Joe Jackson files legal docs about MJ death pics.....

  • 24 Replies
  • 1284 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 177
    • Show only replies by MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF
    • http://www.myspace.com/canadiancutie80

Joe Jackson files legal docs about MJ death pics.....

  • on: February 05, 2010, 07:47:45 PM
Joe Jackson has just filed legal docs asking a court to acknowledge Michael Jackson's family has a right to sue news outlets that published photos of Michael Jackson dead.

Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, filed papers with the court in the Michael Jackson estate case, claiming there is legal precedent for a family suing for invasion of privacy when such photos are published.

Although the legal docs don't state which photos he intends to sue over, "Entertainment Tonight" aired a photo of Jackson -- whom paramedics believed was already dead -- as he was taken into an ambulance from his home.

Oxman is trying to get the estate court judge to allow him access to medical records as a prelude for filing such a case.

Death photo my a**!   :lol:  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane


Dot 246637

Offline mirandacnc

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 405
    • Show only replies by mirandacnc
thoughts on this guys? eek :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax
Joe is making a point. Justice for Michael you see. Look, the news source published a report that Michael was dead when paramedics arrived, yet published that ambulance pic on their front page. So, the media believes he's dead, and splashes pics of what they believe to be his dead body all over their front page to make a buck? Disgraceful. Yup.

See? Michael is fighting back. This time around he aint taking no shit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline je

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 128
    • Show only replies by je
@bec,  i agree
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 177
    • Show only replies by MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF
    • http://www.myspace.com/canadiancutie80
Quote from: "bec"
Joe is making a point. Justice for Michael you see. Look, the news source published a report that Michael was dead when paramedics arrived, yet published that ambulance pic on their front page. So, the media believes he's dead, and splashes pics of what they believe to be his dead body all over their front page to make a buck? Disgraceful. Yup.

See? Michael is fighting back. This time around he aint taking no shit.

Good point bec!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane


Dot 246637

Offline darkchild

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1161
    • Show only replies by darkchild
MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF - I love your MJ come back siggie.  It is brill.

Bec - you are 100% right!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine




"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson


Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Offline MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 177
    • Show only replies by MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF
    • http://www.myspace.com/canadiancutie80
Kind of hard to win this case now since his lawyer admitted they were fake "death photos"... and MJ isn't dead!! :lol:  :D  ;)  :)  :mrgreen:

[youtube:z68rl9ll]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbGrrNyMpZY[/youtube:z68rl9ll]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane


Dot 246637

Offline libra8

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 170
    • Show only replies by libra8
link?? please & thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

It\'s Black, It\'s White
It\'s Tough For You
To Get By

It\'s Black, It\'s White, Whoo

Offline michaelsupporter

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 889
    • Show only replies by michaelsupporter
Rock on, Michael!  Take all the a-holes down!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Offline letstalkagain

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 348
    • Show only replies by letstalkagain
Joe is all about money.  Remember he was the one discussing his new recording company on June 26, 2009, in a press conference.  So, not all of it is about money, also he was the one who was trying to get money off of Michael's estate, ( Using Oxman as his attorney, he wants Michael's estate to include him, to pay him an allowance off of Micheall's future earnings).  Wow ! How soon do you guys forget !!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

the arabian nights

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by the arabian nights
i am looking forward to this fight
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline King_Michael

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 367
    • Show only replies by King_Michael
Joe just wants money from Michael, karma is a b*tch huh Joe lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »


Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

the arabian nights

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by the arabian nights
Quote from: "MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF"
Joe Jackson has just filed legal docs asking a court to acknowledge Michael Jackson's family has a right to sue news outlets that published photos of Michael Jackson dead.

Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, filed papers with the court in the Michael Jackson estate case, claiming there is legal precedent for a family suing for invasion of privacy when such photos are published.

Although the legal docs don't state which photos he intends to sue over, "Entertainment Tonight" aired a photo of Jackson -- whom paramedics believed was already dead -- as he was taken into an ambulance from his home.

Oxman is trying to get the estate court judge to allow him access to medical records as a prelude for filing such a case.

