didn't?

tito has been gigging on the club circuit with his blues band, so he's actually the only one besides janet, who lives off his music. club gigs in the states are still 'mostly door money'-gigs as far as i know, meaning you get whatever comes in with tickets, or even less. i heard of 100 $-gigs in clubs that you will get in texas. he's not making a whole lot of money as a musician and his type of music doesn't sell well. plus, he doesn't tour outside the states as far as i know and never did a solo album. he just wants to play and not be at the center of attention.  
i feel sorry for him reading this, too. i think he deserves a break. he should be in the spotlight for once and show his craft. i like him, i think he's a real good and humble guy and he never sold himself to anyone.

Tito toured in England at the end of 2009 with Gladys Knight I think.

oh, cool! so he does europe, too? i never seen him announced anywhere or heard of him being outside the u.s.. only thing i knew is that he was on the blues cruise a couple of times. thx for the update!  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel - mj 2003

i have incredible disguises, i can fool my own mother - mj 1988

...details at eleven...

wear something green!

proud member of the army of l.o.v.e!

Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
So is that why they're doing all this promo work since MJ "died" paying off their bills. Seems kind of cruel imo. Make money from their "dead" brother.

They probably only get paid for their work at the end :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

the arabian nights

Quote from: "word"
The Jacksons will never be broke as long as they got Katherine.However this is from the media,the same people who said Marlon was a bag boy in a Super Market....

maybe this is the reason for the will to make the family more independent - but there is a rich sister - janet

would she not give some money
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Quote from: "msteetee34"
I highly doubt this story.  I bet it's not even from a liable source.  Tito got a nice house on their reality show so I don't think he's hurting for money.  He also does his own concerts and he is coming out with a line of hats too.  Jermaine was straight rolling in a phantom and got a nice house too and so does Jackie.  I think Jackie got like two houses.  Marlon he does real estate.  The Jacksons alway rolling in some nice rides limos, SUV. They always are traveling too so I don't think any of the Jacksons are broke.  Maybe if the story is actually true maybe he wasn't interested in having those items anymore and sold them.  That doesn't mean he's broke.  Shoot if I had some Elvis stuff right now I be selling it too and invest the money in something else.

the SUV's could be mike didnt he buy 16 or something like that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

THIS GUY SUEING TITO IS FORMER MJ´S BOGYGUARD. SAMEONE WHO SOLD THE STORY TO THE SUN TABLIOD ALONG WITH URRI GELLER TELLING ABOUT THE DRUGS. HE CALLED MICHAEL A FRIEND AND ALSO SAID ABOUT A GIRLFRIEND THAT WAS IN LOVE WITH. SHORTLY AFTER INTERVIEW WITH GRACE THE NANY CAME OUT SAYING SHE PUMBT HIS STOMACK FULL OF PILLS, IT IS BELIEVED SHE IS THE GIRFRIEND. BUT THIS TWO TALKED URI AND FIDDLES ABOUT MICHAEL´S ADDICTIONES.
I REALLY DON´T BELIEVE IN THESE STORIES. JUST MONEY INVOLVED AND TABLIODE BS ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions