We are the movie!!!
February 05, 2010, 06:28:24 PM
Hello everybody,

This is my first post ever.
I have been reading all your posts and messages ever since the "death" of MJ. I love it that there are still people who dare to think instead just assume and accept.
Actualy that was my first search on google: Michael Jackson not dead

I work in de ICT, my life is all about facts and numbers. That makes this feeling that I have so confusing. I know there is more to the story, I feel something doesn't add up and it's for me impossible to belive he is dead. It's like my whole system refuses to believe it.
When I talk to friends and colleagues about it, they say it's normal to feel that way if you loose someone you love. Well that's the point... And I hope you don't get angry with me... I liked his music, but I didn't really call myself his fan. That is up untill 25 june 2009.
Because I felt there is something about this whole thing that just doesn't make sence... unless he's not really death.

Now... 7 months later ... I follow this website every day in the hope to find the answer that would explain the way I feel. This whole adventure is like a very thrilling movie, which I am a part of. At the beginning of the movie... a lot of things happen, then you start to process everything an you try to put it in place, in the meanwhile, new unexpected things happen. Confusion. When I look at the events in the past few weeks, it begins to rumble. As if the movie is comming to the climax. Especialy with the contradicting stories which would suggest that MJ really did die. But wait a minute... since I compare it to a thriller movie... it's mostly right before the end of the movie, just when you think you got it all figured out, when the director makes a last effort to throw you of course before the big end scene explaining everything you've just seen.

The extra dimension in this movie would be us. The audience/actors. We talk, write, listen, react to the news. We review the movie while it's hasn't reach the end. This gives the director a great opportunity to change things where needed, explain question marks of the audience. And by us I don't just mean the members of this forum but us the whole world.

Having made this comparism to a movie, I remember somewhere to have read that Michael didn't want to sign for a concert tour but he wanted to make a movie. Something new, revolutionairy, something the world has never experienced before. This is the way he wanted to bring his message to the world. But AEG refused his offer and started to talk to Prince. One year later MJ sat back at the table with AEG and This is it is born. Pleas correct me if I'm wrong about this part. I don't remember where I read it, it's been a while.

According to me a definition of a great movie is the one that stays in my thoughs for several days after I have seen it. Sometimes you need to watch it again with the knowledge to understand the message.
Look at MTV now... it;s all about reality shows, that is what people like to see, they can be a part of it.

Combining these two, looking back at the past 7 months... this is absolutaly a new and very triggering way to address the audience and to make people listen to your message.
And that would probably be the only way for MJ to top his success with the Thriller album.

I guess we all know who the director of this movie is...

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: We are the movie!!!
February 05, 2010, 06:40:59 PM
And this!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

We r even on the movie poster :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!