Death photo my a**!   :lol:  ;)


have you got any details or pdf of the documents
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 177
    • Show only replies by MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF
    • http://www.myspace.com/canadiancutie80
Here you are,I can only find some links after a quick search at the moment but it made the news worldwide through AP and reuters newswires.
The actual docs may be filed at http://www.thesmokinggun.com but it seems TMZ always scoops everyone with news and documents  ;)  :roll:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... th-photos/

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/09/michael-j ... th-photos/

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... os_1131233
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane


Dot 246637

Offline THE JACKSONOLOGIST

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1304
    • Show only replies by THE JACKSONOLOGIST
This is great!!! Finally reporting this in America!! Even though these articles are dated early Feb...

One bad thing though. I made a bet with someone and bet my left boob that this wouldnt make to the US media. Now I have to walk around one-boobed.....greeeeat...
Ah Well,, anything for MJ!!!  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline QuirkyDiana

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 386
    • Show only replies by QuirkyDiana
This is major tactics IMO! Does anyone remember that Joe wanted to access MJ's medical records but The Estate opposed this. So apparently he had to go to court to have permission granted to view the files, with the intention of 'pursuing a wrongful death suit'. Joe needs monetary support to bring a case, which the Estate is reluctant to cooperate with. Then this court case was postposed until thursday 18th Feb? Does anyone know what happened with that?

http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerpop ... 0186.shtml

So this could be another way to get his hands on the medical records. I don't know whether he is genuinely going to sue about the photos, or whether he just wants the medical records for the 'wrongful death' case. I don't blame him for wanting to access the records by the way. I find it even more suspicious that The Estate has no real excuse to refuse him access. You could say, well if Joe can't access the records, why doesn't Katherine ask if she has more legal freedom to do so? Either it is because Katherine doesn't agree with Joe, or Joe is doing this himself with Katherine being complicit, and Katherine just doesn't want the Estate to know what the family is really up to - furthering tensions which may not benefit Katherine. Hence the motto keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Q. How can The Estate prevent Joe from seeing the medical records? I don't get that?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 177
    • Show only replies by MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF
    • http://www.myspace.com/canadiancutie80
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"
This is great!!! Finally reporting this in America!! Even though these articles are dated early Feb...

One bad thing though. I made a bet with someone and bet my left boob that this wouldnt make to the US media. Now I have to walk around one-boobed.....greeeeat...
Ah Well,, anything for MJ!!!  :mrgreen:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
You always manage to make me laugh..I needed it to!  :D
I won't even get into the bets I have made over the months what I will do when he makes his comeback!  :lol:  :?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane


Dot 246637

Offline MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 177
    • Show only replies by MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF
    • http://www.myspace.com/canadiancutie80
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
This is major tactics IMO! Does anyone remember that Joe wanted to access MJ's medical records but The Estate opposed this. So apparently he had to go to court to have permission granted to view the files, with the intention of 'pursuing a wrongful death suit'. Joe needs monetary support to bring a case, which the Estate is reluctant to cooperate with. Then this court case was postposed until thursday 18th Feb? Does anyone know what happened with that?

http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerpop ... 0186.shtml

So this could be another way to get his hands on the medical records. I don't know whether he is genuinely going to sue about the photos, or whether he just wants the medical records for the 'wrongful death' case. I don't blame him for wanting to access the records by the way. I find it even more suspicious that The Estate has no real excuse to refuse him access. You could say, well if Joe can't access the records, why doesn't Katherine ask if she has more legal freedom to do so? Either it is because Katherine doesn't agree with Joe, or Joe is doing this himself with Katherine being complicit, and Katherine just doesn't want the Estate to know what the family is really up to - furthering tensions which may not benefit Katherine. Hence the motto keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Q. How can The Estate prevent Joe from seeing the medical records? I don't get that?

He won the judgement but only for the UCLA records on the day MJ was brought it.
Here is the link and so far,TMZ is the only news source to have the information.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/19/michael-j ... kson-ucla/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You Keep changin\' the rules
While I keep playin\' the game
I can\'t take it much longer
I think I might go insane


Dot 246637

word

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by word
Joe need to stop ,none of this is going to bring Michael back anyway
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

the arabian nights

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by the arabian nights
Quote from: "QuirkyDiana"
This is major tactics IMO! Does anyone remember that Joe wanted to access MJ's medical records but The Estate opposed this. So apparently he had to go to court to have permission granted to view the files, with the intention of 'pursuing a wrongful death suit'. Joe needs monetary support to bring a case, which the Estate is reluctant to cooperate with. Then this court case was postposed until thursday 18th Feb? Does anyone know what happened with that?

http://www.nationalledger.com/ledgerpop ... 0186.shtml

So this could be another way to get his hands on the medical records. I don't know whether he is genuinely going to sue about the photos, or whether he just wants the medical records for the 'wrongful death' case. I don't blame him for wanting to access the records by the way. I find it even more suspicious that The Estate has no real excuse to refuse him access. You could say, well if Joe can't access the records, why doesn't Katherine ask if she has more legal freedom to do so? Either it is because Katherine doesn't agree with Joe, or Joe is doing this himself with Katherine being complicit, and Katherine just doesn't want the Estate to know what the family is really up to - furthering tensions which may not benefit Katherine. Hence the motto keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Q. How can The Estate prevent Joe from seeing the medical records? I don't get that?


i think you could be right about the reason for concern over the amb pix
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Minamai

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 431
    • Show only replies by Minamai
And I feet ... if no body because Michael is alive, that reports of UCLA will present to Joe? Maybe those are false reports he wants to see Joe (Michael) ;)
hugs
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Michael has done me the best gift I could do ...
THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY LIFE
I love you more

Offline bec

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
  • Posts: 6387
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax
Quote from: "word"
Joe need to stop ,none of this is going to bring Michael back anyway

Why the hell are you even here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Are you entertained?

Offline ilprincipe

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 97
    • Show only replies by ilprincipe
Ok....I'm here and also in other forums....
in other forums there are also believers who work in their real life as nurses.

Joe is Michael's father...and as a relative he must have access to the medical records IMO

I just googled and found this....

http://law.justia.com/california/codes/ ... 149.5.html


   (c) "Patient" means a patient or former patient of a health care
provider.
   (d) "Patient records" means records in any form or medium
maintained by, or in the custody or control of, a health care
provider relating to the health history, diagnosis, or condition of a
patient, or relating to treatment provided or proposed to be
provided to the patient.  "Patient records" includes only records
pertaining to the patient requesting the records or whose
representative requests the records.  "Patient records" does not
include information given in confidence to a health care provider by
a person other than another health care provider or the patient, and
that material may be removed from any records prior to inspection or
copying under Section 123110 or 123115.  "Patient records" does not
include information contained in aggregate form, such as indices,
registers, or logs.
   (e) "Patient's representative" or "representative" means a parent
or the guardian of a minor who is a patient, or the guardian or
conservator of the person of an adult patient, or the beneficiary or
personal representative of a deceased patient.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

the arabian nights

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by the arabian nights
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "word"
Joe need to stop ,none of this is going to bring Michael back anyway

Why the hell are you even here.

i bit unkind

pp are at different stages, some travel between mj dying to living and back again

word has contributed to the site and gives an insight

lets not bash our contributors
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

word

  • *
  • Guest
    • Show only replies by word
Quote from: "bec"
Quote from: "word"
Joe need to stop ,none of this is going to bring Michael back anyway

Why the hell are you even here.



You better watch who the hell you're talking too,you"re taking my words out of context.Either MJ faked his death or if he really is dead,he's not coming back,because if you're dead your dead,if you faked like you're dead then,you still won't be seen.Get a clue and some manners.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
60 Replies
5484 Views
Last post September 04, 2010, 09:25:35 AM
by CC
23 Replies
1574 Views
Last post December 13, 2009, 11:13:43 PM
by mirandacnc
7 Replies
666 Views
Last post December 22, 2009, 10:44:35 PM
by Jade Jackson
6 Replies
410 Views
Last post February 10, 2010, 04:58:41 PM
by kelly wright
6 Replies
452 Views
Last post March 20, 2010, 06:04:21 PM
by mjboogie