Re: DATELINE TONIGHT!
February 07, 2010, 01:32:13 PM
It was an extremely unflattering article you can go to the poll at MJJfanclub site and vote   your displeasure I say we all write Dateline a letter why aren't they reporting the Conspiracy surrounding the trial of MJ ? why aren't they reporting his humanitarian work ,Why don't they talk about how corrupt the LAPD <Tom Sneddon and the DA office are criminals ,not MIchael .Why wasn't Aphrodite Jones or that other lady that wrote a book about MJ''s first accusation where she was the secretary of the lawyer that was trying to extort money from MIcheal and she heard them preparing to extort money from MIcheal . Why wasn't this info brought to light ? More proof that all the media not just tabloid media ,just love to hate on MIchael . This shit has got to stop ! Call ,email ,or write Dateline and ask them what their problem is ! Tell them your not going to watch their stupid ,Lying , BIASED  program
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 01:36:34 PM
The SECRET Life Of Michael Jackson? ....what they told us was no secret because the media already made up all that BS!... Whats been kept secret was how much he has actually done for the world! And yet it still continues to remain a secret. Nothing in that documentary that i have read seemed good at all and it was just another punch in the gut for MJ to try to get to his fans... it BS and i am furious with it all!! SECRET my A$$
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 01:45:23 PM
It was an extremely unflattering article you can go to the poll at MJJfanclub site and vote   your displeasure I say we all write Dateline a letter why aren't they reporting the Conspiracy surrounding the trial of MJ ? why aren't they reporting his humanitarian work ,Why don't they talk about how corrupt the LAPD <Tom Sneddon and the DA office are criminals ,not MIchael .Why wasn't Aphrodite Jones or that other lady that wrote a book about MJ''s first accusation where she was the secretary of the lawyer that was trying to extort money from MIcheal and she heard them preparing to extort money from MIcheal . Why wasn't this info brought to light ? More proof that all the media not just tabloid media ,just love to hate on MIchael . This shit has got to stop ! Call ,email ,or write Dateline and ask them what their problem is ! Tell them your not going to watch their stupid ,Lying , BIASED  program
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 07, 2010, 04:57:23 PM
Just gave Dateline my opinion of their negative story and misleading title.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I\'d see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.

February 07, 2010, 05:11:50 PM
I missed it :( . Where can I watch it online?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions