Re: Jermaine at ET online
February 05, 2010, 11:37:45 PM
Ok who knows a physic????? Would someone just ask them if our suspicions are correct???? Would someone please do that???? It would sure make things alot easier!!! :|
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 06, 2010, 12:13:39 AM
Quote from: "mehere"
Jermaine just tweeted:

In talking about the Ustream
 ALLJACK5ONS    u guys on that Ustream. We gotta moderate it better, then I'll go on. I don't like reading conspiracy theories. not good.

I didn't like this :( I think he's talking about hoax believers :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

February 06, 2010, 12:15:47 AM
Quote from: "PureLove"
Quote from: "mehere"
Jermaine just tweeted:

In talking about the Ustream
 ALLJACK5ONS    u guys on that Ustream. We gotta moderate it better, then I'll go on. I don't like reading conspiracy theories. not good.

I didn't like this :( I think he's talking about hoax believers :(

Oh yes.  Absolutely
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 12:19:18 AM
I still think MJ is alive regardless of this interview until I see some hard evidence to prove otherwise.  I definitely think there is something bigger to this story that we don't know about.  As far as MJ coming back into the spotlight I'm still up in the air about that one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
February 06, 2010, 12:23:05 AM
Coma doesn't make sense to me either. Why wouldn't they tell the truth if he was in a coma? And we would have heard long time ago from a hospital employee about it.

And if this is a hoax, why did he give us all the clues? Just to make us know that he's alive? And he did it to run away from the public life? Is this it? If he wasn't going to come back why did he give us the clues? Look how we all feel right now after 7 long months!

And if he's going to come back, why do the Jacksons insist so much that he's really gone, not coming back etc? I'm so sorry but I'm feeling terrible right now and I'm crying so bad. I really don't know what to think no more. Would he make us wait this long? I mean, yes we learned a lot from this hoax but it's like a torture to me now. Watching all the arresting news about Murray and listening to JAcksons and other people talking about him like he's really gone. I don't know what and who to believe no more. Lots of theories, lots of informers and so many more on the other side who insist that he's gone! I'm so sorry if I upset any of you but this is how I feel right now :( :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mehere

February 06, 2010, 12:44:04 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
I still think MJ is alive regardless of this interview until I see some hard evidence to prove otherwise.  I definitely think there is something bigger to this story that we don't know about.  As far as MJ coming back into the spotlight I'm still up in the air about that one.

I'm with you on that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
February 06, 2010, 03:13:29 AM
I know this is a difficult time for all of us,  but the reason I keep going on is because I ask myself this quesion..........

HOW FAR WOULD I GO TO PROTECT SOMEONE I LOVED SO MUCH, FROM DEATH OR MURDER??????????????????????????????

WHAT WOULD I DO IF MY SON WAS THREATENED TO BE HARMED?????  WOULD I LIE TO PROTECT HIM, MY SON?????????????????   THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS ..YES.  I WOULD DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES, AND I CERTAINLY WOULD LIE OVER AND OVER AGAIN IF IT MEANT IT WAS THE ONLY WAY OF SAVING MY SON OR BROTHER.  I WOULD DO ANYTHING I COULD TO PROTECT HIM FROM CERTAIN DEATH.     AS A SINGLE MOTHER OF A 6 YO, I OFTEN SAY I WOULD TAKE A BULLET FOR HIM, OR I WOULD JUMP IN FRONT OF A CAR FOR  HIM.   AREN'T THE JACKSONS ALL FAMILY?  AND AREN'T THEY ALL BUT MUM AND DAD ACTORS??????
WHEN THE DAY COMES THAT I SEE KATHERINE TALKING ABOUT MJ  BEING DEAD, THEN I WILL ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE IS.   AND THAT DAY HAS AND WILL NEVER COME.  KATHERINE CAN'T LIE LIKE THAT.  SHE HAS KEPT TO HERSELF AND SO HAS REBBIE............REBBIE WASN'T EVEN AT THE PRIVATE FUNERAL.  A FEW OF THE JACKSONS ARE NOT ABLE TO LIE IN  PUBLIC AS YOU HAVE NOTICED.  MAYBE THEY'RE NOT CAPABLE OF MAINTIAING A LIE AS WELL AS OTHERS....THAT'S WHY THEY ALWAYS CHOOSE "JERMAINE" TO SPEAK.....ISN'T THAT TELLING YOU SOMETHING.....
KEEP THE FAITH, EVEN ON THE BAD NEWS DAYS....IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLAN.

JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT IN YOUR TIME OF DESPAIR.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 06:27:11 AM
hello everyone,  newbie here and i agree with those who say the coma theory is not likely to be correct.  apart from the logical arguments against it already raised, i also think of how he put Dileo and Branca in place in the nick of time. Dileo to represent his interests in the Sony ATV catalogue, and Branca for executing the will and managing the estate.  even if the will is fake, for instance, it was necessary to have something so that the children could be taken care of - and his mother, too - while he is away and cannot do anything about providing for them.

a few times in this journey, i have almost given up believing.  this usually happens when i see any of the family members crying. in fact, i have stopped clicking on links that tell me someone in the family is shedding tears. i assume it's true and i don't have to see it. it is something i don't understand, if this is a hoax.  to me, the feelings are genuine.  but then again, if Michael had to hoax his death, that in itself is a very sad thing, especially if the reason is that there are threats to his life.  i recall Ms Katherine's expression at the funeral, and i think she would be as sad if her son was forced into hiding.  it shouldn't have happened.  

i could leave this journey and accept that Michael is truly gone, but it's hard to do without having all the questions answered.  there are a lot of inconsistencies, slip-ups, and otherwise weird stuff out there which are factual instead of imagined.  for one, i don't understand how his sister, Janet, could forget where she was when the news broke.  Tyler Perry said she was filming with them in Atlanta, but Janet recently said she was at her home in NY.  and then who could forget Ben Evanstad's "that day and the other d..."

my current worry is Murray and what happens to him.  still, it's been a long 7 months and the authorities really have no choice but to let the case go ahead.  what other excuse could they have for delaying when the world is getting really impatient?  whether Michael intends to come back or not is another matter altogether, but i am watching what happens to Murray.  

i'm sorry for the long post.  got carried away...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 07:06:44 AM
Hey did anyone notice that after they were talking about Michael taking any blame, Jermaine said Michael doesn't know, Present tense. Also Jermaine won't come right out and say Murray should be charged with murder. Man if it were my brother I would say murder in no uncertain terms, not what could it be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 07:07:47 AM
I've been thinking about how people are questioning the Jackson family's lack of emotion. For example, not showing how outraged they are for the delay in the investigation. We ask, if Michael was murdered wouldn't they be more aggressive in their search for justice? Well, we don't know what goes on behind the "scenes" and maybe the Jackson's have decided to stay low for people to take it seriously and avoid being ridiculed. Let's face it, a lot of people do make fun of them even MJ fans! 7 months is ridiculous but perhaps the prosecution wants to make sure they really have a strong case and we know how unbelivably weird the circumstances have been.

This is just another thought of mine. I truly want to belive that all these strange things that are going on and don't add up is because Michael is alive but what I really want is the truth and therefore I try to things in different perspectives. My mind is exhausted but I need to keep searching. I love Michael too much just to accept what is being told and I guess we all feel the same since we're all here  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 06, 2010, 12:17:57 PM
Ok! i honestly think that he seemed more angry than sad and grieving!
I did notice the "doesnt" he goes michael doesnt know that which seemed like a lie to me.. if he faked his death he would have to know what kind of case would be presented to make it believable and if he had really died why would he be doctor shopping like reports have been saying if he really thought it was ok and anyone could do it!
 and i think he is angry which is understandable and might also make him sad because michael had to take a mugshot and he suffered police brutality and he was innocent... how could a person that authorities think is guilty be treated differently? Do you guys get what im saying? im having trouble explaining !

and his tweet is just weird! because if its not a death hoax then some one was conspiring against him! or things just wont make sense!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

February 06, 2010, 01:20:35 PM
TO 2GOOD2BTRUE

Amen to it,couldn't say it better ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

February 07, 2010, 01:44:14 AM
It sounds like you want Michael back, at what cost. His fans, his music, its all for love l.o.v.e. I say, if Michael Mikaeel is out there, let him live HIS life. If he is sick and/or ill give him your prayers for a speedy recovery, and if he is no longer among the living I hope he's welcome in Abrahams bosom.
Smile, pray, and be kind to all. God is the judge and we have work to do

If a mad dog is wild can he learn to love and show love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions