My thoughts about the Hoax and recent events...
February 05, 2010, 07:26:51 AM
About MJ coming back-
At first I was maybe 50/50 but now I am like 80/20 that he will come back. I say this because I know NOTHING for sure. I can only go by my instinct and speculate on what I've seen and heard. Someone said that, "no, this is it..as MJ said" I feel this to be the opposite. Every since June 25th it hasn't been it it's been the complete opposite. MJ has become a household name again and will the recent build up of all the stories and MJ (7 months later) being all over the news makes me think that we're coming to the climax of this "film". MJ has always struck me as sneaky (in a good way, not a creepy way). He seemed as though he always had something up his sleeve and he could never reveal EVERYTHING to us. Throughout the latter years of his life he was basically unable to execute the message that he was trying to convey his entire career...love...peace...unity..and preserving our Earth and it's resources. They (media) tainted his image to many (non or not true fans)so that he could never truly reach the masses with his message. I believe this was his only way to get around those barriers and get the WORLDS attention. Although MJ has always been relevant to me...he is overall soooooooooo much more relevant than he has been since hmmmm History. Yes he dropped albums after History but to me History was his last BIG tour and the end of the fame that he enjoyed his entire life (again this pertains to the general public not his loyal fans). MJ is EVERYWHERE. Isn't it funny that even though MJ is EVERYWHERE he's not in places where he should be....like FL...TMZ memoriam page....Grammys Memoriam page....not listed on the This is it memoriam....NOTHING. He's creating this HUGE fictional story of how many assumed his legacy would end and the media would get the last laugh by him dying of the stereotypical overdose. By the way....who in the world would really believe that a man  sick enough to need anesthesia to sleep at night could be gettin all crunk at the 02 conference and dancing for 80+ hours at Staples Center....c'mon the non-believers are on media crack if you ask me. And I believe that he has placed many of these OBVIOUS clues JUST to make those look stupid and naive for believing obvious crap that makes no sense whatsoever in the real world. MJ is going to make the media damn near go out of business lol. He is going to make them look like utter fools at the ridiculousness they have been putting out for months. The media absolutely ruined Mj's life..and his message. I say this because many people ignored his message of love and all that after the trials.  On my last and final subject (I think lol) is the Grammys. Number 1. That was NOT a Mj tribute...that was spreading his message. If someone as HUGE as MJ dies you don't sing the Earth song...sorry to upset sensitive ones but look this is MYYYYYYYYYYYY opinion okay....I love love love the earth song and love his message and believe in his message but I am honestly aware that this was not one  of his major hits that I think of when I hear MJ I think of Thriller, Bad, Dirty Diana, and so much more. With that said...I say that it is weird for them to choose this particular song to ONLY sing at his tribute. Should a tribute be some compellation of his beautiful songs INCLUDING Earth Song??? I dunno but this further leads me to believe that these are all signs that MJ is in control....not the media. He is letting things be heard that HE wants to be heard. He has been planting seeds probably since 2005 or 2007 to make all of this work. I can't imagine the hurt the MJ must have felt with all of the allegations...children were all like his children and how dare u accuse a man of molesting his children. I believe he was furious and had to fight fire with fire and beat them at their own game....THE MEDIA! I can't wait to see how this unfolds but I have a weird feeling the Truth will prevail soon and very soon!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you. Yes... It didn't seem like a tribute to MJ in the Grammy. I felt that it was more emphasized they spread a message. The main message of Prince's speech was L.O.V.E. and  that of the Earth Song was the same, the love of mother nature.  I think that there would be special reasons the message was chosen, not the others.
Then... There's one answer, if it's true.
Why did they more focus on the message than the tribute to MJ's music life?
That may mean MJ had a message to give us, the fans and the people around the world.
I could be wrong, but I really hope...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I agree with you that it was not exactly a tribute to MJ, but rather a revealing of his message to the world.  A message which most people were blind to.  All this was followed up by the remake of We Are The World, another song with his message to premier at the Olympic Opening Ceremony, which has the slogan BELIEVE.
I'm just wondering when it was decided to premier the new version at the Olympics.  It seems to me that such an event has been planned for 4 years, ever since the city was chosen by the Committee.  A lot of time goes into planning these ceremonies, not to mention a lot of rehearsals.  How long have they known about this? Who decided? Was it a last minute add-on? Any thoughts on this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

topsecretgirl

I was thinking it's almost Prince birthday (13/02), so maybe that's when he's coming back 8-)
Oops wrong topic?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I like the way you think ! you got me thinking!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I also think michael will comeback .. I believe he won't let murray be a criminal forever if murray is innocent .. michael knows how it feel when someone is innocent but treated like a criminal and he won't let anyone feels the same pain as he had before ..
 :? what do you think guys ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !

Quote from: "topsecretgirl"
I was thinking it's almost Prince birthday (13/02), so maybe that's when he's coming back 8-)
Oops wrong topic?
hehe, you never know  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

valentines day so he cn celebrate with prince then return to fans PERFECT its all for LOVE ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions