I find the whole thing with Brooke Shields strange.  First, as far as I know, they were an item (if that is what you care to call it) during the 80s.  Snce then, he was married twice and her as well.  So, why would she give a rather long speech at the memorial?  It was quite lengthy, I thought.  Interesting, but sort of long for someone who probably wasn't part of his life for a long time.  

And I agree about the family never mentioning anything about the hoax, whether it is, or it isn't.  Like they don't even know about it.  And you know they know.  The only remote thing I ever heard was Jermaine tweeted something about he doesn't like to talk about conspiracies  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

clea

@ 2good2betrue

Thank you for sharing and God bless you and help you  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Clea

somekindofsign

Quote from: "2good2btrue"
Yes, I know it's bad, and everyday I tell myself, this will be the last day.  I can function very normally.  When you taken analgesics and codeine and paracetemol, a trick is to drink COKE, because it stimulates the metabolism and gives you more of a buzz.  Most of my pill taking is of the evening, but I do not Dr shop.  I am on valium, and I also take 10 strong pain meds with it and then take 10 phenergan as well, all at once and in the evening so I can sleep.  I have trouble sleeping.  So, not saying MJ was a drug addict, just saying you can function normally during the day, but only take them at night when you are home alone, and nobody would know the difference.  I wake up feeling very normal.  I just wanted to share this because I hope it will be of help for the hoax debunking.

Rebbie is probably just been forced to speak this time, as the other family members are probably sick of having to lie in public again.  

But I agree that it is so strange that the families testimonies go against justice for MJ.  As always, with L.O.V.E  xox

2good2btru you´re so brave!
To agree with you on this I can tell that even high sugar doses consumption can provoque those ups and downs, they are also very bad for brain, many people do so, and many of them have even behaviour and personality problems, and most of the people don´t even realize.

I´m not saying it´s the same... but I think it also makes understandable how this can work.
On the other hand, I don´t believe MJ is/was an adict.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The family is always saying that Michael was in denial, but that is very untrue!! He admitted his problem of prescription drugs for the world to see! How is that denial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions